CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Glad that Murphy is talking again

TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Glad that Murphy is talking again Empty Glad that Murphy is talking again

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:45 am

I wasn't sure how long they would leave Murphy speechless, but I'm glad it wasn't too long. I feel so bad for him with everything he went through with his son but am glad he finally got justice for him.

gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Glad that Murphy is talking again Empty Re: Glad that Murphy is talking again

Post by gmruss4 Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:12 am

I am too. I was so sure that what that woman had done to him that he would never talk again. He is one of the people on this show that I do like.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:37 am

It's nice to see people over 40 in good storylines. I'm too used to ABC, where the vets aren't really around that much.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:31 pm

That is one good thing about CBS and NBC unlike ABC, they use their seniors. I am beginning to hate ABC. I have quit AMC and about to let GH go too. I only only like OLTl over there now.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:51 am

Yeah - ABC and NBC only trot out the vets every once and awhile. When they do, it seems the vets are in poor storylines or acting like idiots (Dorian on OLTL). I wonder where they'll go with Murphy now - what direction they'll take him in.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:53 pm

Well I find that NBC used their vet too more than any station and use the younger ones occassionally.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:22 am

Yeah - true. I LOVED Alice on Days! She was the kind of Grandma everyone would have wanted. I was so sad when Francis Reed passed away. It was so hard to imagine a Days without Alice. I don't know if it's still true, as it's been years since I watched Days. AW always made good use of their vets - Carl & Rachel - oh how I loved those two! I can almost hear Carl's voice, whispering sweet love to Rachel, calling Ryan "My heart", and so on. And now I miss AW all the more!
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:30 pm

That is the kind of elder they need to make Victor instead of the vindictive bastard he is now.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:28 am

Maybe they could have Victor get a knock on the head that wipes his memory and leaves him human - same as they did with Carl on AW. Carl went from a totally evil character to one of the most beloved characters on the show. Victor needs a total personality make-over but most of all, he needs as HEART!
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:44 pm

If they can't redeem him, it would make my day if they would get rid of him altogether.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:49 am

Yeah - I'd be all for getting rid of him. GC deserves better than Victor and Nick.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:34 am

And just look at Nick following in Victor's footsteps. He is going to end up alone just like dear old day. I hope Sharon don't let him take her kids away from her. Reminds me of EJ on Days, just because Sami had the nerve to fall in love with and marry someone else other than him he has taken both her kids from her. I will be darned if I went into hard labor and gave birth to a child if I would let some sorry behind man take my child from me unless I were dead.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:32 am

EJ was one of the primary reasons that I quit watching Days - couldn't stand him. He made me sick and once they broke up Bo & Hope, wrote off Belle & Brady, Jack & Jen and Patch & Kayla... well - I had no interest in Days anymore.

Nick also reminds me of Ryan on AMC and Sonny on GH - greedy, arrogant, holier-than-thou, selfish, seeing the kids as tools, thinking only about themselves.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:30 pm

I think you and I have the same dislike for the same people. I never thought I would stop watching AMC after 30 years of faithful watching and never missing a day but I found myself getting the headache arguing about Ryan every day and said to myself, it is not worth this. So I quit and have not regretted it one single day. What they have left over there now is not worth watching anyway.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:52 am

Yeah - we do share many of hte same tastes. I think the only one we disagreed on was Chloe/Heather but I can't stand Chloe anymore and am preferring Heather, so I think we're on the same page with that now.

I quit GH, Days and AMC with no regrets. For ahwile, I did tune in to Days to see the Horton's hang the family ornaments, but then I got so fed up with all my favs left that I didn't even bother tuning in anymore. I'm hanging on to OLTL Only because of Trevor and when he's not on, most days I zip through the eppy in 10 mins, if I watch at all. If he goes, I'll give up OLTL the way I did the other soaps.

The one I really miss is AW! I'd love to even see reruns of it. Y&R is good, though, most of the time.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:37 pm

Well I am hanging on to B&B, Y&R, OLTL, Days and GH and seriously reconsidering Days and the Sonny & Brenda show formally GH. I mean soaps used to be good when you had villians and you enjoyed them because you knew they would get theirs in the end but now, the villians never get caught or get pay back rather people like Lucas and Hope on Days go to jail and EJ and Stefano continue to walk free to reak havoc on people's lives. And those people on the boards defend them. EJ took Sami's kids and the little boy stood there crying for his mother but EJ wouldn't allow her to come anywhere near him to comfort the child. It was more important for him to hurt Sami and watch her suffer than for his child to not be heartbroken. I hate this guy too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:21 pm