CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Sharon and Adam's Kiss/was it real or was it a dream

TexasLady
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

Sharon and Adam's Kiss/was it real or was it a dream Empty Sharon and Adam's Kiss/was it real or was it a dream

Post by TexasLady Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:51 pm

I think it was real but they do like to do the dream scenes and make you think it is real. I will say if this woman goes back to that demon she is more insane then I thought she was.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Sharon and Adam's Kiss/was it real or was it a dream Empty Re: Sharon and Adam's Kiss/was it real or was it a dream

Post by gmruss4 Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:50 pm

It was real because I read he sets her up. But it appears she still has feelings for him but Nick is going to repremand her for it be sure of that. Why don't he just let her lead her own life.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Sharon and Adam's Kiss/was it real or was it a dream Empty Re: Sharon and Adam's Kiss/was it real or was it a dream

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:12 pm

He doesn't care enough about her to do that. It's all about him and to heck with anyone else.
    TexasLady
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by TexasLady Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:24 pm

Today Nick more or less told Sharon that she was with Adam to try and get over him. He is a pompous ass. I can't stand him.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:40 pm

Nick sure is and he think the world revolves around him, he is the one she need to get away from.
    TexasLady
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by TexasLady Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:49 am

Sharon and Nick both are dumber then a can of worms. She is so needy and he is so repulsive that I actually think they belong together because I think that they make a perfect match in the stupidy dept. I don't want to see them back together but with a soap we know it will happen sooner or later. I dread the day.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:12 pm

When I first heard that Ronan was coming on the show, I heard that he was going to be with Sharon but I see that is not true. I just want her to be with anyone but Nick. Even when she was with Adam, he allowed her to be her own person and not try to run her life for her the way those Newman's do. Sharon will never flourish as an independent person till she get away from them, all of them.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:03 pm

Must be a Newman trait - all males are dumb, Neanderthal bores. wouldn't Sharon be a little too old for Ronan, unless she's younger than I though.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:20 pm

Age doesn't seem to matter on soaps these days. Victor Newman married his daughter's best friend who was his daughter's age.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:18 am

Ewwwwww! I just can't imagine that. It's too creepy. can you imagine being the same age as your step mom? What do younger women see in guys who are old enough to be their Dad's? Money?
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:46 pm

I have no clue and in the case of Victor I sure don't get it. She was closer to his son Nick's age than his.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:47 pm

Me either - yuck!!! Seems to happen a lot on soaps, though. There's this one character on B&B - I think it's Brooke - who's been with both brothers and their Dad, which I found totally disgusting.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:06 pm

Please don't get me started on her. That is another of the soaps that I watch. She also slept with her daughter's husband's and got pregnant by one of them and same child just turned 18 and she slept with her boyfriend too. I can't see how this woman has any fans but she does and they get upset if you say one bad word about her. The woman is a low down skank.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:05 am

LOL - sorry. My Mom watches B&B but I don't really follow it. she was telling me about bit about it, though, so that's how I knew about the bed switching. I guess every show has to have their skank. OLTL has Blaire, B&B has Brooke.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:05 pm

Every show has one but I watch six of the seven soaps and Brooke is by far the worst. Any woman that has slept her way though a family of men and then sleeps with her daughter's husbands and boyfriends has no redeeming qualities, not one IMO. That is just stank nasty. And it baffles me how she has so many fans rooting for her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:21 pm