CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
Alan Smithee
Chris
RobbieFTW
TPP
MEWarner
9 posters

Newbie Here

MEWarner
    MEWarner
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 2

Newbie Here Empty Newbie Here

Post by MEWarner Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:29 pm

My name is Erin. I just registered here. I mostly love characters, ships and pairings that people hate although not all the time of course. I mostly am a fanatic of the unpopular, unconventional pairings/ships etc of TV shows. I mostly watch crime/drama TV with a little comedy mixed in too. Anyway I'm glad I'm finally registered and I hope to make some new friends here and post often.
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 69

Newbie Here Empty Re: Newbie Here

Post by TPP Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:30 pm

welcome
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:40 pm

Welcome!
    MEWarner
    MEWarner
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by MEWarner Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:10 pm

thanks!
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:34 pm

Welcome to the Chamber MEWarner!

welcome
    MEWarner
    MEWarner
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by MEWarner Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:09 pm

Chris wrote:Welcome to the Chamber MEWarner!

welcome

Thank you Chris, happy to be here.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:01 pm

Benvenuti!
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:28 pm

MEWarner wrote:My name is Erin. I just registered here. I mostly love characters, ships and pairings that people hate although not all the time of course. I mostly am a fanatic of the unpopular, unconventional pairings/ships etc of TV shows. I mostly watch crime/drama TV with a little comedy mixed in too. Anyway I'm glad I'm finally registered and I hope to make some new friends here and post often.
    Welcome! Sounds like we got some similar genre tastes. Hope to see ya around.
    MEWarner
    MEWarner
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by MEWarner Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:33 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:
    MEWarner wrote:My name is Erin. I just registered here. I mostly love characters, ships and pairings that people hate although not all the time of course. I mostly am a fanatic of the unpopular, unconventional pairings/ships etc of TV shows. I mostly watch crime/drama TV with a little comedy mixed in too. Anyway I'm glad I'm finally registered and I hope to make some new friends here and post often.
    Welcome! Sounds like we got some similar genre tastes. Hope to see ya around.

Thank you! and that's awesome that we have smiliar tastes. I look forward to hopefully chatting with you on here often then.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:36 pm

MEWarner wrote:
    Forgiveness Man wrote:Welcome! Sounds like we got some similar genre tastes. Hope to see ya around.

Thank you! and that's awesome that we have smiliar tastes. I look forward to hopefully chatting with you on here often then.
    I'd be curious to see what kinds of crime/drama/little bit of comedy you like. Maybe beyond tastes, our interest also run in the same TV shows too.
    MEWarner
    MEWarner
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by MEWarner Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:00 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:
    MEWarner wrote:

I'd be curious to see what kinds of crime/drama/little bit of comedy you like. Maybe beyond tastes, our interest also run in the same TV shows too.

Well okay sure..

I love Mama's Family, Family Matters, Law & Order SVU [although I've stopped watching it because it's gotten so bad]

Third Watch
    ER
    Unsolved Mysteries
    Top Cops
    Rescue 911
    Newsradio

and that's just some of what I love in terms of TV shows which are a lot of the 80's early-late 90's stuff.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:01 pm

Ah, never heard of some of those. Probably before my hayday. lol Anything modern?
    MEWarner
    MEWarner
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by MEWarner Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:06 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:Ah, never heard of some of those. Probably before my hayday. lol Anything modern?

uh not really..yeah I'm kinda of stuck on them. And actually they are really good shows actually especially Third Watch and SVU before it came really bad.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:16 pm

MEWarner wrote:
    Forgiveness Man wrote:Ah, never heard of some of those. Probably before my hayday. lol Anything modern?

uh not really..yeah I'm kinda of stuck on them. And actually they are really good shows actually especially Third Watch and SVU before it came really bad.

I've heard of the former vaguely but I've heard of the latter. I would probably really like the latter. But IDK if I'd be tempted to dive into a show with so many years under the belt already. lol
    MEWarner
    MEWarner
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by MEWarner Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:24 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:
    MEWarner wrote:

I've heard of the former vaguely but I've heard of the latter. I would probably really like the latter. But IDK if I'd be tempted to dive into a show with so many years under the belt already. lol

Yeah I know what you mean it's hard to jump into a new show especially with SVU having so many seasons but if I were you I wouldn't even bother with it because like I said I had to quit watching it because it's gotten so bad and not only that my favorite character is never really on anyways so why watch anymore you know?? Seasons 2 to 6 are the best of them all..the later seasons yeah they have some great episodes here and there, but it's not the same. As for Third Watch now that show was very smart and knew when to stop that one I can't complain because there's really nothing to complain about other then the fact that they put my favorite character through hell literally, but otherwise I loved it and I didn't really into it until it went off the air..don't ask because I have no idea why especially since I watched it in reruns before I really got into it fully.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:00 am

Welcome aboard Erin, hope you enjoy your time here with us Smile
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:10 am

MEWarner wrote:
    Forgiveness Man wrote:

Yeah I know what you mean it's hard to jump into a new show especially with SVU having so many seasons but if I were you I wouldn't even bother with it because like I said I had to quit watching it because it's gotten so bad and not only that my favorite character is never really on anyways so why watch anymore you know?? Seasons 2 to 6 are the best of them all..the later seasons yeah they have some great episodes here and there, but it's not the same. As for Third Watch now that show was very smart and knew when to stop that one I can't complain because there's really nothing to complain about other then the fact that they put my favorite character through hell literally, but otherwise I loved it and I didn't really into it until it went off the air..don't ask because I have no idea why especially since I watched it in reruns before I really got into it fully.

Interesting.

Know any place to catch a "best" SVU episode online? I'm a Criminal Minds junkie and I imagine some cases may be similar.
    MEWarner
    MEWarner
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by MEWarner Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:32 am

Forgiveness Man wrote:
    MEWarner wrote:

Interesting.

Know any place to catch a "best" SVU episode online? I'm a Criminal Minds junkie and I imagine some cases may be similar.

Yes you can buy the DVDs [up to season 11], get torrents, watch them online different places, casttv.com or projecttv,com are just a few examples and actually the SVU storylines are sorta smiliar to Criminal Minds, but not really, SVU is actually more about sex crimes, well it used to be anyway, now it's just about anything the writers want.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:35 am

MEWarner wrote:
    Forgiveness Man wrote:

Interesting.

Yes you can buy the DVDs [up to season 11], get torrents, watch them online different places, casttv.com or projecttv,com are just a few examples and actually the SVU storylines are sorta smiliar to Criminal Minds, but not really, SVU is actually more about sex crimes, well it used to be anyway, now it's just about anything the writers want.

IDK if I got the dough for another series on DVD. lol But I'll look online. Any episode recommendations?

MEWarner
    MEWarner
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by MEWarner Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:43 am

Forgiveness Man wrote:
    MEWarner wrote:

IDK if I got the dough for another series on DVD. lol But I'll look online. Any episode recommendations?

like I said seasons 2 to 6 are the best because it's an ensemble cast everyone was used and seen unlike the show now.. and I really only watch for one character so it's kinda of difficult to pick out the best episodes to watch, let's see

Scourge the season 2
    Monogamy season 3
    mostly all of season 4 except for Deception I hate that episode.
    Ritual-season 5
    Lowdown-season 5
    Criminal-season 5
    Scavenger-season 6
    Charisma-season 6
    Haunted-season 6

this is are of course just some of the best episodes, not all of them.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:55 am

I'll look some of these up. Thanks. Smile
    MEWarner
    MEWarner
    …is a Newbie.