CC33

Daniel and Lily....getting back together?

SuperVixenXo
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 6

default Daniel and Lily....getting back together?

Post by SuperVixenXo on Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:12 pm

The way things have been playing out lately I think these two will be back together before you know it. Does anyone else agree?

Whatever happened to chivalry? Does it only exist in 80's movies? I want John Cusack holding a boombox outside my window. I wanna ride off on a lawnmower with Patrick Dempsey. I want Jake from Sixteen Candles waiting outside the church for me. I want Judd Nelson thrusting his fist into the air because he knows he got me. Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie, preferably one with a really awesome musical number for no apparent reason. But no, no, John Hughes did not direct my life.
    wombat44
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 2

default Re: Daniel and Lily....getting back together?

Post by wombat44 on Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:29 pm

SuperVixenXo wrote:The way things have been playing out lately I think these two will be back together before you know it. Does anyone else agree?

I hope not...really enjoying Daniel and Abby together...my isn't she maturing.

“Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia.” Charles M. Schulz
    SuperVixenXo
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 6

Post by SuperVixenXo on Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:24 am

She really is maturing and that makes me happy. The way she was acting at first really annoyed me and now I find her way more tolarable.

Whatever happened to chivalry? Does it only exist in 80's movies? I want John Cusack holding a boombox outside my window. I wanna ride off on a lawnmower with Patrick Dempsey. I want Jake from Sixteen Candles waiting outside the church for me. I want Judd Nelson thrusting his fist into the air because he knows he got me. Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie, preferably one with a really awesome musical number for no apparent reason. But no, no, John Hughes did not direct my life.
    punkrockprincess07
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by punkrockprincess07 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:09 am

I like Daniel & Abby together too. I am hoping that Daniel & Lily are just going to remain friends. I like how they have really been there for each other lately.

I never fall apart because I never fall together. ~ Andy Warhol
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever on Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:24 pm

I'm thinking we might end up getting a triangle and having Daniel torn between both women. Soaps seem to love that kind of thing. You just can't have a happily together couple on a soap.
    wombat44
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 2

Post by wombat44 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:01 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:I'm thinking we might end up getting a triangle and having Daniel torn between both women. Soaps seem to love that kind of thing. You just can't have a happily together couple on a soap.

Wait till Amber, (who is currently pregnant on B&B,) finds out that Daniel is a daddy....add another female to the mix TSJ. ROFLMAO!

“Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia.” Charles M. Schulz
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever on Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:05 am

LOL - would that mean a quadrangle? That could make things VERY interesting - lol!!!! All three women going after poor Daniel - lol!
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:19 pm

I really hope they don't get back together. Daniel has not matured very much when he was married to her before.

If You Don't Stand For Something, You Will Fall For Anything
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever on Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:22 am

How old is Daniel supposed to be, anyway? He acts like he's in his teens but I get the feeling he's supposed to be in his early 20's.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:59 am