CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+6
Chris
TPP
AtownPeep
Rainmaker
punkrockprincess07
Tony Marino
10 posters

SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND

DanaShelbyChancey
    DanaShelbyChancey
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 10

SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND - Page 3 Empty Re: SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND

Post by DanaShelbyChancey Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:34 pm

It was a hoot when Krista said there was no gameplay going on, and Mike said there was, the talk was going on without her! That told her!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:18 pm

DanaShelbyChancey wrote:It was a hoot when Krista said there was no gameplay going on, and Mike said there was, the talk was going on without her! That told her!

I wish they would have gotten rid of the other one instead, I don't like her much at all, she is too sneaky and she has a big mouth. Who knows maybe Christa might beat Matt on Redemption Island.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:20 pm

sailorlover wrote:That episode was great! First Rob is a sneaking SOB, LOVE IT! I was LMAO when he took the new clue and traded it with an old clue. Sneaky little shit, leading Grant on that they may find the idle soon. Great game playing. Yes, Stephanie was smart to keep her trap shut during TC. When Krista was saying there is no talk of "game" I thought was funny. If she would of pulled her head out of her and stopped pouting and tried to game play with other players maybe she wouldn't of went home. I see Stephanie this week working her stuff. She is going to align with someone to try and save her ass. I do believe they should of had Dave do the calling and solving of the puzzle. Hell, he is a DA and yelling under pressure is what he does for a living. Especially if you are competing against Rob. He is the ultimate puzzle person. Oh one more thing, what did Krista and Stephanie think they were fooling telling Rob and Grant that they are willing to pair up they merge. Do you really think Rob would be impressed with that?

Rob has a great strategy, he must have been watching Russell the past 2 seasons. I like when he was making fun of Phillips pink panties LOL!!!!
    I wish they would have voted Stephanie off, I don't like her at all. She is stupid, she tipped Rob off now he is going to be watching her when the merge happens unless she gets booted off before that.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:22 pm

DanaShelbyChancey wrote:I bet that vote for "Crasta" came from Ralph. He likes to mess with their names!

Anyway, Crista absolutely deserved to be voted off. She should have lied her butt off, groveling and saying she is so sorry she aligned with Russell.

Then she could have double-crossed them all, if that is how she wanted to play, proving she did learn something from him. Stephanie was smart, she kept her mouth shut at TC.

They obviously didn't pay much attention to Survivor if they were fans of the show. Shooting your mouth off at Tribal especially will put the target on your back and plus those two aligning with Russell and making it public???? How stupid can you be!
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 69

Post by TPP Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:03 pm

Now all of the sudden Phil is looking a little "normal" lol. I don't care for Stephanie and Krista at all...I really hope that she doesn't beat Matt.

The way Stephanie smiled at Rob when they were offering themselves up to him, they should have put a little white sparkle on her teeth and a chime, lol.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:28 pm

thepossiblepolice wrote:Now all of the sudden Phil is looking a little "normal" lol. I don't care for Stephanie and Krista at all...I really hope that she doesn't beat Matt.

The way Stephanie smiled at Rob when they were offering themselves up to him, they should have put a little white sparkle on her teeth and a chime, lol.

LOL yeah she could have handed Rob a rose at that point. I am sure he didn't fall for it and he will be watching her if she makes it to the merge. I kind of hope she does just to see what happens.
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by TPP Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:32 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
    thepossiblepolice wrote:Now all of the sudden Phil is looking a little "normal" lol. I don't care for Stephanie and Krista at all...I really hope that she doesn't beat Matt.

LOL yeah she could have handed Rob a rose at that point. I am sure he didn't fall for it and he will be watching her if she makes it to the merge. I kind of hope she does just to see what happens.

me too, although I hate it when they vote out people that I like and leave people that I don't care for as much. I wonder what Amber thought of that moment...Probably that it was funny, they're probably pretty secure in their relationship having spent so much time apart and also in competitions together. I know if a girl smiled at MY husband like that I'd be like "Oh really" and make a Spock face.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:35 pm

thepossiblepolice wrote:
    Tony Marino wrote:

me too, although I hate it when they vote out people that I like and leave people that I don't care for as much. I wonder what Amber thought of that moment...Probably that it was funny, they're probably pretty secure in their relationship having spent so much time apart and also in competitions together. I know if a girl smiled at MY husband like that I'd be like "Oh really" and make a Spock face.

Amber has little to worry about Rob is crazy about her and very protective too. They have a daughter in case you didn't know. If we survived 2.1 seasons of Russell we can survive the people we don't like on this show. I am just happy that I don't have to see that face anymore.
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by TPP Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:43 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
    thepossiblepolice wrote:

Amber has little to worry about Rob is crazy about her and very protective too. They have a daughter in case you didn't know. If we survived 2.1 seasons of Russell we can survive the people we don't like on this show. I am just happy that I don't have to see that face anymore.

True, and IDR if I knew they had a daughter or not? I always fall asleep during the after show special at the end blushing

I don't think Russell is the one I've hated most of all the seasons, Johnny Fairplay was pretty awful...I know there was someone that I couldn't stand more but now I can't remember...I'm going to have to look up all the casts.

Who was your favorite of all the casts?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:05 pm

LOL Johnny Fairplay with the dead grandmother yeah he was a piece of work, I didn't like him either. I have to think about who I hated the most, its probably Russell. I liked Jenna Morosca from Survivor Amazon, she won the million. She was on the show and her Mom was dying from Cancer. Her mother did not want her to come home she wanted her to stay and she got home 3 days before her mother passed. She is with Ethan Zohn the winner of Survivor Africa, they live here in NY. Ethan just had his own bout with Hodgkins last year I think he is ok. I feel bad for her cause she has been through a lot. The two of them do a lot of good things for charities. Who was your favorite?
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by TPP Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:23 pm

Tony Marino wrote:LOL Johnny Fairplay with the dead grandmother yeah he was a piece of work, I didn't like him either. I have to think about who I hated the most, its probably Russell. I liked Jenna Morosca from Survivor Amazon, she won the million. She was on the show and her Mom was dying from Cancer. Her mother did not want her to come home she wanted her to stay and she got home 3 days before her mother passed. She is with Ethan Zohn the winner of Survivor Africa, they live here in NY. Ethan just had his own bout with Hodgkins last year I think he is ok. I feel bad for her cause she has been through a lot. The two of them do a lot of good things for charities. Who was your favorite?

I liked Ethan, Rupert, Stephanie (the one who made it to the final four 2x I think, and for some reason I liked Sandra, although she was cast as a villain I think? I also liked Colby.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:35 pm

thepossiblepolice wrote:
    Tony Marino wrote:LOL Johnny Fairplay with the dead grandmother yeah he was a piece of work, I didn't like him either. I have to think about who I hated the most, its probably Russell. I liked Jenna Morosca from Survivor Amazon, she won the million. She was on the show and her Mom was dying from Cancer. Her mother did not want her to come home she wanted her to stay and she got home 3 days before her mother passed. She is with Ethan Zohn the winner of Survivor Africa, they live here in NY. Ethan just had his own bout with Hodgkins last year I think he is ok. I feel bad for her cause she has been through a lot. The two of them do a lot of good things for charities. Who was your favorite?

I liked Ethan, Rupert, Stephanie (the one who made it to the final four 2x I think, and for some reason I liked Sandra, although she was cast as a villain I think? I also liked Colby.

Oh yes, Stephanie from Survivor Palau, she got a rotten deal last time she was on, the grave digger got her voted off for something stupid. Yes I like her a lot. I never liked Sandra but she did go up against Russell and yes she was a villain. Colby was good too but very stupid to practically give Tina the million in his season the Outback. I never saw the first 3 seasons of Survivor so I missed Ethan's season and Richard Hatch's season and the one Rob was on.
    I also liked Shi-Ann, she was on Survivor Thailand I think and she came back for All Stars but she got voted off.
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by TPP Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:23 pm

I don't remember why Sandra was a villain, do you know?
    DanaShelbyChancey
    DanaShelbyChancey
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female

Post by DanaShelbyChancey Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:53 am

Rob & Amber now have 2 little girls. The second one born this past December, Carissa. The older one, Lucia, is born July 4. As Rob's birthday is Christmas Day, I think this is hilarious.

Two holidays in their house, where a birthday cake is the dessert! A red white and blue cake, and a red and green cake!
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by TPP Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:03 pm

DanaShelbyChancey wrote:Rob & Amber now have 2 little girls. The second one born this past December, Carissa. The older one, Lucia, is born July 4. As Rob's birthday is Christmas Day, I think this is hilarious.

Two holidays in their house, where a birthday cake is the dessert! A red white and blue cake, and a red and green cake!

lol, I wouldn't want to share my birthday with Jesus. ;0)

I share it with my husband, my son and Mother's Day half the time already!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:34 pm

thepossiblepolice wrote:I don't remember why Sandra was a villain, do you know?

On Survivor Pearl Islands ( I think that was her season) she stole Ruperts Shoes from the boat and they labeled her a Villain for that.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:34 pm

DanaShelbyChancey wrote:Rob & Amber now have 2 little girls. The second one born this past December, Carissa. The older one, Lucia, is born July 4. As Rob's birthday is Christmas Day, I think this is hilarious.

Ah, I only knew of the first baby thanks for the info.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:20 pm

How sweet, Matt and Christa sitting on the beach chanting to the Lord together, but the other one sure was jealous when she gave Matt her prayer book!

I thought for sure that they were going to keep Stephenie and get rid of the other one but on Survivor its always the opposite of whatever directions they want you to think its going. Phillip continues to amuse me, I hope they keep him around until the merge he just cracks me up he is so annoying.
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by TPP Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:23 pm

Tony Marino wrote:How sweet, Matt and Christa sitting on the beach chanting to the Lord together, but the other one sure was jealous when she gave Matt her prayer book!

I thought for sure that they were going to keep Stephenie and get rid of the other one but on Survivor its always the opposite of whatever directions they want you to think its going. Phillip continues to amuse me, I hope they keep him around until the merge he just cracks me up he is so annoying.

I had a meeting last night so I missed it. I'm not absorbing anything you just wrote so I will not know, lol.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:45 pm

thepossiblepolice wrote:
    Tony Marino wrote:How sweet, Matt and Christa sitting on the beach chanting to the Lord together, but the other one sure was jealous when she gave Matt her prayer book!

I had a meeting last night so I missed it. I'm not absorbing anything you just wrote so I will not know, lol.

ok Ill wait until you see it to comment further.
    sailorlover
    sailorlover
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 2

Post by sailorlover Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:35 pm

I agree, I thought Stephanie had convinced the group to keep her and get rid of the other girl. Guess the group thinks higher of trust then having better challenges. Phillip doesn't amuze me, he is just fucking annoying to me. I do see his point where Natalie and her friend do nothing but sit around in the sun and do nothing. Phillip shouldn't be bitching. Everyone sees the fact that the girls do nothing and that they will be the next ones voted off. Just sit back and do what you are doing and watch them squirm.
    fastfred95
    fastfred95
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 0

Post by fastfred95 Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:48 am

sailorlover wrote:I agree, I thought Stephanie had convinced the group to keep her and get rid of the other girl. Guess the group thinks higher of trust then having better challenges. Phillip doesn't amuze me, he is just fucking annoying to me. I do see his point where Natalie and her friend do nothing but sit around in the sun and do nothing. Phillip shouldn't be bitching. Everyone sees the fact that the girls do nothing and that they will be the next ones voted off. Just sit back and do what you are doing and watch them squirm.

You should know that the editing on this show is all about misconceptions. FYI, actual tribal councils sometimes take as long as 2 hours. But, after its edited to the 5-6 minutes we get to see they could make it look like anything they want...like Stephanie talking her way back onto the tribe.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:46 am

Yeah I figured the editing does a lot of things that actually don't happen. 99% of the time when they are talking about who to vote out its usually the opposite person. Glad Matt is still alive on Redemption but I have to wonder if he comes back when the merge happens if Rob won't have him voted off right away since he is a strong player.

Yes Phillip is annoying but its the way that he is annoying that is entertaining, his speeches are just too funny. The man does have guts though to speak his mind!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:02 pm

Nothing really that exciting happened on Survivor but I wonder if Sarita is going to beat the guy on Redemption Island. I would think that since they are merging that he will be coming back into the game soon. I have to wonder if they are going to go after Rob right away, Rob has more numbers than the other tribe.
    DanaShelbyChancey
    DanaShelbyChancey
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female

Post by DanaShelbyChancey Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:36 pm

I sure hope Sarita doesn't beat Matt on Redemption Island. It will be such a bummer for a nothing player like her to best him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:23 am