CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Report: Snooki In Police Custody In Italy

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Report: Snooki In Police Custody In Italy Empty Report: Snooki In Police Custody In Italy

Post by Chris Tue May 31, 2011 6:01 am

http://www.popeater.com/2011/05/30/report-snooki-in-police-custody-in-italy/

Report: Snooki In Police Custody In Italy
    By Katelyn Mullen Posted May 30th 2011 05:00PM

Report: Snooki In Police Custody In Italy 1301668189488

It's being reported that Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi has been taken into police custody in Italy, after hitting a police car. According to TMZ, the reality star was driving around the city of Florence when she rammed into a local cop car, wedging her and co-star Deena Cortese in the vehicle.

A source tells TMZ that "zero alcohol was involved," and no injuries were reported. Witnesses said Cortese had to climb out the window of the car Snooki was driving, as it was stuck between a highway security wall and the cop car. Sources also tell TMZ that although Snooki has been taken into custody it is not a formal arrest.

This isn't the first run in with the law for Snooki. Last July she was arrested in Seaside Heights, New Jersey for disorderly conduct while filming season two of the hit series. She and her castmates are currently filming the fourth season in Florence, Italy.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Report: Snooki In Police Custody In Italy Empty Re: Report: Snooki In Police Custody In Italy

Post by RedBedroom Tue May 31, 2011 5:48 pm

I did not catch the segment on it, but this was one of the lead teaser stories on NBC's Today Show. They hinted that it was a possible publicity stunt. Wouldn't shock me. But what does shock me is that this is news for an entity like The Today Show.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:31 am