CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Jesse James and Kat Von D Are Dunzo

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Jesse James and Kat Von D Are Dunzo Empty Jesse James and Kat Von D Are Dunzo

Post by Chris Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:56 pm

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b254461_jesse_james_kat_von_are_dunzo.html#ixzz1TF8LMw3k

Jesse James and Kat Von D Are Dunzo
    Mon., Jul. 25, 2011 9:49 PM PDT by Bruna Nessif

Jesse James and Kat Von D Are Dunzo 300.james.vond.lc.012011

UPDATE: Jesse James confirms the split, telling People, "I'm so sad because I really love her. The distance between us was just too much."

________

And here we thought they'd be together forever...guess not.

Just last month, Jesse James gave the tabloids a vulgar piece of his mind trying to reassure people that his relationship was going strong. We can only imagine the expletives he'd say today, now that he and fiancée Kat Von D have split.

For reals.

Kat broke the news tonight on Twitter, posting, "I am no longer w Jesse, and out of respect for him, his family and myself, thats all the info I'd like to share. Thanks for respecting that."

The couple began dating in August 2010, shortly after the scandal broke of the 42-year-old James cheating on ex-wife Sandra Bullock.

In January 2011, the 29-year-old professional inker began sporting a ring that hinted at an engagement, which was later confirmed, but obviously not happening anymore.

As for James' claim that distance is to blame, well, he makes a compelling argument: Jesse lives full-time in Texas with his three kids, while Von D is based in Los Angeles, where she films her reality show.

We guess having a lot of tattoos just isn't enough to make a relationship work.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Jesse James and Kat Von D Are Dunzo Empty Re: Jesse James and Kat Von D Are Dunzo

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:46 pm

Why does she remind me of Elvira?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Jesse James and Kat Von D Are Dunzo Empty Re: Jesse James and Kat Von D Are Dunzo

Post by Tony Marino Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:22 pm

Cause she resembles Elvira. Awwwww my heart bleeds for them.
    GrayWolf
    GrayWolf
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 36

Post by GrayWolf Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:49 pm

You can put a dog in a dress and it's still a dog clearly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:53 am