CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

In Touch Weekly Exclusive: Will and Jada Pinkett Smith SEPARATE!

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

In Touch Weekly Exclusive: Will and Jada Pinkett Smith SEPARATE! Empty In Touch Weekly Exclusive: Will and Jada Pinkett Smith SEPARATE!

Post by Chris Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:25 pm

http://www.intouchweekly.com/2011/08/in_touch_weekly_exclusive_will_and_jada_pinkett_smith_separate.php

In Touch Weekly Exclusive: Will and Jada Pinkett Smith SEPARATE!

In Touch Weekly Exclusive: Will and Jada Pinkett Smith SEPARATE! WILLJADA1_wide

After 13 years of marriage, Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith have decided to separate, an insider tells In Touch Weekly exclusively. They have two children, Jaden and Willow, together. And Jada is stepmother to Will's son, Trey, from a previous marriage.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

In Touch Weekly Exclusive: Will and Jada Pinkett Smith SEPARATE! Empty Re: In Touch Weekly Exclusive: Will and Jada Pinkett Smith SEPARATE!

Post by Supernova Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:33 pm

Not that I care much but I am somewhat surprised, I wonder what's up.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

In Touch Weekly Exclusive: Will and Jada Pinkett Smith SEPARATE! Empty Re: In Touch Weekly Exclusive: Will and Jada Pinkett Smith SEPARATE!

Post by Marc™ Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:33 pm

I heard someone in their camp is refuting the rumor....but where there's smoke there's fire.

Will married her w/o a prenup, they're not getting a divorce. He'd have to kill her.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:37 pm

Marc™ wrote:I heard someone in their camp is refuting the rumor....but where there's smoke there's fire.

Will married her w/o a prenup, they're not getting a divorce. He'd have to kill her.

My mother said usually in a situation like this, it's because one of them found someone else, and we both guessed of the two, it would be Jada.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:16 pm

Marc™ wrote:I heard someone in their camp is refuting the rumor....but where there's smoke there's fire.

LOL, ya know? And if it does turn out to be a official, I WON'T be surprised. Jada and Will have been playing that happily married and nothing's wrong shtick a bit too intently over the years. It's no secret that they have an open marriage and that Jada is bi. Won't be surprising in the least to find out that someone got in the middle of them.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:53 pm

The rumor going around is that Jada is allegedly having an affair with Marc Anthony (Jennifer Lopez); one of her co-stars on Hawthorne.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:16 am

Chris wrote:The rumor going around is that Jada is allegedly having an affair with Marc Anthony (Jennifer Lopez); one of her co-stars on Hawthorne.

OOOOOHHHHH!
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:19 am

Wait...RUMORS ARE FALSE

WILL SMITH AND JADA
    "OUR MARRIAGE IS INTACT"

Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith just released a joint statement SHOOTING DOWN a report that they have separated.

The statement reads, "Although we are reluctant to respond to these types of press reports, the rumors circulating about our relationship are completely false."

The two add, "We are still together, and our marriage is intact."

http://www.tmz.com/2011/08/23/will-smith-jada-pinkett-smith-marriage-is-in-tact-no-divorce-rumors-false/

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am