CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Nick Not Respecting Sharon's Wishes

gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Nick Not Respecting Sharon's Wishes Empty Nick Not Respecting Sharon's Wishes

Post by gmruss4 Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:04 pm

She asked that they not bother her as she needed to get away from everyone for awhile. But could he do that, no. He had to use that child as he always does because he wanted to see Sharon. He always does that. She ask for space, he don't give it to her. She left the child with him to bond with so she could go to the church to confession so he pawns the child off on his sister and follows her to the church. Sharon is never going to be independent until she get away from Nick and the rest of those Newmans. They don't respect her choices or he decisions.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Nick Not Respecting Sharon's Wishes Empty Re: Nick Not Respecting Sharon's Wishes

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:01 am

Poor kid! Daddy cares more about running after Mommy than being with the kid. On OLTL, it's the women who refuse to respect the men's wishes - is it the opposite on Y&R?
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Nick Not Respecting Sharon's Wishes Empty Re: Nick Not Respecting Sharon's Wishes

Post by gmruss4 Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:59 pm

Nick and Victor are pompous that way, they think they know what is best for everyone and when Sharon tell him to give her space and time, he ignores her and track her down because he want to spend time with her and she will never be an independent woman until she get away from anything Newman afterall, they are divorced.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:17 pm

Awww - the mighty Newmans - thinking they're better than everyone? Sounds very much like the Chandlers and the Cramers. does Nick have two little girls about the same age? I noticed Sharon has a baby and I thought he and Phyllys had one a couple of years ago.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:31 pm

No, Nick and Sharon were married first and she already had a daugher out of wedlock who died a while back. Sharon and Nick has a teenage son who is now in Paris for the summer and Nick cheated on Sharon with Phyllis, got her pregnant and divorced Sharon an married Phyllis. Then he cheated on Phyllis and got Sharon pregnant with the infant she now has and Phyllis just has had enough because her whole marriage to him, he has run after Sharon. I don't know why either of those women put up with that jerk. He is following in his father's footsteps.
    TexasLady
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

Post by TexasLady Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:03 am

Nick doesn't respect Sharon's wishes about him staying away because he knows she really doesn't mean it. Every word she says to him except stay away tells him she wants him to chase and rescue her.
    Why else would she pick the cabin when she could go anyplace in the world to get away. Why? Because the cabin is close and she knew Nick would find out she was there. She was thrilled when he walked in the door and she was more then thrilled when she thought it was him returning but it turned out to be Adam instead. She was so thrilled she almost killed herself getting to the door.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:42 pm

I just want him to put forth the effort. If she says back off and if I need help I will call you. I expect him to do just that. She purposely didn't tell him where she was going. Sharon don't have a lot of places to go and that is how he figured it out so fast. Just respect her wishes and let her call him if she need or want his help. I know I would be pissed if someone did me that way.
    TexasLady
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by TexasLady Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:06 am

Sharon has plenty of places to go if she would just spend some of that money she has. She could go anywhere in the world if she wanted to but she chose to stay close to GC because she knew if Nick found out where she was he would start looking for her and she would be easy to find. I feel if she really wanted Nick to stay away then she would have taken a vacation somewhere far away from GC.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:23 pm

That is why she is also responsible for the ruination of that marriage becasue she was always there so willing and waiting when Nick decided he wanted her. If Sharon had gone on away from those Newman's and made a life for herself, his marriage may have worked.
    TexasLady
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by TexasLady Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:43 pm

If she would get away from the Newman's her life might go on. She clings to them for everything so why should Nick leave her alone. She even invites herself to things that were meant to be for family only. They might consider her family but she isn't family and that needs to sink in her head.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:20 pm

I just like independent women like Kay and Lauren and I just hate to see women depend on men all the time for everything. Sharon has no female friends and no one to confide in except those men. I watched today when they were at Gloworm and Sharon was standing talking to Adam and Nick came up and grabbed her by the arm and drug her off and said the booth is ready like a caveman drags his woman by the hair. He could have easily walked up and told her instead of dragging her off. I can't stand his and Victor's cave man antics. He don't own Sharon, she is not his wife, shoot they are not even dating.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:14 am

Soaps are bad for portraying wmoen as needy and pathetic. It's refreshing to see strong, dynamic women who can stand on their own and don't need a man to prop them.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:45 am

I can't wait to see Sharon tell Nick she need to get away from both of her Newman ex's but knowing Nick I am sure he will not back off, he never does wth his arrogant behind. I hate this man.
    TexasLady
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by TexasLady Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:50 pm

I can't stand Nick and never have liked him. He thinks every woman that breath's wants him. I would like to know who wants to get in bed with a man whose head is so slick from grease that his head would keep falling off the pillow. I must say he sure have a pistol in those pants because he sure has nothing else going for him.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:53 pm

You could be right the way those two women flock to him as if there is no other man int he world. I don't care how good he look, I would care more about myself than to let a man treat me that way.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:14 pm

Why is it that the patriarchs and matriarchs of soaps and their families are so often written as so arrogant and full of themselves? Edward Quatermaine was a pompous, opinionated, arrogant man, as was Asa. I liked them both, but they always thought they were better than those around them. The Cramers on OLTL are horrible - arrogant, conceited, selfish and full of themselves. Most of the core family patriarchs seem to be the same and Nick is shaping up to take his father's place one day.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:17 pm

Sharon sure has been telling Nick off for the past two days and I sure hope it continues and maybe one day it might penetrate that thick skull and he will get the message. I wanted to smack him today outside that court room acting as if she was his wife that he treats like a four year old.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:06 pm

I think she could talk until she was blue in the face before it sunk in. Maybe she needs to club him over the head with something.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:18 pm

Wouldn't do any good because the Newman's are controlling and always will be. It is their way or no way and once they have been married to a woman, they never let go divorce or not. What is needed is a restraining order. That would get his attention.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:19 am

But would he really obey it or would he find a way around it? It seems on soaps that when women should get a retraining order, they never do, but when there's no need at all, they get one just to get revenge and hurt a guy.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:45 pm

As many times as Nick has been to jail I am sure he don't want to go back but he sure would see she is serious because when she says someting now he pay her no attention. Like when she told him she needed some time alone and went to Jack's cabin and he wouldn't respect that, he found out where she was and went there. Then she asked him for time and to keep the baby and went to the chuch to pray and he stuck the child with his sister and followed her and interfeared in her prayers. See I hate when a man treats a woman that way and don't respect her wishes. He is not her husband, just the father of her children.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:39 pm

Guess he thinks fathering her children gives him the right to be an SOB and make all kinds of demands. You'd think she'd learn, given his history, and just do whatever she could to keep him in his place and not let him take over hers.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:15 pm

She tells him but he ignores what she says because she is not harsh enough with him. You know the kind that think they know what is best for everybody's life. It really take something harsh for him to get it.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:10 am

Yeah - the ones who don't understand that "no means no" and will keep pushing and thinking they know best. that's the hard part - it really doesn't make for a likable character or one you can root for.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:55 pm

But the writers don't help because the Newmans are their favs and they never pay for anything. Other people pay but not them. You know how they do with their favs.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:21 am