CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
Alan Smithee
CeCe
Nystyle709
Cheaps
Tony Marino
9 posters

ANYONE WATCH THE WALKING DEAD???

tmontyb
    tmontyb
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 37

ANYONE WATCH THE WALKING DEAD??? - Page 2 Empty Re: ANYONE WATCH THE WALKING DEAD???

Post by tmontyb Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:21 pm

Cheaps wrote:^^ Ahh, I see. Yea I didn't start watching until this past summer on DVD's, so I had no idea they split the seasons like that.

Glass to the eye was great.

Well I hope Andrea wises up soon, cause that governor dude really does creep me out. Same with that old prison guy as well... Also good to see Carol alive.

I love what Michonne did to the governor. Andrea is a complete dolt, but I think when she finds out the truth that will be it.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

ANYONE WATCH THE WALKING DEAD??? - Page 2 Empty Re: ANYONE WATCH THE WALKING DEAD???

Post by Tony Marino Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:35 pm

RedBedroom wrote:Viewers of this show, I have a question...is it appropriate for young teens? My son has mentioned seeing it on Netflix as his friends are into it. My son doesn't really watch a lot of TV, so he just started to do it and I haven't had time to watch an episode to see if it is appropriate for him.

Red its a lot of blood and guts if you deem that inappropriate for your son then don't let him watch it.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:08 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

Red its a lot of blood and guts if you deem that inappropriate for your son then don't let him watch it.

co-signs It can get pretty gruesome. If you let him watch zombie movies, then this would pretty much be the same.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:01 pm

Thanks Tony and Cheaps. I quizzed him a bit more on it and yeah, he likes it for the gore. Which doesn't really bother me because there are other shows his friends are into that I really can't stand.
    RyanSmith
    RyanSmith
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 0

Post by RyanSmith Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:21 am

The Walking Dead is one of the best show. I love this show. I have not missed a single episode of this show. Now i am going to start season 3 of this show.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:18 pm

RyanSmith wrote:The Walking Dead is one of the best show. I love this show. I have not missed a single episode of this show. Now i am going to start season 3 of this show.

Come and discuss it when Season 3 resumes in February.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:34 am

ok... another tv show i got into too late... just i've been sick this week and started watching this on netflix earlier today...

i have two questions: 1.) did rick feel bad about the horse that got eatten
    2.) what are these ppl using as birth control... im assuming that they dont was to be breastfeeding while getting chased by zombies.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:08 pm

wants2laugh wrote:ok... another tv show i got into too late... just i've been sick this week and started watching this on netflix earlier today...

i have two questions: 1.) did rick feel bad about the horse that got eatten
    2.) what are these ppl using as birth control... im assuming that they dont was to be breastfeeding while getting chased by zombies.

Rick has seen so much death I doubt that he thought much about the horse that got eaten. Continue watching, your second question will be answered in Season 2.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by wants2laugh Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:09 pm

i was joking about the horse.... but i just finished season two... what really sucks is that season 8 is not on netflix... so i have like 8 epis to catch up... not cool. hate it when that happens.

im at the blonde being met buy a hoodie with two chained walker slaves... shane is dead, and rick just declared himself king. WTF are these ppl thinking... that damn kid just almost died, and they let him run all over the place alone. my kid would be tied to my waste at all times!!!
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by wants2laugh Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:59 am

alright... saw the rest. was EXCELLENT!!!

I LOVE darryl lol. How is it the the closed minded, redneck bigoted criminal tracker is the first one to ask "what are we going to feed this baby?" LOL loved the asskicker name he gave it lol
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:49 pm

wants2laugh wrote:alright... saw the rest. was EXCELLENT!!!

I LOVE darryl lol. How is it the the closed minded, redneck bigoted criminal tracker is the first one to ask "what are we going to feed this baby?" LOL loved the asskicker name he gave it lol

Yeah Darryl is pretty cool, last person you would think would be holding the baby! I hope they don't kill him off, I think Andrea is going to be the key to his survival.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:08 pm

The season continues TONIGHT!! cool dance
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:07 pm

Great show last night!
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:25 am

So Tony what did you think of the show?

You think they should let everyone out of the town and try to make it on their own? Which I know they won't allow.

What do you think of Daryl choosing his brother and Rick not letting Merle in to the "circle"?

And what's with Rick still having these hallucinations? You think he too, at sometime, was injected with an acid overdose as well in his past? CHEAPS laughing Maybe he can start seeing the future Smile OOOOOHHH Maybe he'll see that the kid is really Shane's!!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:50 pm

Cheaps wrote:So Tony what did you think of the show?

You think they should let everyone out of the town and try to make it on their own? Which I know they won't allow.

What do you think of Daryl choosing his brother and Rick not letting Merle in to the "circle"?

And what's with Rick still having these hallucinations? You think he too, at sometime, was injected with an acid overdose as well in his past? CHEAPS laughing Maybe he can start seeing the future Smile OOOOOHHH Maybe he'll see that the kid is really Shane's!!

Walking Dead is kicking ass Cheaps. If everyone left the town they would not make it for sure. I think the Governor has other plans for these people, don't know what it is but we shall see.

Daryl has some sense of loyalty to his brother but Rick was right not to let Merle into the circle, he is vicious and just trouble. Now that Merle helped them with the Zombie attack on the Prison I wonder if Rick is going to consider letting him back in. Daryl wants back in, he belongs with that family now and his brother is just bad news.

I knew that Governor was going to retalliate and now Andrea knows. Andrea needs to go back with the family too. I was shocked when that truck went barreling into the gate and all those Zombies came out after them, that was fuckin awesome!

Why is it that they were only able to hit one or two of the Governors men? Feel bad for the guy that got killed, Carol has rotten luck with men, she and he were just getting to know one another.

According to Rick, everyone is infected but I think Rick has been under so much stress and losing his wife just broke his last nerve and now he is in the Twilight Zone but after that attack, he may be on track again. How will he ever find out of the kid is his or Shane's?

Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:41 pm

Well I was almost feeling sorry for Merle after Rick didn't let him in... but I was given a harsh reminder when him and Daryl rolled up on the family being attacked. Daryl stepped up and helped, while Merle didn't do shit, ol selfish ass.

I was so convinced that the driver of the van would have turned out to be Andrea, I was like YOU BITCH!! but now I don't think that's her. Yea I hollered when dude was shot next to Andrea, that was a crazy scene.

O, I was joking about Rick. I was just making a silly comparison from Rick's hallucination's to Olivia's on GH. Smile

NEW EPISODE TONIGHT!! cool dance
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:05 pm

Cheaps wrote:Well I was almost feeling sorry for Merle after Rick didn't let him in... but I was given a harsh reminder when him and Daryl rolled up on the family being attacked. Daryl stepped up and helped, while Merle didn't do shit, ol selfish ass.

I was so convinced that the driver of the van would have turned out to be Andrea, I was like YOU BITCH!! but now I don't think that's her. Yea I hollered when dude was shot next to Andrea, that was a crazy scene.

O, I was joking about Rick. I was just making a silly comparison from Rick's hallucination's to Olivia's on GH. Smile

NEW EPISODE TONIGHT!! cool dance

Haven't watched yet because of the Oscars, will watch tonight.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:26 pm

You think Rick will trade Michonne or are they going to war?
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:08 pm

Tony Marino wrote:You think Rick will trade Michonne or are they going to war?

Oh they are definitely going to war, I can't see Rick turning over one of his own. And that's how he views her now. Plus he's gotta know damn and well, even if he does turn her over, things will not be over with the governor.

Andrea really thinks she got a say so over there by the governor. I basically laughed when he ordered her to leave so him and Rick could handle business. I was like haha! you ain't nothin but pu**y to him Andrea. She should've gone back with Rick and them.

I so agreed with Merle this past episode, "Let's just go and shoot 'em up!" Haha, but that probably wouldn't have been smart. I want the governor gone already.

Plus the week before was a very good episode too!! When they ran into Morgan! Damn, I just about cried (but didn't cuz I was around a lot of people) when Morgan was telling Rick what happened to his son. I wish he would have gone back with Rick as well.

Only 3 more episodes!!! ALREADY??!!

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:45 pm

Cheaps wrote:

Oh they are definitely going to war, I can't see Rick turning over one of his own. And that's how he views her now. Plus he's gotta know damn and well, even if he does turn her over, things will not be over with the governor.

Andrea really thinks she got a say so over there by the governor. I basically laughed when he ordered her to leave so him and Rick could handle business. I was like haha! you ain't nothin but pu**y to him Andrea. She should've gone back with Rick and them.

I so agreed with Merle this past episode, "Let's just go and shoot 'em up!" Haha, but that probably wouldn't have been smart. I want the governor gone already.

Plus the week before was a very good episode too!! When they ran into Morgan! Damn, I just about cried (but didn't cuz I was around a lot of people) when Morgan was telling Rick what happened to his son. I wish he would have gone back with Rick as well.

Only 3 more episodes!!! ALREADY??!!

I agree about Michonne only problem is that Rick has fewer people but I think Andrea is going to be the key to helping them win the war against the governor because she does know she has no power over there. Maybe if they get rid of the governor and his henchmen, whoever is left over there will join forces with Rick and maybe they can move out of the Prison.

If Merle would have gone over there and attacked it would have put Rick and the other two in jeopardy. Merle is a crazy ass prick and he probably would have started to shoot and ask questions later. Carl has more brains than Merle. Merle is a bully and I hope he gets whats coming to him.

Yeah that was sad the scenes with Morgan. He was only in a couple of episodes in the first season and then Rick lost touch with him. I feel bad for his boy too, he was a good kid. Maybe Rick will run into him again and convince him to come back.

Yep 3 episodes left, what is it 13 Episodes a year right?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:30 am