CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
Supernova
CONVERSATION CHAMBER
6 posters

Lindsay Lohan Faced Another Arrest Warrant

CONVERSATION CHAMBER
    CONVERSATION CHAMBER
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Rep : 1

Lindsay Lohan Faced Another Arrest Warrant Empty Lindsay Lohan Faced Another Arrest Warrant

Post by CONVERSATION CHAMBER Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:44 am

Lindsay Lohan Faced Another Arrest Warrant Lindsay-lohan-240 Something set off Lindsay Lohan's alcohol-monitoring bracelet – and that set off a judge.

READ MORE HERE...

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Lindsay Lohan Faced Another Arrest Warrant Empty Re: Lindsay Lohan Faced Another Arrest Warrant

Post by Supernova Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:20 pm

Not to sound rude or anything, but considering who we're talking about, isn't that a kind of 'in other news, water is wet' sort of thing? I mean does anybody expect her to pull her life together? I don't, and apparently in some places there are betting pools if she'll live to be 30. I wouldn't go that far, but I don't predict her spending those years anywhere short of rehab and jail and bars and more trashy clubs.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Lindsay Lohan Faced Another Arrest Warrant Empty Re: Lindsay Lohan Faced Another Arrest Warrant

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:01 pm

The sad thing is, I remember her back when she was on AW when she was this cute, spunky kid. She played Alli Fowler and I can remember her sitting in Carlinos chatting it up with her best bud, Jake Mckinnon. Jake and Alli had a special bond. It's heartbreaking to think of what's happened to that sweet, innocent, freckled-faced kid. I think it was the Parent Trap role that caused her to leave AW.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:17 pm

Lohan, Hilton and Spears are nothing but has been trash. They should lock the three of them up in a bull pen. Im sick of hearing about Lindsay's wild drug and alcohol habits, she must know she is yesterday's news.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:21 pm

Tony Marino wrote:Lohan, Hilton and Spears are nothing but has been trash. They should lock the three of them up in a bull pen. Im sick of hearing about Lindsay's wild drug and alcohol habits, she must know she is yesterday's news.

Don't forget to add those Kardashian ho's to the list too.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:22 pm

Marc wrote:

I don't know enough about them Kardashian's, usually when they are on TV I change the channel.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:29 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
    Marc wrote:

I don't know enough about them Kardashian's, usually when they are on TV I change the channel.

They're just as bad. Hotter....but just as bad....
    It's like they drop clear out the sky and are famous for no reason at all. Their fame isn't justified at all.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:39 pm

Marc wrote: Don't forget to add those Kardashian ho's to the list too.

Okay, I'll bite...WHO?
    November Avenue
    November Avenue
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 2

Post by November Avenue Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:58 am

Supernova wrote:Okay, I'll bite...WHO?

Keeping Up with the Kardashians
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:55 am

Marc wrote:

They're just as bad. Hotter....but just as bad....
    It's like they drop clear out the sky and are famous for no reason at all. Their fame isn't justified at all.

I know, their name is all over the place and for what, because they have big boobs?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:39 am