CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
Alan Smithee
CeCe
Nystyle709
Cheaps
Tony Marino
9 posters

ANYONE WATCH THE WALKING DEAD???

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

ANYONE WATCH THE WALKING DEAD??? Empty ANYONE WATCH THE WALKING DEAD???

Post by Tony Marino Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:57 pm

Awesome show, better than last season!!

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

ANYONE WATCH THE WALKING DEAD??? Empty Re: ANYONE WATCH THE WALKING DEAD???

Post by Tony Marino Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:02 pm

LOL 14 million people watched the Walking Dead and no one here watches it? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:24 pm

I did Tony!! A close cousin of mine turned me on to this show..It's good, but haven't been able to watch every episode last season. I was shocked to learn Shane was killed. He was an ass though.

I did watch the season premiere last week and haven't been able to watch last nights episode yet.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:39 am

I don't watch TV. My co-workers be talking about this show. Doesn't interest me.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:35 am

Cheaps wrote:I did Tony!! A close cousin of mine turned me on to this show..It's good, but haven't been able to watch every episode last season. I was shocked to learn Shane was killed. He was an ass though.

I did watch the season premiere last week and haven't been able to watch last nights episode yet.

big grin
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:35 am

Nystyle709 wrote:I don't watch TV. My co-workers be talking about this show. Doesn't interest me.

Its one of the better shows on TV NY.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:26 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

Its one of the better shows on TV NY.

So I've heard. Maybe I'll catch it on Netflix and see what all the hype is about.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:37 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:

So I've heard. Maybe I'll catch it on Netflix and see what all the hype is about.

If you do, try and check out Sons Of Anarchy as well, this one my roommates turned me on to. Very good show.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:09 am

Used to watch it while Darabont was there. Its schedule clashes with Dexter & I'm on a Breaking Bad kick right now. I will not become one of those people. I will not become one of those people. I will not become one of those people. I will not become one of those people. I will not become one of those people. I will not become one of those people. I will not become one of those people. I will not become one of those people. I will not become one of those people. lol

I'll try to get back to it though.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:29 am

I watched this week's episode, did you Tony?

I have to say I'm glad old dude made it through. (Sorry, still haven't learned all names yet). I knew "leader" of that 2nd group they found in the prison was gonna do something stupid, and he got what he deserved. But I did feel sorry for the guy who ran off and who Rick locked out and left for the zombies.

why is ol girl practicing on that zombie outside, by herself?! What happened to that asian dude? And who is watching her?

And how are you likin this new warrior chick, she reminding me of Grace Jones character from Conan movies. She cool it seems, and gangsta for havin 2 zombies on a leash as pets!! They didn't show her or others back in town this entire 2nd episode.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:15 pm

Yes I watched it, it was just as good as the episode before. The old man's name is Herschel, last season they were on his farm until the walking dead came and they had to abandon the farm.

The reason Rick is so hard is because of all they went through to survive and he is not about to take any shit from anyone that it going to go against them and threaten their safety. He should have just kept his mouth shut and stayed put and he would have survived.

The older woman is Carol, her 13 year old daughter went missing last season and it turned out she was one of the walking dead. She had to watch as they shot her daughter in the head to kill her. She is practicing on that corpse because she thought Herschel was going to die and she would have to deliver Lori's baby. (Herschel is actually a veterinarian who saved the little boy Carl's life last season). If Lori could not deliver normally then Carol would have to do a C-section to get the baby out so she was practicing on that corpse. I don't know who is watching her, its a mystery right now. The Asian guy is Glenn, he is around somewhere since he is a core character on the show.

The warrior woman (Michonne)is pretty cool, she is new this season, in the season finale of last year she saved Andrea from the walking dead (the girl she is with that is sick). Andrea was with the original group of survivors but when the Walking Dead came to the farm she got split up from them and ran into the forest where the dead almost got her but Michonne saved her. They assume Andrea is dead.

Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:12 pm

Tony Marino wrote:LOL 14 million people watched the Walking Dead and no one here watches it? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I do Tony. The way people take their time crossing the streets around here, I do.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:08 pm

Tony Marino wrote:Yes I watched it, it was just as good as the episode before. The old man's name is Herschel, last season they were on his farm until the walking dead came and they had to abandon the farm.

The reason Rick is so hard is because of all they went through to survive and he is not about to take any shit from anyone that it going to go against them and threaten their safety. He should have just kept his mouth shut and stayed put and he would have survived.

The older woman is Carol, her 13 year old daughter went missing last season and it turned out she was one of the walking dead. She had to watch as they shot her daughter in the head to kill her. She is practicing on that corpse because she thought Herschel was going to die and she would have to deliver Lori's baby. (Herschel is actually a veterinarian who saved the little boy Carl's life last season). If Lori could not deliver normally then Carol would have to do a C-section to get the baby out so she was practicing on that corpse. I don't know who is watching her, its a mystery right now. The Asian guy is Glenn, he is around somewhere since he is a core character on the show.

The warrior woman (Michonne)is pretty cool, she is new this season, in the season finale of last year she saved Andrea from the walking dead (the girl she is with that is sick). Andrea was with the original group of survivors but when the Walking Dead came to the farm she got split up from them and ran into the forest where the dead almost got her but Michonne saved her. They assume Andrea is dead.

laughing Tony, I knew all that already big hugz , I was basically asking why didn't Carol bring body in to the prison, and why did Glenn leave her outside alone. Whoever is watching her is certainly not a walker, cause walkers don't creep like that.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:33 am

Cheaps wrote:

laughing Tony, I knew all that already big hugz , I was basically asking why didn't Carol bring body in to the prison, and why did Glenn leave her outside alone. Whoever is watching her is certainly not a walker, cause walkers don't creep like that.

Ok I didn't know if you watched last season or not. I guess Carol didn't want to make anyone feel uneasy cutting up a corpse inside. She was safe from the walkers since she was behind the fences I guess that is why Glenn left her there.

Maybe there is someone else in the prison watching her we will find out maybe tonight.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:34 am

Alan Smithee wrote:

I do Tony. The way people take their time crossing the streets around here, I do.

LOL!
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:06 pm

Have you been keeping up with this show Tony? If you have please don't post any spoilers for me, the last episode I watched was the one I posted about below. Ever since my DVR has been not working, I just haven't been able to watch them. I'll plan to catch up soon though.

Cheaps wrote:
    I have to say I'm glad old dude made it through. (Sorry, still haven't learned all names yet). I knew "leader" of that 2nd group they found in the prison was gonna do something stupid, and he got what he deserved. But I did feel sorry for the guy who ran off and who Rick locked out and left for the zombies.

why is ol girl practicing on that zombie outside, by herself?! What happened to that asian dude? And who is watching her?

And how are you likin this new warrior chick, she reminding me of Grace Jones character from Conan movies. She cool it seems, and gangsta for havin 2 zombies on a leash as pets!! They didn't show her or others back in town this entire 2nd episode.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:13 pm

Cheaps I have been keeping up, where are you up to now?
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:30 pm

Tony Marino wrote:Cheaps I have been keeping up, where are you up to now?

I'm still on the same spot Tony... only 2 episodes in. DVR is doing fine now, but are they still showing episodes from 3 weeks back? I think I'm 3 episodes behind.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:26 pm

Cheaps wrote:

I'm still on the same spot Tony... only 2 episodes in. DVR is doing fine now, but are they still showing episodes from 3 weeks back? I think I'm 3 episodes behind.

No they are showing current episodes.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:21 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

No they are showing current episodes.

My aunt has been recording them, so she's actually going to cook some enchiladas and me and my cousin are going to make turkey quesedillas on Sunday, and were going to make an afternoon of food (throw in some drinks) and catching up. So I should be caught up then...
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:42 pm

Fantastic mid season finale, I was on the edge when Andrea saw Daryl and you could see so many things going through her head! Can't wait till February.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:44 pm

Finally caught up, and now they wanna take a 2 month break on me?!?!? The hell, I was a bit upset.

Anyhoo, I hope they kill off Andrea soon, she gets on my damn nerves.

Carl, he's one bad little dude. Smile

Mashonda I really do like. I'm she brought the baby food back and showed the others about the town. I wish she just chopped off the Governors head instead of trying to choke him with that damn sword. Then this bitch Andrea wants to turn on her?!?!

I was surprised to The Governor turn on Merle like that... I was for sure thinking Merle would turn on him with his brother. Speaking of, I hope nothing happens to Daryl.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:26 pm

Cheaps wrote:Finally caught up, and now they wanna take a 2 month break on me?!?!? The hell, I was a bit upset.

Anyhoo, I hope they kill off Andrea soon, she gets on my damn nerves.

Carl, he's one bad little dude. Smile

Mashonda I really do like. I'm she brought the baby food back and showed the others about the town. I wish she just chopped off the Governors head instead of trying to choke him with that damn sword. Then this bitch Andrea wants to turn on her?!?!

I was surprised to The Governor turn on Merle like that... I was for sure thinking Merle would turn on him with his brother. Speaking of, I hope nothing happens to Daryl.

They did the same thing last year with the 2 month hiatus.

I don't think they are gonna kill Andrea off she is pretty key on the show. At least she didn't kill Michonne, they do have some history but like you said too bad that she didn't slit his throat when she had the chance. That glass in the eye was great!!!!! This man is sick and Andrea needs to learn of the extent of his sickness. I think Michonne will probably be in the show for awhile.

I think Andrea is going to be a key to saving Daryl and probably Merle as well. Daryl is also a key player on the show can't see them killing him off just yet.

Carl is protecting everyone just like his father would have done. They didn't kill off that woman that was bitten and they are strangers so I don't blame the kid for locking them out he did the right thing.

Whats with the old guy trying to hit on the 17 year old? Carol told his sorry ass off nicely.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:04 pm

^^ Ahh, I see. Yea I didn't start watching until this past summer on DVD's, so I had no idea they split the seasons like that.

Glass to the eye was great.

Well I hope Andrea wises up soon, cause that governor dude really does creep me out. Same with that old prison guy as well... Also good to see Carol alive.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:20 pm

Viewers of this show, I have a question...is it appropriate for young teens? My son has mentioned seeing it on Netflix as his friends are into it. My son doesn't really watch a lot of TV, so he just started to do it and I haven't had time to watch an episode to see if it is appropriate for him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:48 pm