CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Demi Moore Divorcing Ashton Kutcher: Actress Files For Divorce After Cheating Scandal

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Demi Moore Divorcing Ashton Kutcher: Actress Files For Divorce After Cheating Scandal Empty Demi Moore Divorcing Ashton Kutcher: Actress Files For Divorce After Cheating Scandal

Post by Chris Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:05 am

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/17/demi-moore-divorcing-ashton-kutcher_n_1100165.html?ir=Divorce

Demi Moore Divorcing Ashton Kutcher: Actress Files For Divorce After Cheating Scandal

Demi Moore Divorcing Ashton Kutcher: Actress Files For Divorce After Cheating Scandal R-ASHTONDEMI-large570
    First Posted: 11/17/11 04:27 PM ET Updated: 11/17/11 06:05 PM ET

Demi Moore is filing for divorce from Ashton Kutcher, she told the Associated Press.

"As a woman, a mother and a wife, there are certain values and vows that I hold sacred, and it is in this spirit that I have chosen to move forward with my life," she told the news service.

In September, it was alleged that Kutcher had cheated on Moore with Sara Leal while he was in Las Vegas. He denied the accusation. Moving vans were spotted at the couple's home in October, leading to speculation that the couple was splitting.

The pair were spotted at Bruce Willis's vacation home earlier in November, supposedly working on their marriage.

Kutcher and Moore were married in 2005; she was 43 years old, while he was 27 at the time.

UPDATE: Kutcher tweeted a statement, writing, "I will forever cherish the time I spent with Demi. Marriage is one of the most difficult things in the world and unfortunately sometimes they fail. Love and Light, AK."

IamTazzie
    IamTazzie
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

Demi Moore Divorcing Ashton Kutcher: Actress Files For Divorce After Cheating Scandal Empty Re: Demi Moore Divorcing Ashton Kutcher: Actress Files For Divorce After Cheating Scandal

Post by IamTazzie Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:08 am

A Shame.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Demi Moore Divorcing Ashton Kutcher: Actress Files For Divorce After Cheating Scandal Empty Re: Demi Moore Divorcing Ashton Kutcher: Actress Files For Divorce After Cheating Scandal

Post by Marc™ Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:16 am

Who couldn't see this coming from the time it was announced that they were marrying? She looks like his older sister. The marriage of a 20-something man with no kids to a pre-menopausal woman in her 40s is something to time an egg to.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:27 am

Can't say I'm surprised, good it lasted as long as it did. Least it wasn't no 72 days.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:48 am

Knew that was gonna happen. Oh well.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:24 am