CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Oh, and Lil Wayne too.

stavdash
    stavdash
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Oh, and Lil Wayne too. Empty Oh, and Lil Wayne too.

Post by stavdash Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:23 am

Can someone please tell me what's so great about this creature? He sounds like he's being choked. This fool is like someone who walks into a room and makes such a clown of himself that you feel embarrassed for him.
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Oh, and Lil Wayne too. Empty Re: Oh, and Lil Wayne too.

Post by Nhaiyel Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:26 am

stavdash wrote:Can someone please tell me what's so great about this creature? He sounds like he's being choked. This fool is like someone who walks into a room and makes such a clown of himself that you feel embarrassed for him.

I wish I could, because too many of the people around here think he's the latest (which is funny, considering how he's been around for over a decade) toast and jam of the scene, but I can't think of a damn thing that would compel me to spend even a dollar one of his downloads from iTunes. Even his universally popular songs like "Lollipop," I have very little use for. He's like your best girlfriends overexcited younger brother who tries to mack on you while you're waiting on her to finally come downstairs so you can go out. Boy, please.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:41 am