CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

FM's Writer's Brainstorm

Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

FM's Writer's Brainstorm Empty FM's Writer's Brainstorm

Post by Forgiveness Man Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:04 am

As most of you know, I am an aspiring fiction writer. I decided to start this for fun. I'd like ya'll to help me brainstorm some ideas for my writing and maybe even bounce some ideas off of ya. I figured the differing views could make for some fun and see how opposite view people view my ideas. (You might be surprised; it is hardly all Conservative Church stuff. Razz )So yeah, I'm curious to see what kinds of ideas we'll come up with. Wink
    rienpoet
    rienpoet
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 4

FM's Writer's Brainstorm Empty Re: FM's Writer's Brainstorm

Post by rienpoet Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:29 pm

What do you have in mind?

For the moment I am kinda suffered from writer's block. I am writing a fighting scene between vampires, werewolves and an old being, which takes form of a satyr, who is controlled by a maenad.

The thing is, the scene is viewed from a wounded woman (a human). How to put her emotion in the scene and at the same time describe the scene believably are parts of my problem.

The other problem, the one who inspires the whole shit looks different. I can't look at him and write sentences anymore. I really would like to grab him, shake him and smack him! But well, he's bigger than me, so I can only curse myself Wink

Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:39 pm

I forget what I had in mind when I started this. lol 5 months takes a lot outta me. lol

Hmmmm, that's a tough challenge. I guess you just gotta toy with it until something works.
    rienpoet
    rienpoet
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by rienpoet Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:36 am

Forgiveness Man wrote:I forget what I had in mind when I started this. lol 5 months takes a lot outta me. lol

Hmmmm, that's a tough challenge. I guess you just gotta toy with it until something works.

Oh, I know that 'phenomena'. There are many ideas in my head that are gone as soon as the day is over.

I found a way to toy with it, btw. Thanks. Well, after some mugs of coffee, headache and a Danish song that I don't understand, I saw the light. :D
    rienpoet
    rienpoet
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by rienpoet Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:22 am

FM, just want to tell you, I finish the story I've been writing for months. I mention your name on Chapter 30.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6356549/1/I_Am_Dead_Again

Thanks, man!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:15 pm