CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Found a New Channel I didn't Know I had

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Found a New Channel I didn't Know I had Empty Found a New Channel I didn't Know I had

Post by Tony Marino Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:54 pm

They had a 2 hour show on last night about DISCO, it was great!!!!

http://www.tvoneonline.com/shows/unsung/video/feeding-disco-fever.html

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Found a New Channel I didn't Know I had Empty Re: Found a New Channel I didn't Know I had

Post by RedBedroom Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:09 pm

Cool. I wonder if we have that. At first I thought it sounded familiar, but then I see it seems a lot like BET and I don't recall a second channel like BET.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Found a New Channel I didn't Know I had Empty Re: Found a New Channel I didn't Know I had

Post by Tony Marino Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:18 pm

RedBedroom wrote:Cool. I wonder if we have that. At first I thought it sounded familiar, but then I see it seems a lot like BET and I don't recall a second channel like BET.

Its called TV1 I didn't even know I had it until I was channel surfing. Who is your cable provider, I have Directv.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:28 pm

TV1 has been on Directv's line up for quite some time now... they show a lot of good reruns of past tv shows. Smile

I haven't caught on to any of their original programming, but I hear and read that Unsung (the music series you watched Tony) is really great.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:01 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

Its called TV1 I didn't even know I had it until I was channel surfing. Who is your cable provider, I have Directv.

We do have it. I was excited to see the play A Different World repeats. It's mixed in with channels you need an addititional package for. And so I would have never known we had it but for your post, Tony.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:07 pm

LOL, you didn't know you had TVOne? You don't watch the shows that's catered to its audience. TVOne is a staple in every major cable provider.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:57 am

Nystyle709 wrote:LOL, you didn't know you had TVOne? You don't watch the shows that's catered to its audience. TVOne is a staple in every major cable provider.

Nope...Time Warner is the major one here, and it is mixed in with stations for additional packages. And since we are about to either drop the land line with TW or go to another cable, I found out, we will lose TVOne if we don't keep the package that includes Fuel, which we want in the summer due to moto.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:20 pm

RedBedroom wrote:

We do have it. I was excited to see the play A Different World repeats. It's mixed in with channels you need an addititional package for. And so I would have never known we had it but for your post, Tony.

Glad you have it and hope you enjoy it. I enjoyed seeing the Disco years Smile
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:34 am

Yeah, we've got it but it's buried.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:09 pm