CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
femme fatale
Supernova
Chris
7 posters

Travolta tried to 'grope' sleeping 'Grease' co-star Jeff Conaway: report

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Travolta tried to 'grope' sleeping 'Grease' co-star Jeff Conaway: report Empty Travolta tried to 'grope' sleeping 'Grease' co-star Jeff Conaway: report

Post by Chris Fri May 18, 2012 2:26 am

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/you_re_the_one_that_want_TXMUDgwc5EDsonre0J9tjI

Travolta tried to 'grope' sleeping 'Grease' co-star Jeff Conaway: report

By TODD VENEZIA
    Last Updated: 7:08 AM, May 17, 2012
    Posted: 12:39 AM, May 17, 2012

Travolta tried to 'grope' sleeping 'Grease' co-star Jeff Conaway: report MMDGREAEC003060812--525x415
    Jeff Conaway, Olivia Newton-John, John Travolta and Stockard Channing in 'Grease.'

John Travolta just couldn’t resist a quickie with Kenickie.

The Hollywood horndog shocked “Grease” co-star Jeff Conaway when he attempted to give him oral sex while he was sleeping, a bombshell report claims.

Travolta’s steamy Early Morning Fever session happened in the 1990s at Conaway’s home, Conaway’s former fiancée, Vikki Lizzi, told the National Enquirer.

The late Conaway allegedly said he was so dismayed to wake up and find his friend giving him oral sex that it ended his long relationship with Travolta.

Travolta tried to 'grope' sleeping 'Grease' co-star Jeff Conaway: report 17.1n005.travolta1--300x300
    SOME, UH, LOVIN’? Jeff Conaway appears before his death last year with John Travolta at a DVD re-release party for their hit film “Grease.”

Lizzi told the tabloid that Conaway made the claim in a suicide note he left after a failed bid to kill himself in 2006.

Conaway appeared on Broadway in “Grease” for a couple of years with Travolta — who starred as Danny Zuko — before they both were cast in the 1978 film classic.

Conaway played Travolta’s sidekick Kenickie in the film. He died last May from complications of pneumonia at age 60.

Lizzi also claimed that Conaway told her that Travolta, 58, and his wife, Kelly Preston, were locked in a sham marriage.

“Jeff told me that John and Kelly’s marriage was an arrangement,” she told Star magazine. “Jeff said that Kelly knows that John is gay, and that’s why she’s OK with it.”

Another source told Star that Preston signed a contract with Travolta when they were wed, though the source did not know its details.

“Kelly had no problems going into a marriage agreement with John because they were in love,” yet another source told Star.

Through a rep, Lizzi declined to discuss her claims yesterday.

The Conaway sex claim wasn’t the only blow to hit Travolta yesterday.

The Enquirer also interviewed a massage therapist who claims he willingly had sex with the “Saturday Night Fever” star — and that the sex was great!

Rubdown artist Luis Gonzalez said he had a wild romp with Travolta at the Ritz-Carlton hotel in Laguna Niguel, Calif., in 1997, after giving Travolta a massage.

“He’s a great kisser,” Gonzalez told the Enquirer. “Travolta may not identify himself as a gay man, but it doesn’t dismiss the fact that he likes sex with men . . . and he’s experienced at it. I know because I had sex with him, and he loved it.”

Gonzalez said, “I can still remember it like it happened yesterday,” and described Travolta as “very experienced” in the sack.

He said that after the tryst in the hotel room, they soaped each other up in the shower — and then Travolta gave him a paltry 20 percent tip.

Radar Online also claimed yesterday that an employee of a gym that Travolta frequented while filming a movie has become the fourth person to accuse him of sexual shenanigans.

“The gym was opened as a courtesy to John Travolta so that he could avoid the public yet maintain his fitness. The gym employee says that John Travolta groped and fondled him against his will,” a source told the Web site.

Travolta attorney Marty Singer flatly denied the allegations against his embattled client.

“This spate of recklessly published tabloid stories is just part of a malicious tabloid agenda to boost lagging sales by running outrageous defamatory stories about my client sourced by people seeking notoriety or a payday,” Singer fumed in a statement.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Travolta tried to 'grope' sleeping 'Grease' co-star Jeff Conaway: report Empty Re: Travolta tried to 'grope' sleeping 'Grease' co-star Jeff Conaway: report

Post by Supernova Fri May 18, 2012 3:01 am

Kind of like Larry the Cable Guy said, you come into some money and then all of a sudden you got relatives crawling out of the woodwork.

The first accuser backed down, another one said he would take cash, and this one isn't coming directly from the horse's mouth because the horse died a year ago and the supposed incident happened about 20 years before that. Funny how the guy's wife/widow would wait until now when he can't speak for himself to bring this up, and sell her story to the tabloids of all places.
    femme fatale
    femme fatale
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 46

Travolta tried to 'grope' sleeping 'Grease' co-star Jeff Conaway: report Empty Re: Travolta tried to 'grope' sleeping 'Grease' co-star Jeff Conaway: report

Post by femme fatale Fri May 18, 2012 4:27 am

I don't know whether or not all these allegations against him are true but I will say at this point that I'm about 90% sure Barbarino bats for the home team.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Fri May 18, 2012 9:57 am

femme fatale wrote:I don't know whether or not all these allegations against him are true but I will say at this point that I'm about 90% sure Barbarino bats for the home team.

laughing

Yeah, I like John Travolta a lot....he's always been one of my favorite actors. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt that these people are just looking for a quick payday, but I would NOT be surprised if they are true. I can fathom it.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Fri May 18, 2012 11:37 am

I don't know what the truth is about JT. None of my business. But I wouldn't believe a damn thing she said. She wasn't able to make a cash grab when Conaway died so looks like she's going for it now.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Fri May 18, 2012 1:13 pm

I won't believe it until I hear it from Travolts's mouth. These accuser's seem like low life's.
    Artemis
    Artemis
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

Post by Artemis Sun May 20, 2012 10:53 pm

femme fatale wrote:I don't know whether or not all these allegations against him are true but I will say at this point that I'm about 90% sure Barbarino bats for the home team.

haha.
    Sometimes I think, when there is smoke there's fire,.... then I think, who in the hell cares either way.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:33 am