CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

When is Carly going to Wake up?

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

When is Carly going to Wake up? - Page 6 Empty Re: When is Carly going to Wake up?

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:42 pm

Cheaps wrote:Ok, I actually shed a few tears when Connie was talking to Trey, but was PISSED AS ALL HELL she took off!! What was that?!

Yeah it was sad for a few seconds then she disappears. I think they are going a bit too far with Connie now, I mean she is just plain all out evil there is not one thing to like about her. Even if she were normal who in the world would want a mean chick like that? Sonny move on even if Kate comes back, move on!

AJ! NOOOOOOO!! DON'T DRINK!!! Come on now, I hope these writers didn't bring him back just to pull the same ol bullshit with him!! I would fear this would happen if he didn't get that piece of ELQ. It's almost damn near impossible for this dude to do right, will all the people talking shit to him, then he even had Alexis talking shit to him as well. But dammit AJ, you have a lot of shit to make right, u need to grow some very thick skin, and stick to your damn word, and the promises you made to Micheal.

I guess this AJ must have burnt a lot of people on his last stint on GH for them to be cursing him out the way they do. He just seems very sneaky and upon returning the first thing he wants to take over ELQ? I don't know I want to like him but I don't and I have a feeling he is going to do Michael wrong in the end.

Lulu/Dante/ Maxie, ugh... I can't stand her not telling them... and yes how wonderful it must to fly to Turkey last minute without notifying your job. Guess that's why Anna, commissioner, is still in Switzerland.

Two words: WHO CARES

How terrible for Ellie. sad

I do feel badly for Ellie, hopefully she will recover eventually.

Spinelli? Ugh, this dude does not need no women in his life. He's pissing me off. Please hurry bring Jason back, and place Spinelli back to being Jason's computer hack buddy.

Sam, you know damn well Jason would not send JOHN MCBAIN as a sign he long and gone. Keep hope, Jason will come back.

Just imagine Spinelli naked and waking up next to him, that should cure all ills. LOL I knew it was going to be Johnny at the door when Sam answered it!!!! Johnny always shows up just at the right time. Don't get your hopes up too high about Jason coming back. Unless they re-cast the role SB is now officially on the Y&R.

Brit, how the hell you talking about fraternization with other co workers, with Sabrina, then go and FUCK Patrick in the employee shower!! Get the fuck outta here!! Can't stand her!!!

How dumb is Sabrina to not see through that line of bull shit that Dr. WestNile fed her. As soon as she saw her and patrick fucking in the shower she should have realized she was duped by Dr. WestNile. Wake up Sabrina!

I hope Carly smartens up and ditches Todd as well...

She better or else...................Just ask Blair and Tea!

K, that's all I got for now. Sorry Tony, I'm tryna catch up, got a little under the weather this week.

Alright off to watch Friday's episode now!!

Hope your feeling better Cheaps bear hug
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

When is Carly going to Wake up? - Page 6 Empty Re: When is Carly going to Wake up?

Post by Tony Marino Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:15 pm

Ok so the scenes with Olivia and Trey were more touching than with his mother Connie. I actually shed a tear during the Trey/Olivia part of the show. It was very well done having all his friends around when they pulled the plug. I didn't even mind Olivia's visions either. Very touching, very well done scene.

Connie is out of control, now is she going to be put back in jail for murdering her son, crippling Ellie, kidnapping Johnny and causing that accident? I enjoyed Connie more when she was back and forth with Kate and a little impish but she is downright the devil now. Time to bring Kate back.

The scenes with Lucy and Tracy yesterday were hilarious, is Lucy like this all the time? Now that Tracy has secured Lucy's share in ELQ, why does she have to bow down to her like that?

You know AJ is going to be up to no good now, he looked very unhappy yesterday.

Told you Todd would get off one way or another, lets see if he makes a break for it, maybe he is going back to Llanview now that OLTL is coming back?? I hope not, I would rather he stay on GH I always hated him as Todd on OLTL.

I FF all the scenes with Sam and Johnny, I am a bit tired already of hearing her whine about Jason for the past few months.

Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:16 am

Ok, call me crazy but I loved AJ & Carly yesterday/today. Wonder if any chance they will end up together. AJ does have some good in him, and funny as hell to let her think (even for a minute) that they had slept together. Them 2 weren't always so nasty to each other.

RIP to Carly's hair, I liked her style and color. Wonder how short it is now. "Good Lord, what happened to your hair, girlfriend?" I loved it when he said that. I can't remember his name. And did he just call her Carly "Jax"? Is she still married to Jax? Damn they been split for a few years now.

Connie does need to be brought back down to life...I really think I want Connie to stay, Kate was such a bore. Besides, Kate really is the alter ego. Your right she is getting a bit out of hand, but she seems to becoming "human". I liked the scenes with Sonny yesterday.

I am enjoying Todd on GH, it's like a love/hate thing, I hope he sticks around.

This nod to Port Charles and the vampire thing would have been funny, but they took it far, she shouldn't have stabbed him, now she's in serious trouble. I mean attempted murder on a cop?!!! Come on now.

I did laugh at the headline though, "CoeCoe goes Cuckoo!!" and her pic?!

Olivia and Trey was touching and so was the entire scene.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:25 pm

Cheaps wrote:Ok, call me crazy but I loved AJ & Carly yesterday/today. Wonder if any chance they will end up together. AJ does have some good in him, and funny as hell to let her think (even for a minute) that they had slept together. Them 2 weren't always so nasty to each other.

I think they have other plans for AJ other than Carly. I guess it was funny they must have a bad history.

RIP to Carly's hair, I liked her style and color. Wonder how short it is now. "Good Lord, what happened to your hair, girlfriend?" I loved it when he said that. I can't remember his name. And did he just call her Carly "Jax"? Is she still married to Jax? Damn they been split for a few years now.

I saw a picture ofher with her new doo, she looks nice, its about as short as Blair's hair maybe a little shorter. You mean Felix LOL yeah he called her Carly Jax but they are divorced now, she signed the papers after the water pollution incident.

Connie does need to be brought back down to life...I really think I want Connie to stay, Kate was such a bore. Besides, Kate really is the alter ego. Your right she is getting a bit out of hand, but she seems to becoming "human". I liked the scenes with Sonny yesterday.

Actually Connie is the Alter Ego, Kate is the main personality, remember when Trey tried to commit her they convinced the judge that Connie was the main and Kate was the alter. Connie is Kate but with Kate's personality. She is way out of control I hope they tone her down a bit.

I am enjoying Todd on GH, it's like a love/hate thing, I hope he sticks around.

You can keep him, I never liked Roger Howarth as Todd and I hope when they re-boot OLTL next month he stays on GH!

This nod to Port Charles and the vampire thing would have been funny, but they took it far, she shouldn't have stabbed him, now she's in serious trouble. I mean attempted murder on a cop?!!! Come on now.

That whole thing with the Vampire was just plain ridiculous, it was getting on my last nerve. I know Johnny and Sam were on Port Charles and I know he played a Vampire but why bring it on GH? Lucy will get away with her crime just as Todd and Johnny will be out on the streets again preying on their next victims. The only way to hurt Todd is through Starr.

I did laugh at the headline though, "CoeCoe goes Cuckoo!!" and her pic?!

Olivia and Trey was touching and so was the entire scene.

Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:49 pm

Yea with Connie/Kate... Connie is Connie, she was born Connie Falconeri. Their argument in court was actually true. She created Kate Howard, when she wanted to move away from Bensonhurst as a teenager. So whenever they resolve this split personality issue, I believe Connie will be here to stay. Connie will be fine, she just needs A LOT of help.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:40 pm

A lot pissed me off these past few days..

Todd's damn pleading guilty by reason of insanity...

Maxie trying to get preggers again without telling Dante and Lulu, what if something happened again and Dante & Lulu find out that she used another one of them embryos?! And of she's preggers with Spinellis baby. He irks me.

And OH MY GOODNESS!!! LUCY YOU ARE GETTING ON MY DAMN NERVES!!! AND WHY O WHY DID THEY HAVE TO BRING THIS CRAZY BITCH HEATHER BACK..

Carly you so damn stupid, you stay letting Todd make a fool of you.

Michael can't lie for shit, YOU ARE AJ AND CARLY's biological son, why the hell can't you lie? It's in your damn blood.

Epiphany, where the hell you been? You been gone, that's why you don't know shit about the Nurses ball.

Sorry, for all the ranting. The show really got under my skin past few days....

1 positive, Ellie, glad your able to wiggle your toes!! Keep working on that.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:53 pm

Cheaps wrote:Yea with Connie/Kate... Connie is Connie, she was born Connie Falconeri. Their argument in court was actually true. She created Kate Howard, when she wanted to move away from Bensonhurst as a teenager. So whenever they resolve this split personality issue, I believe Connie will be here to stay. Connie will be fine, she just needs A LOT of help.

God help us.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:58 pm

Cheaps wrote:A lot pissed me off these past few days..

Todd's damn pleading guilty by reason of insanity...

Lets get the violins out he is always pleasing insanity but yet he always gets out to kill again and ruin lives. I really hate Todd, I hope he is not coming back to OLTL. He and his sister are like night and day and they both had the same father.

Maxie trying to get preggers again without telling Dante and Lulu, what if something happened again and Dante & Lulu find out that she used another one of them embryos?! And of she's preggers with Spinellis baby. He irks me.

Didn't I tell you that was going to happen, its so predictable and she will try to pass it off as Dante and LuLu's child until the baby is born then she will want it and the truth will come out.

And OH MY GOODNESS!!! LUCY YOU ARE GETTING ON MY DAMN NERVES!!! AND WHY O WHY DID THEY HAVE TO BRING THIS CRAZY BITCH HEATHER BACK..

Yes she is getting on my nerves too, so irrational, everyone is telling her who the guy is maybe they are right Lucy if they are not bloodsuckers themselves, they have to be right no? LOL with Heather now Todd will join in and they have 3 nut Jobs together in one place.

Carly you so damn stupid, you stay letting Todd make a fool of you.

These women are just attracted to this dirt bag, can't figure out why, he lies very well.

Michael can't lie for shit, YOU ARE AJ AND CARLY's biological son, why the hell can't you lie? It's in your damn blood.

Epiphany, where the hell you been? You been gone, that's why you don't know shit about the Nurses ball.

Sorry, for all the ranting. The show really got under my skin past few days....

1 positive, Ellie, glad your able to wiggle your toes!! Keep working on that.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:41 pm

Ok, first off, Britt AINT SHIT for telling Emma she don't like her!! Emma was so freakin honest and read that bitch from top to bottom. Good for you !! Just like your mama. So glad Sabrina ran into Emma. Patrick needs to open his eyes, I'm so glad Elizabeth, somewhat tried to let him know what the fuck!!

I just giggled at Felix's attempt to hook up with "Magic Milo", and the odd pairings with Max/Elizabeth and Sabrina/Spinelli.

Now I have to wonder what paperwork Tracey is going to make public? I felt bad for her losing ELQ, but she did in fact do wrong. And, AJ, it's been so damn long, do you even know how to work in corporate america anymore? Not even at entry level position, let alone CEO. And Michael doesn't know shit either.

Glad to see Ellie making good recovery...STAY AWAY FROM SPINELLI!!! You are asking to be hurt again, you don't know he impregnated Maxie.

Maxie betta say somethin SOON!!!

I still cannot back Kristina and her horrible acting. Arrest her and throw away the key.

I can only think of Franco being the other heir they are referring to. Since thats Jasons brother. Heather would be crazy enough to know that, if in fact Franco really isn't dead. Which is very possible. But what's throwing me off is Carly knowing, she would not be calm if she knew Franco was still alive. Or is she just acting smug in front of Ned to make it seem like she knows, then go try to find out for herself.

I'm so glad I haven't seen Lucy or Heather these past few episodes.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:18 pm

Cheaps wrote:Ok, first off, Britt AINT SHIT for telling Emma she don't like her!! Emma was so freakin honest and read that bitch from top to bottom. Good for you !! Just like your mama. So glad Sabrina ran into Emma. Patrick needs to open his eyes, I'm so glad Elizabeth, somewhat tried to let him know what the fuck!!

I wish Emma would have taken that toy Britt had given her and threw it upside Britt's head. I am glad Emma told the selfish bitch off and Britt's responses were just plain childish and I hope Emma tells Sabrina and Sabrina gives that bitch a shot in the eye.

I just giggled at Felix's attempt to hook up with "Magic Milo", and the odd pairings with Max/Elizabeth and Sabrina/Spinelli.

LOL and Milo saying he is not gay he dosen't think was funny too! That would be an interesting pairing Felix and Milo

Now I have to wonder what paperwork Tracey is going to make public? I felt bad for her losing ELQ, but she did in fact do wrong. And, AJ, it's been so damn long, do you even know how to work in corporate america anymore? Not even at entry level position, let alone CEO. And Michael doesn't know shit either.

I thought that it was the papers Michael gave to Tracy proving Mob Money was involved in ELQ. You hit the nail on the head, AJ knows shit about running a company and Michael is even more clueless. I still think something is in that relish Tracy got from her father that is going to blow things up even more.

Glad to see Ellie making good recovery...STAY AWAY FROM SPINELLI!!! You are asking to be hurt again, you don't know he impregnated Maxie.

Maxie gets on my last ever loving Nerve, I FF scenes with her in them and especially the ones with Dante and LuLu. I liked Spinelli and Ellie together, don't like him with Maxie.

Maxie betta say somethin SOON!!!

She makes me want to barf..................

I still cannot back Kristina and her horrible acting. Arrest her and throw away the key.

I did like the way she attacked Connie though. Connie is a vicious, spiteful, self loving miserable loser and I would have liked to see Kristina give her a shot with that bat.

I can only think of Franco being the other heir they are referring to. Since thats Jasons brother. Heather would be crazy enough to know that, if in fact Franco really isn't dead. Which is very possible. But what's throwing me off is Carly knowing, she would not be calm if she knew Franco was still alive. Or is she just acting smug in front of Ned to make it seem like she knows, then go try to find out for herself.

Cheaps that was a very good guess and you are probably right too!!! I never thought of Franco as the other heir. I never got to see Franco on the show since he was already gone by the time I tuned in last March.

I'm so glad I haven't seen Lucy or Heather these past few episodes.

From what I read in spoilers Cheaps, this Vampire thing with Johnny is going to heat up. Ridiculous I know but I guess they need an escape for him for when he eventually goes back to OLTL for a little while.

Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:20 pm

^^ O I hear about your show coming back, you must be real excited?! cool dance
    ..But...but.. does this mean I'm losing my GH buddy? Am I gonna have no one to chat with anymore? cries
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:46 pm

Cheaps wrote:^^ O I hear about your show coming back, you must be real excited?! cool dance
    ..But...but.. does this mean I'm losing my GH buddy? Am I gonna have no one to chat with anymore? cries

I probably will still watch since OLTL is only going to be half hour and its going to be online. Yeah I am excited its coming back!
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:57 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

I probably will still watch since OLTL is only going to be half hour and its going to be online. Yeah I am excited its coming back!

big hugz Blue Cool

I forgot about Tracey wanting to take ELQ down, before AJ has a chance to screw it up himself. Craziness.

I'm glad Emma stood up and said how she felt and the truth...you got grown women on here who can't do that ish. Emma is awesome...

I liked the way Kristina attacked Connie too, and Connies reaction I laughed. But arghh, I just can't with Kristina, I cringe when she's on.

So not looking forward to more vampire silliness...come on now... face palm
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:09 pm

Cheaps wrote:

big hugz Blue Cool

I forgot about Tracey wanting to take ELQ down, before AJ has a chance to screw it up himself. Craziness.

I'm glad Emma stood up and said how she felt and the truth...you got grown women on here who can't do that ish. Emma is awesome...

I liked the way Kristina attacked Connie too, and Connies reaction I laughed. But arghh, I just can't with Kristina, I cringe when she's on.

So not looking forward to more vampire silliness...come on now... face palm

From the coming attractions it looks like Tracy will try to stop the presses.

I too am glad Emma stood up. Why doesn't Sabrina stop acting like a mouse and stand up to Doctor Westnile? Yeah she told Britt off but she could have been more forceful and threw a drink in her face. If Britt harasses her at the hospital, Sabrina can file Harassment charges she has plenty of witnesses to attest to the fact.

From what I read Todd, John and Starr are going back to OLTL for a little while before they return to GH. Maybe that is why they have this stupid Vampire nonsense on.

The way you feel about Kristina thats the way I feel about Maxie, can't stand the girl, she gives me the creeps.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:37 pm

First off, let me just say I CAN NOT STAND THIS DAMN VAMPIRE STORYLINE!!! I THINK ITS DUMB AS HELL...almost enough to stop me from watching. I'm that upset. I can put up with some crazy story lines, like a guy wearing a mask parading around town pretending to be some dude that "died" 20 years ago...but I stop at demonic possession and now I guess vampires. I prolly won't stop watching, but just skip over these scenes like you do... just know that I am NOT HAPPY WITH IT AT ALL!!!!

Patrick, you give this bitch another chance and not going to talk to your daughter, then you deserve this bitch and whatever goes with it. Have a damn sit down with Emma and ask her point blank, "what did Brit say to you?"

Connie...ARGGG!!! I start to like this bitch and she goes and does some bullshit like this...ugh. Michael fuck you!!

That's all I got ....
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:24 pm

Cheaps wrote:First off, let me just say I CAN NOT STAND THIS DAMN VAMPIRE STORYLINE!!! I THINK ITS DUMB AS HELL...almost enough to stop me from watching. I'm that upset. I can put up with some crazy story lines, like a guy wearing a mask parading around town pretending to be some dude that "died" 20 years ago...but I stop at demonic possession and now I guess vampires. I prolly won't stop watching, but just skip over these scenes like you do... just know that I am NOT HAPPY WITH IT AT ALL!!!!

Me neither its just plain stupid, I FF mostly all of it now and just watch what I want to see. Thank god for the FF button or I would not be watching at all.

Patrick, you give this bitch another chance and not going to talk to your daughter, then you deserve this bitch and whatever goes with it. Have a damn sit down with Emma and ask her point blank, "what did Brit say to you?"

Patrick......your little girl tells you that Britt said some mean things and you don't believe her? Why do you think the kid ran away you idiot, you don't see that because she did that she is hurting from something? Give Emma to Sabrina, send Patrick for severe counseling, he is not fit to be a father.

Connie...ARGGG!!! I start to like this bitch and she goes and does some bullshit like this...ugh. Michael fuck you!!

The whole Connie thing is just way out of control now, this woman needs to be locked up for good, all she does is cry, rant, cry, rave, cry, lie, cry and destroy things and kill people. Lets get rid of Connie now she is no more fun like she used to be.

That's all I got ....
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:19 pm

I commented before I seen all of yesterday's episode!!

YES!! THIS BITCH BRIT FINALLY GETS FOUND THE FUCK OUT!!! PATRICK BETTER DISMISS THIS BITCH...

Breathe AJ, your going to be fine.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:13 pm

When is Carly going to Wake up? - Page 6 FYq7M @ BOTH BRIT AND MAXIE GETTIN GRILLED YESTERDAY!!!

Brit bitchWhen is Carly going to Wake up? - Page 6 GTFO

I was ROFLMAO! the whole time she was tryna defend your self, bitch please. One last thing, she can rat out Maxie, then she can go ...

Michael you are a damn fool, I can't stand him right now. Starr needs to find somebody else. He is just a gullible little wuss.

This can't be the end of ELQ, it's what the Quartermaine's are... I still can't believe Tracey was selfish enough to do what she did. Hope she gets caught soon, I'm sure she will. Connie is not loyal, piss her off and she'll spill it.

I thought it was cute the way TJ was jealous. They make a cute couple, Molly has good taste. Smile
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:48 pm

Ugh, I'm not liking Maxie right now either. Bitch you really going to help Brit "sabotage" Sabrina? Don't you know Brit doesn't like your "niece" and was just talking shit about her? And that your "niece" loves her some Sabrina?

Imma need Sabrina to drink a full glass of self esteem.

Felicia is such a bore and is and always has been annoying.

Hey! Dr Peter Burns, what are you doing in Port Charles, your supposed to be on an island with Amanda, making little babies. j/k

Naw, I never watched when Frisco and Felicia were together, looks like Mac isn't too happy. Wonder how Maxie is going to feel seeing her father...

OOOOOHHH, @ Olivia "seeing" Patrick and Sabrina in the shower at GH... What was she doing in there anyway, she doesn't work at the hospital.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:49 pm

Cheaps wrote:Ugh, I'm not liking Maxie right now either. Bitch you really going to help Brit "sabotage" Sabrina? Don't you know Brit doesn't like your "niece" and was just talking shit about her? And that your "niece" loves her some Sabrina?

Maxie makes me nauseous, I really wish she was not on the show and I liked the other actress that played her before this one came back.

Imma need Sabrina to drink a full glass of self esteem.

The writers are making jack asses out of us, Sabrina can bring Britt Bitch up on harassment charges and that will be the end of Britt. Come on Carlivati you know we are not ignorant.

Felicia is such a bore and is and always has been annoying.

Don't really know her but I ff all her scenes with Mac.

Hey! Dr Peter Burns, what are you doing in Port Charles, your supposed to be on an island with Amanda, making little babies. j/k

LOL is that from Melrose Place? What a wicked show that was. Isn't Frisco Maxie's father?

Naw, I never watched when Frisco and Felicia were together, looks like Mac isn't too happy. Wonder how Maxie is going to feel seeing her father...

OOOOOHHH, @ Olivia "seeing" Patrick and Sabrina in the shower at GH... What was she doing in there anyway, she doesn't work at the hospital.

Why does she have to be at the hospital for any particular reason? Seems like the place to hang out in Port Charles along with the police station. On OLTL the police station was everything but a police station, everyone hung out there, went into the evidence room and sabotaged or stole evidence, it was a joke.

Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:13 am

Tony Marino wrote:
    Maxie makes me nauseous, I really wish she was not on the show and I liked the other actress that played her before this one came back.

I don't wish her off the show, she just annoying the hell out of me right now. Why be blackmailed into doing this ish to Sabrina? Maxie can also inform Brit that she's in jeopardy as well, concealing info from Dante & Lulu... I mean can't Brit lose her license for not disclosing that information? Brit just needs to get over the fact that she ruined that relationship herself...Taking it out on Sabrina is pathetic.

The writers are making jack asses out of us, Sabrina can bring Britt Bitch up on harassment charges and that will be the end of Britt. Come on Carlivati you know we are not ignorant.

True, but you know Sabrina can't stand up for herself.

Don't really know her but I ff all her scenes with Mac.

Felicia is such a blonde, everything that comes out of her mouth just seems so airy and nonsense like... You aren't missing anything with her.

LOL is that from Melrose Place? What a wicked show that was.

Yes, that's from Melrose. The ending of the finale.. Get yo life Tony, that was THE BEST SOAP EVER!! Here's Peter & Amandas last 2 scenes, in case you never seen it...

Isn't Frisco Maxie's father?

Yes that's Maxie's father.

Why does she have to be at the hospital for any particular reason? Seems like the place to hang out in Port Charles along with the police station. On OLTL the police station was everything but a police station, everyone hung out there, went into the evidence room and sabotaged or stole evidence, it was a joke.

When is Carly going to Wake up? - Page 6 Sigh

Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:26 am

Well I'm glad Patrick said he doesn't want to date anyone from the hospital...after Lisa Niles (Dr he cheated with) and Westbitch (Dr Niles 2.0), he shouldn't be "shitting where he works"... I'm sorry but Sabrina doesn't deserve him either, she's not even an adult yet in her mind. She drooling/acting like a love sick teenager. Ugh and why couldn't she just tell the truth when being hounded by Olivia the other day. I mean tell them Brit lied about the whole thing, and that she never had a crush on Steve to begin with. Brit's already come out as a liar, I'm syre they would have accepted that and Elizabeth was right there to back her up on that.

Ok I seen parts of this little kid when Molly bought him lunch, and was under the assumption that they were the same age. So why is he in a cell next to Johnny? Shouldn't he be in Juvi? AND, if in fact he is a minor, why did Connie print his face in the paper? TJ, you better talk some sense in to your girl, she shouldn't be going to see dudes locked up being charged with murdering their own mother. HELLO!! he is a stranger and knowing just that (even if innocent), that should be a big red flag and to stay the hell away!

I liked the scene with Olivia and Connie yesterday, along with Todd and Starr... O god, can Olivia please stop having visions and bring her back to normal, and same for Connie. Time for her outrageousness to be brought way the hell down. It was entertaining for awhile, but if Connie is sticking around then that needs to happen. I'm glad Liv was able to get through to her.

Michael? Ugh

Kristina? Ugh, stay locked up.

I seen the ending, so John Mcbain will be playing the cop and the vampire...Imma keep skipping over this foolishness.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:17 pm

Cheaps wrote:Well I'm glad Patrick said he doesn't want to date anyone from the hospital...after Lisa Niles (Dr he cheated with) and Westbitch (Dr Niles 2.0), he shouldn't be "shitting where he works"... I'm sorry but Sabrina doesn't deserve him either, she's not even an adult yet in her mind. She drooling/acting like a love sick teenager. Ugh and why couldn't she just tell the truth when being hounded by Olivia the other day. I mean tell them Brit lied about the whole thing, and that she never had a crush on Steve to begin with. Brit's already come out as a liar, I'm syre they would have accepted that and Elizabeth was right there to back her up on that.

Your right, Sabrina is like a child, stumbling over her words and backing up Brit's story instead of telling the truth. Elizabeth would back her up including that Dr. Westnile is harrassing her! Looks like Sabrina may be a victim of Caleb today!

Ok I seen parts of this little kid when Molly bought him lunch, and was under the assumption that they were the same age. So why is he in a cell next to Johnny? Shouldn't he be in Juvi? AND, if in fact he is a minor, why did Connie print his face in the paper? TJ, you better talk some sense in to your girl, she shouldn't be going to see dudes locked up being charged with murdering their own mother. HELLO!! he is a stranger and knowing just that (even if innocent), that should be a big red flag and to stay the hell away!

That whole storyline is such a farce, ridiculous and beyond stupid. I watch snipets of it then FF the rest of it. Your not supposed to be intelligent enough Cheaps to figure out the kid is underage and should be in Juvi.

I liked the scene with Olivia and Connie yesterday, along with Todd and Starr... O god, can Olivia please stop having visions and bring her back to normal, and same for Connie. Time for her outrageousness to be brought way the hell down. It was entertaining for awhile, but if Connie is sticking around then that needs to happen. I'm glad Liv was able to get through to her.

Yeah at this point Connie is acting more crazy then Heather. Always screaming, crying, being defensive and paranoid. I say enough too! Starr always forgives her father no matter what he does to her and he has done some awful things to her.

Michael? Ugh

He is a Woos

Kristina? Ugh, stay locked up.

I seen the ending, so John Mcbain will be playing the cop and the vampire...Imma keep skipping over this foolishness.

Its ridiculous nonsense

Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:39 am

So, call me crazy or not, but I like the toned down Connie with Sonny. And this new "friendship" with Tracey is really random as hell, I did laugh though when Connie put up her knuckles to Tracey...Connie gave her "dawgs", like "you my dawg" Smile

Picklelila is going to save ELQ? A 2nd time? I never heard that the relish saved the company before and was before my time. Wonder if it's something they just threw out there, cause I can hardly believe that the entire Quartermaine family moved into Kelly's. Anyhoo, I wonder who is going to get to it first? Tracey (and Connie?) up againgst AJ, Michael, and Duke, should be interesting. O I forgot Tracey does have Luke in her corner as well, but for how long, now that Laura is back. I have to say though, I really wanted Luke back with Tracey, they made a very good couple. I'm glad this "thing" with Anna is over. Wonder what Laura has planned....

I don't even know what to say about this whole Brit/Sabrina/Maxie/Patrick fiasco... Just that I hope someone else finds out the truth about the baby and blows Maxie and Brits spot up!!

Also with Frisco/Felicia/Mac storyline, I understand Mac's frustration, but Maxie is grown now, and whether or not Maxie would like to pursue a relationship with him is really her prerogative. Mac did the best job he could with Maxie while even both parents were away. As far as Felicia, I don't what these 2 see in this airheaded, nonsense talkin heffa.

So is Johnny leaving the show for a minute? Why'd he give his part of the Haunted Star to her?

Where is Alexis? Molly had 2 boys over at night, and one is hiding in her room?!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:37 pm

Cheaps wrote:So, call me crazy or not, but I like the toned down Connie with Sonny. And this new "friendship" with Tracey is really random as hell, I did laugh though when Connie put up her knuckles to Tracey...Connie gave her "dawgs", like "you my dawg" Smile

Yes the toned down Connie is a helluva lot better than the high strung crazy person crazier than Heather person. I like the friendship with Tracey too it makes Connie more human now and the two of them are funny. I always liked Tracey from Day 1 when I started watching last year.

Picklelila is going to save ELQ? A 2nd time? I never heard that the relish saved the company before and was before my time. Wonder if it's something they just threw out there, cause I can hardly believe that the entire Quartermaine family moved into Kelly's. Anyhoo, I wonder who is going to get to it first? Tracey (and Connie?) up againgst AJ, Michael, and Duke, should be interesting. O I forgot Tracey does have Luke in her corner as well, but for how long, now that Laura is back. I have to say though, I really wanted Luke back with Tracey, they made a very good couple. I'm glad this "thing" with Anna is over. Wonder what Laura has planned....

Before my time too with Pickle Lila, I am still wondering how Relish is going to save the company won't they have to sell like billions of dollars of relish to fix ELQ? I hope Tracey gets it first I don't like AJ and I don't want him to have it. I am not familiar with Laura either other than their famed Luke and Laura Wedding from a thousand years ago. I didn't know she is LuLu's mother. Poor Anna now only has one man instead of 3 pining for her LOL

I don't even know what to say about this whole Brit/Sabrina/Maxie/Patrick fiasco... Just that I hope someone else finds out the truth about the baby and blows Maxie and Brits spot up!!

I am unclear what happened, did Maxie switch the drugs Sabrina pumped into the IV? Seems to me Sabrina put those drugs in BEFORE Maxie did whatever she did. Maxie seeing what a psycho Dr. WestNile is, she wants to keep something like that in charge of her pregnancy? I would worry the sick bitch would do something to harm the baby. Britt will get hers I am quite sure and can't wait to see it!

Also with Frisco/Felicia/Mac storyline, I understand Mac's frustration, but Maxie is grown now, and whether or not Maxie would like to pursue a relationship with him is really her prerogative. Mac did the best job he could with Maxie while even both parents were away. As far as Felicia, I don't what these 2 see in this airheaded, nonsense talkin heffa.

This storyline does not interest me, I held down my FF button everytime I saw scenes with the 3 of them.

So is Johnny leaving the show for a minute? Why'd he give his part of the Haunted Star to her?

I hope Johnny is not leaving the show, I like him despite what a douchebag he can be.

Where is Alexis? Molly had 2 boys over at night, and one is hiding in her room?!

LOL little Molly is not so innocent after all is she. Well little Rafe looks like he barely has pubic hair so I guess Molly is in no danger. Now TJ he is quite a young Man and I like him with Molly.

Also this nonsense with John McPain and Caleb is really getting on my nerves. Just say where the hell you were at the time of the murder McPain and prove it then they might figure out something is fishy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:31 am