CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

When is Carly going to Wake up?

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

When is Carly going to Wake up? Empty When is Carly going to Wake up?

Post by Tony Marino Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:24 pm

She is so ignorant to the fact something is going on with Todd and Johnny and Kate/Connie and Johnny when its so obvious there is something amiss. Can't wait till it all comes out. Why didn't Johnny just call Sonny up and tell him Connie is back would that not have spared him a lot of grief?
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

When is Carly going to Wake up? Empty Re: When is Carly going to Wake up?

Post by Forgiveness Man Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:06 pm

Carly is the classic clueless soap character. lol
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:38 pm

My Tony made a thread about General Hospital? Is my Tony liking General Hospital?
    When is Carly going to Wake up? Tumblr_lqvkzcnaFn1qa50t7

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:31 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:Carly is the classic clueless soap character. lol

Ah you watching Lil Bro??
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:34 pm

Cheaps wrote:My Tony made a thread about General Hospital? Is my Tony liking General Hospital?
    When is Carly going to Wake up? Tumblr_lqvkzcnaFn1qa50t7

Cheaps, I don't like GH as much as I liked OLTL. The reason I started watching is of course the crossover of OLTL characters to GH. I have been getting in to a couple of storylines like the Kate/Connie fiasco, I love it LOL and the Tracy/Joseph pairing. Its a soap and I am getting used to everyone now but it will never replace my OLTL. So now we can sling the mud on this show LOL bear hug
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:22 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

Cheaps, I don't like GH as much as I liked OLTL. The reason I started watching is of course the crossover of OLTL characters to GH. I have been getting in to a couple of storylines like the Kate/Connie fiasco, I love it LOL and the Tracy/Joseph pairing. Its a soap and I am getting used to everyone now but it will never replace my OLTL. So now we can sling the mud on this show LOL bear hug

big hugz I'm glad your enjoying the show, I wouldn't expect it to replace OLTL for you... I don't know if I could do the same if the situation was reversed. Sonny would have to be on OLTL if in fact it was reversed, since he's the reason I started watching waaaaay back when.

I have to admit I'm not liking Sam with McBain. I wanted her with Jason, but now I can try and be more open to her with McBain since Jason is leaving the show. Todd is a funny character, even though he done fucked up, he makes me laugh. His ringtone for Heather, "Crazy Calling, Crazy Calling" had me ROFLMAO! !! I swear I never laughed so much watching a soap in a realllly long time.

Anyhoo, I'm 2 weeks behind right now, I'm on episode 9/13, but I should be caught by end of next week. Then we can really get to mud slinging big grin
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:43 pm

Cheaps wrote:

big hugz I'm glad your enjoying the show, I wouldn't expect it to replace OLTL for you... I don't know if I could do the same if the situation was reversed. Sonny would have to be on OLTL if in fact it was reversed, since he's the reason I started watching waaaaay back when.

I have to admit I'm not liking Sam with McBain. I wanted her with Jason, but now I can try and be more open to her with McBain since Jason is leaving the show. Todd is a funny character, even though he done fucked up, he makes me laugh. His ringtone for Heather, "Crazy Calling, Crazy Calling" had me ROFLMAO! !! I swear I never laughed so much watching a soap in a realllly long time.

Anyhoo, I'm 2 weeks behind right now, I'm on episode 9/13, but I should be caught by end of next week. Then we can really get to mud slinging big grin

Ok cool Ill wait until you catch up. I don't like McBain with anyone, I hated him on OLTL but on GH he is a bit more likeable. I hear Blair is coming back for a little while and also heard Natalie's father Clint Buchanan is coming to town for something, I can only guess it has something to do with McPain. Sam and McPain seem to be a good match but he has very little luck with the women if he follows his pattern. Can't say very much now until you get caught up, don't want to spoil anything for you.

Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:22 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

Ok cool Ill wait until you catch up. I don't like McBain with anyone, I hated him on OLTL but on GH he is a bit more likeable. I hear Blair is coming back for a little while and also heard Natalie's father Clint Buchanan is coming to town for something, I can only guess it has something to do with McPain. Sam and McPain seem to be a good match but he has very little luck with the women if he follows his pattern. Can't say very much now until you get caught up, don't want to spoil anything for you.

I really couldn't stand McBain (haha!@ "McPain") when he first came, glad I wasn't the only one who didn't like him. Blair is Starr's mother, correct? I don't know who Natalie or Clint is, but I'll be expecting their arrival into Port Charles.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:53 am

Just watched episode 9/26... Elizabeth, YOU FUCKIN BITCH!!!!!!

I knew she was gonna switch those results.... but FUCK!!! Was hoping I was wrong.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:23 pm

Since seeing Elizabeth for the first time during the early part of the year I thought she was a good girl but she evidently is not. Hurry and catch up there is more to this story to come!!!!!
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:42 pm

Tony Marino wrote:Since seeing Elizabeth for the first time during the early part of the year I thought she was a good girl but she evidently is not. Hurry and catch up there is more to this story to come!!!!!

She certainly isn't. O damn, I just watched episode 10/1.. this bitch better tell Jason she switched the results!! Sam NOOOOOOOO!!! They better not take it to anything further than kissing.!!!! So somebody finally figured Kate hasn't been herself, and its someone recovering from being pumped with LSD and is having hallucinations. No one around Kate that is completely sane notices anything. How funny. Kristina you stupid bitch, you get no sympathy from me, you been acting like a completely spoiled brat and a major BITCH since you came back to Port Charles. I want to believe Trey has turned over a new leaf, he really was lied to by his dad a lot and that scene with him and Connie, where Kate found out she was his mother and she turned back into Connie was harsh. I felt sorry for him, Connie went in on him, and no child/person deserves to hear what she was saying. And Maxie, are you serious??? You are still married, hel LOW!! And you have been treating Spinelli like shit for years, I was glad when he had finally told her off months back. They can be friends or what not, but I don't really want to see them in a relationship.

Excited to see watch 10/2's episode now!!! THE WEDDING!!! What is Connie gonna have Johnny do?!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:03 pm

LOL wait till you see what Connie makes Johnny do she had it all mapped out and you will know what I mean when you see it!!! I felt bad for Trey too when Connie lace into him about not being wanted. He redeemed himself yesterday you will see. Yeah how in the world could anyone that is close to Kate not know that its Connie, are they all in sleepy hollow land? Major explosions at the wedding including Starr!!

You know of course that Spinelli and Maxie will find their way back together again. Elizabeth also redeemed herself yesterday, lot of stuff happened, it was a good show!
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:31 pm

Yup, so Connie had Johnny sign a marriage cert, so he couldn't send her to the looney bin...Crazy. Even though I really don't like Starr (she annoys me), it was funny seeing her punch Connie with her midget arms Smile. I must say the chick playing Kristina is such a BAD actress, I could barely watch her when she was going off on Trey and being held captive.

What's now gonna happen with Sam's baby? That lunatic Heather probably already kidnapped the kid.

O and I DO NOT like these 2 new females going gaga after Patrick. Sabrina is a weirdo, and Brit is thirsty and desperate tryna manipulate Patrick's time with Emma.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:06 pm

Yep Connie had it all planned out where she could not be committed. Same thing happened on OLTL Jessica/Tess could not be committed by her family because she married some guy because he happened to be the father of her alters baby. Awww I love Starr, I watched the girl grow up on OLTL since she was 5 years old LOL she is a wonderful actress if they give her the right material.

Heather is probably going to run off with the baby seconds before Johnny gets to Tea's door. I wonder if Jason is going to tell Sam today about the baby or are they going to drag it out until tomorrow?

The girl Sabrina, I saw a pic of what she looks like minus the glasses and frizzy hair and she is some beauty!! Better looking than that other bitch that is trying to get Patrick's bone in her! Sabrina is probably going to shock Patrick one day and show up without her glasses and her hair straightened out.

Kristina is annoying and so is her little sister I don't even know her name but when she talks she whines and it annoys the hell out of me.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:55 pm

Molly is her name, Kristina and Molly. Yea Molly can work the nerves too. Her and the previous actress that played Kristina were annoying. But the Kristina now, is a helluva lot more annoying than the last.

Well looks like were gonna have to wait even longer for Jason to tell Sam about the baby. Damn these 2 haven't learned anything. That's one of their main problems, they wait to tell each other something to protect them, then it blows up in their faces. TELL EACH OTHER UP FRONT WHAT'S GOING ON!! They should've learned that from Jason's whole brain surgery fiasco. I can see Jason not telling Sam what's up and leaving to Llanview to help find Heather. It probably won't be til next week when Sam finds out about the baby. When is Carly going to Wake up? Sigh I didn't see Jason/McBain/Tea or Sam in yesterday's preview for today's show.

I can't stand Joe Jr ... ugh he stays lying!!! Lying to Trey, telling him the plan was done, lying to Tracey, telling her one of Sonny's men tried killing him. And you know damn well he lying about raping Kate and all that other mess. Tracey is gonna feel stupid once again, when she finds out he basically injured himself while kidnapping/trying to kill Kristina.

Yea Sabrina may end up being likeable, I just don't like those daydreams she has, and the way she just stands there and goes to neverland, or wherever. Make her NORMAL!! And she don't have to make it so obvious she's infatuated with Patrick. That's why I say she's a weirdo.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:37 pm

How did you like the way Todd was comforting Carly? I thought it was pretty hilarious since he had a hand in everything bad that happened to her and Johnny. Do you think he is going to weasel out of the baby switch? Maybe blame it all on Heather?

I don't know Tracy but I find her hilarious especially her scenes with Monica. Maybe she can cure Joe Jr. apparently they are not getting rid of him too quickly. I felt really bad for Trey the way he was attacked by Michael and Sonny. Starr should take notice of how violent Michael is.

So now Jason has told Sam, that is how it ended I wonder what next when she finds out Heather kidnapped the kid. I feel so bad for Tea, Anna is right, John should have told her already and brace her for what is ahead when Victor Jr. is returned to Sam.

Who the hell is Duke? Since I only started watching in April the actor is familiar to me but I don't know what his role is in the show.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:12 pm

Duke? I'm not sure who he is...he's before my time....

*Edit* just did some research...basically him and Anna were a power couple back in the day (mid to late 80's) and he was to believed to have died in 90. Apparently now he's back and is responsible for Robin's death/kidnapping.

Todd? I don't think him and Carly would make a good couple, they are better off as friends. And with what I've seen, yes he can probably pass off all blame to Heather, and weasel his way to Carly's good side, but once Carly finds out he's been blackmailing Johnny and knew damn good and well who really killed his grandbaby, he most likely will be dunzo with Carly. And please remind me but, does Todd know that Johnny also killed his father Anthony?

Yea Tracey and Monica's scenes are funny...Oh how I miss all the Quartermaine's fights from back in the day!! They were a crazy/twisted but funny family. Too bad Tracey and Monica are the only ones left...and it was sad hearing of John Ingle's (Edward) passing. Really going to miss his shrewd portrayal of Edward.

Yea both Michael and Sonny have serious tempers, but they'll always protect their woman.

THANK YOU Jason for doing the right thing and telling Sam!!!! You know Tea better than I do, I feel bad for her, but I will be much happier seeing Sam's baby returned.

Ok, think I did enough rambling... gonna watch today's episode on Youtube now.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:37 pm

Todd will never be happy with any woman, he is a self destructive sociopath. He loves his children but when it comes to women in his life, he fails all the time so he would indeed fail with Carly as well. I am not sure if Todd knows Johnny killed Anthony he might. Worst thing is Todd knows Johnny killed his granddaughter and he is condoning it by keeping it a secret.

Tea is strong it will hit her like a ton of bricks because when Tea loves she loves to the hilt. She is a survivor, I love Tea and I miss her.

I wonder why they brought Duke back then after all these years? I like Anna but she has these losers after her, Luke now Duke they could be twins their names match.

LOL how is it that Heather always and I mean always manages to hit someone on the head and escape. That whole storyline of her leaving the baby and coming to see Steven Lars is ridiculous but I like Heather LOL and her craziness.

Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:54 pm

Luke and Duke? hAHA! That rhymes, I don't what this guys angle is, I mean he has Robin hidden away somewhere, and shows up to see Anna like he's done nothing wrong? Major side eye at this fool. Guess we'll see.

I was so upset with Steven Lars yesterday, I'm like just tell the psycho whatever she wants to hear til you have the baby!! Then his dumbass gets on the damn phone when she hadn't even fully left the room yet...ugh

Good to hear that about Tea, sounds she'll get through this crazy ordeal okay.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:34 pm

That Duke man he has some weird eyes like a serial killer don't you think so? Anna has 2 men fighting over her now LOL she has to make a choice, I would go with Luke and not Duke if I were her.

Now you knew that was going to happen to Steven Lars that he was not going to wait one minute to make that phone call, it happens all the time with Heather she leaves a room and she never really leaves and manages to overhear everything all the time.

Todd could easily redeem himself now if he turns the psycho in and says that she is making everything up about him, no one would believe her so what is stopping him? McBain knows Todd like a book and he knows exactly what Todd did so it would take some convincing to get him to believe Todd.

Tea is a wonderful, powerful actress when it comes to drama, she is going to freak out but she will be o.k. in the end. I remember when she was married to Todd years ago on OLTL he would not have sex with her and one day he came home and she was nude in his penthouse apartment and he threw her out into the hall naked without her clothes! What a humiliating experience that was and I think she did something to get even with him. I Fast forwarded all the Lulu and Maxi scenes, they don't interest me and spinelli is best off with this new girl in my opinion, Maxi is annoying!

Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:52 pm

Yes!! Duke does have that look, and I agree, she should go with Luke. But I do kinda wanna see Luke back with Tracey.

Steven then, deserved to get knocked out, maybe it knocked some sense into him.

Todd actually pissed me off for the first time yesterday... Todd they already know!!! FESS UP!!! I really wanted him just to confess and maybe help...but who knows like you said he still can redeem himself if he leads them to Heather and the baby.

HAHA!! That's crazy! Why did Todd throw her out and why wouldn't he have sex with her?

Dante and Lulu are a bit boring now, they're at that part in the relationship where everythings fine and dandy...they're gonna need some drama soon though.

Maxi has been so mean to him in the past and has taken so much advantage of his niceness, I DO NOT want them in a relationship. This new chick seems alright, but she's almost too perfect for him like they have too much in common, or something. I can't put my finger on it, but I really don't think they'll make it either as a couple. But NO MAXI!!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:52 pm

Cheaps wrote:Yes!! Duke does have that look, and I agree, she should go with Luke. But I do kinda wanna see Luke back with Tracey.

Your right I did like Luke with Tracey that was happening when I first started watching the show in April. I like Tracey I think she is funny as hell!!!

Steven then, deserved to get knocked out, maybe it knocked some sense into him.

I doubt it

Todd actually pissed me off for the first time yesterday... Todd they already know!!! FESS UP!!! I really wanted him just to confess and maybe help...but who knows like you said he still can redeem himself if he leads them to Heather and the baby.

Todd is very selfish he dosen't care about anyones feelings and he cares for no one but himself and his family. If he fesses up it will be the first time in Todd's history he has done so.

HAHA!! That's crazy! Why did Todd throw her out and why wouldn't he have sex with her?

Todd is a very complicated man as you can see. There was a point where he was sexless, the only woman that turned him on was Blair and no matter what she did, Tea could never get hime to have sex with her. Todd was abused by his stepfather Peter Manning and it was once said that Peter Raped Todd as a kid but they never explored that it was only mentioned once.

Dante and Lulu are a bit boring now, they're at that part in the relationship where everythings fine and dandy...they're gonna need some drama soon though.

I am sure once she is preggers there will be lots of drama, there is never a normal pregnancy and birth on a soap right??

Maxi has been so mean to him in the past and has taken so much advantage of his niceness, I DO NOT want them in a relationship. This new chick seems alright, but she's almost too perfect for him like they have too much in common, or something. I can't put my finger on it, but I really don't think they'll make it either as a couple. But NO MAXI!!

Yeah this chick does seem to be too good to be real with everything in common. My sister told me that she heard that Spinelli is leaving the show, have you heard anything of that cause I haven't?? I actually liked the other Maxi before this one.

Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:45 pm

Get yo life Tony!! You honestly liked the replacement Maxie?!! I'm so glad to have this Maxie back.

I haven't heard anything about Spinelli leaving the show. Why? I know he's Jason right hand dude, but he still in PI partners with Sam...I hope it's just a rumor.

I wonder if Todd is going to spill the beans about Johnny after his secret is exposed. Johnny will have no leverage over him...or no wait he can't, cause then it'll expose him for knowing who really killed his grandbaby and not coming forward with it.

They haven't shown Sonny, Kate/Connie, and them in a while.

Nothing really stood out on Thursday's show for me to really comment on (I'm drawing a blank right now)...I just wish they'd hurry up and give Sam her baby.

O! This whole Olivia and her having "visions" of the future is annoying to me.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:47 pm

P.S. I'm really glad I finally have someone to discuss this with...I've had nobody to "talk/chat" to about this show, nobody I know watches, and I tried joining the soapnet message board but never really posted. I'm glad I have you Tony to discuss GH!! big hugz
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:00 pm

Cheaps wrote:P.S. I'm really glad I finally have someone to discuss this with...I've had nobody to "talk/chat" to about this show, nobody I know watches, and I tried joining the soapnet message board but never really posted. I'm glad I have you Tony to discuss GH!! big hugz

Cool thanks Cheaps! Believe it or not that is what got me on this board in the first place, I was on another One Life To Live board and Chris invited me over here. I know what its like not to have anyone to discuss the shows with, no one watches the programs I watch only you and Red watch BB and you and I watch GH.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:14 pm