CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Hey Skye, Time To Cut your Losses

gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Hey Skye, Time To Cut your Losses Empty Hey Skye, Time To Cut your Losses

Post by gmruss4 Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:49 pm

You have done everything for Adam, brought him a lawyer, got him out of jail, set him up in business and married him and all he can talk about is Sharon. It is time to let the jerk sink or swim because it is evident that after all you have done for him and you are his only friend, he still doesn't care anything for you because he has Sharon on the brain. Let him look up and you are gone one day.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Hey Skye, Time To Cut your Losses Empty Re: Hey Skye, Time To Cut your Losses

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:40 pm

Too bad she can't see that he's just using her to keep out of jail. Hopefully she'll realize the truth soon!
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:49 pm

She see it as she is just using him for his name but she is the loser in this trade off because she actually cares about him and all he can see is Sharon. Sadly it is going to get him behind bars when he could have noticed what was right in front of him.
    TexasLady
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

Post by TexasLady Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:48 pm

Adam's lawyer is going to tear Sharon up on the stand and Adam will go free. Skye is going to be eating dust because he is going to drop her like a hot potato. She has been a fool and is a gamer just like him. I would love to see them both go down but it isn't going to happen.
    Tell me this please. Why isn't she also in jail as I thought it was against the law to fake a death and that is exactly what she did. I know it is a soap but both of them could have been convicted of that. The police has not even bothered to find out who was in that grave. I presume both Adam and Skye know who it is and did they kill him could be another question.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:06 pm

This trial is about the man that was killed in the basement. I think she finally told him off today and told him how she was going to walk away when he goes to jail and I don't much blame her after everything she has done for him and all he can do is dote on Sharon like a love sick puppy and she is not even thinking about him. He need to think about the woman that has his back.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:27 pm

Wait until she finds out that he's going to be suing his family! The way she was going on about how they can put it all in the past and move on,, when Adam has NO intention of doing that. He's playing her for the sucker she is.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:41 pm

I think she is right about Adam. Skye is a pretty smart person. Adam want to get money from those law suits so he can be free of Skye and not be dependent on her so he can go after Sharon again. He just don't get the significance of him stealing her baby.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:19 pm

Yeah - Adam is pretty heartless and Skye doesn't seem to get that she's just being used. Adam seems to think everything he's done is completely justified. He really is a sociopath.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:47 pm

If you ask me, all three Newman men are nothing but soicopaths. They act just like barbarians when it come to women.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:14 pm

LOL - okay gmruss - you've just put the funniest mental image in my head. Every-time I see them, I'm going to image Neanderthal men running around clubbing each other on the head - lol!
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:30 pm

I am serious, that is the way they act. I remember when Victor locked his first wife in the basement to control her and brought a whole building to throw on tenant out to get rid of him from his daughter.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:16 am

Oh ugh! So they have a LONG history of being Neanderthals? I wonder what women see in men like that - doesn't make much sense.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:56 pm

But I see Adam has a woman with a brain in Skye. Just read a spoiler that she turns on him and agree to testify for Victor and that is why he drops the lawsuit on them. She lets him know who is in charge.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:49 pm

That'll be awesome to see! Adam needs to be put in his place. I'm not a fan of the Newmans, but I hate Adam even more.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:03 pm

She was actually willing to testify against him to prove she is in charge. I don't think she would have gone this way if he weren't running after Sharon.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:04 am

So he's cooking his own goose, as my Mom would say - assuming he'll keep Skye's loyalty while he's busy pursuing Sharon. what a bastard... of wait - he is one, isn't he? Okay - what a Newman!!!!!!!!!
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:08 pm

No, he is not quite a bastard. Victor was actually married to his mother when he was conceived and born. She was blind and raised him alone after she and Victor divorced. But Nick and Victoria were the only kids that stayed in his life after that divorce. Adam was fine till he came to live with Victor after his mother died. They treated him so bad and then he stared to doing bad thngs and he just got pure evil.
    TexasLady
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

Post by TexasLady Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:53 pm

Skye has the upper hand here. MONEY. He has a name she wants because it means power and money. I would not want to cross Skye if I were Adam because she has been gutsy to pull off all the stuff with him to get what she wanted so she will go all the way to keep what she has and is still wanting more of.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:44 pm

Yeah and I think he know how far to go with her too. He always backs down with her. Adam is no dummy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:01 am