CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Child Of Rage [1992]

MEWarner
    MEWarner
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 2

Child Of Rage [1992] Empty Child Of Rage [1992]

Post by MEWarner Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:39 pm

Another one of my favs that was broadcasted on Lifetime & LMN a bunch of times. The girl who plays Catherine or "Cat" Ashley Peldon was just amazing! She was very believable I couldn't believe it at first, all the stuff she did and had to do was horrible, but just phenomenal acting on her part. She's a great child actress!
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Child Of Rage [1992] Empty Re: Child Of Rage [1992]

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon May 23, 2011 3:05 am

I remember that movie and ITA that she was amazing! It was such a haunting movie. Scary thing is, I've worked with a couple of kids just like her. I can't remember if they mentioned it in the movie, but today she'd be diagnosed with an attachment disorder. I've worked with a couple of kids with attachment disorders and some that probably had one but weren't diagnosed. Two kids I've worked with were just like her. You'd look into their eyes and it was like they were dead inside - very scary! Something was seriously wrong with both of these boys and I hope they get the hep they need before they really hurt someone. Both boys were really vicious and nasty and delighted in hurting and causing harm.
    MEWarner
    MEWarner
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 2

Post by MEWarner Mon May 23, 2011 5:54 am

TSJFan4Ever wrote:I remember that movie and ITA that she was amazing! It was such a haunting movie. Scary thing is, I've worked with a couple of kids just like her. I can't remember if they mentioned it in the movie, but today she'd be diagnosed with an attachment disorder. I've worked with a couple of kids with attachment disorders and some that probably had one but weren't diagnosed. Two kids I've worked with were just like her. You'd look into their eyes and it was like they were dead inside - very scary! Something was seriously wrong with both of these boys and I hope they get the hep they need before they really hurt someone. Both boys were really vicious and nasty and delighted in hurting and causing harm.

Yeah it is a scary movie I can't imagine acting out something like that and being so convincing. And yeah she definitely had attachment disorder, but I'm so glad that she got help for it for a lot of those kids the help comes too late and then there's nothing you can do.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:55 am

Yeah - the actress did an amazing job - SO convincing!!! I'm glad she got help, too. I've heard of the therapy that was used on her and it's still pretty controversial, but it's also had some true successes, so who's to say.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:55 am