Question for the parents-to-be...how are things going? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question for the parents-to-be...how are things going?

Go down 
+3
Alan Smithee
wants2laugh
RedBedroom
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

Question for the parents-to-be...how are things going? Empty
PostSubject: Question for the parents-to-be...how are things going?   Question for the parents-to-be...how are things going? EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:36 pm

Chris and Cat, I hope things are going well with the pregnancies. Cat, we need to start a baby pool guessing lbs., length, date, that kind of thing since you are so close to your due date!
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Question for the parents-to-be...how are things going?   Question for the parents-to-be...how are things going? EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:40 pm

oh, i didnt know... Congrats!

yay
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Question for the parents-to-be...how are things going?   Question for the parents-to-be...how are things going? EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:43 pm

RedBedroom wrote:
Chris and Cat, I hope things are going well with the pregnancies. Cat, we need to start a baby pool guessing lbs., length, date, that kind of thing since you are so close to your due date!

Isn't there one buried somewhere? I forget what I guessed. I think I got the gender right.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Question for the parents-to-be...how are things going?   Question for the parents-to-be...how are things going? EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:45 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:
RedBedroom wrote:

Isn't there one buried somewhere? I forget what I guessed. I think I got the gender right.

Oh, I don't remember that! My memory is so poor that I may have even made a prediction myself! She's due next month, right?
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Question for the parents-to-be...how are things going?   Question for the parents-to-be...how are things going? EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:54 pm

I have 8/14/11. Can't remember the length and weight.
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: Question for the parents-to-be...how are things going?   Question for the parents-to-be...how are things going? EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:29 pm

RedBedroom wrote:
Chris and Cat, I hope things are going well with the pregnancies.

Everything's going well. I'm at 37 weeks...
(and I'm really TIRED of this preggers things! LOL)

Question for the parents-to-be...how are things going? Ofa8fa

Quote :
Cat, we need to start a baby pool guessing lbs., length, date, that kind of thing since you are so close to your due date!

Well my due date is August 7, but what are the odds of her popping out on that date? Would love if she came a week early but I'm predicting August 9 or 10.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Question for the parents-to-be...how are things going?   Question for the parents-to-be...how are things going? EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:38 pm

95% of all due dates are wrong so it might come early. For some reason you seem to hear more about premature births than late ones.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Question for the parents-to-be...how are things going?   Question for the parents-to-be...how are things going? EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:45 pm

Cat, you look so amazing! You are one of the cutest pregnant ladies I have ever seen!

I can imagine with this heat, you are so over it right now! Hang in there. Any names yet? Is the baby's room all ready to go? I know someone due the 18th, and they just did the baby's room this weekend. Her first was two weeks early, so she is hoping this little one follows suit.
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: Question for the parents-to-be...how are things going?   Question for the parents-to-be...how are things going? EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:58 pm

Oh gosh Red, let me tell you that the summer heat makes this miserable and running around in it trying to sort out this car crap in amongst it is just treacherous. plop. I'm not doing another summer pregnancy again I can tell you that. Baby #2 will come in the dead of winter.

Names? Yep. We're naming her Jadynn (pronounced like Jaden).
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Question for the parents-to-be...how are things going?   Question for the parents-to-be...how are things going? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:07 am

CatEyes10736 wrote:
RedBedroom wrote:

Quote :
Cat, we need to start a baby pool guessing lbs., length, date, that kind of thing since you are so close to your due date!

Well my due date is August 7, but what are the odds of her popping out on that date? Would love if she came a week early but I'm predicting August 9 or 10.

Awesome! clapping (By the way, your man looks like Chris Judd, J-Lo's ex, in that pic Smile )
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Question for the parents-to-be...how are things going?   Question for the parents-to-be...how are things going? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:37 am

Everything going great. She's coming out of her morning sickness/nausea stage. Everything is a bit quiet and 'calm' now.

Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Question for the parents-to-be...how are things going?   Question for the parents-to-be...how are things going? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:38 am

CatEyes10736 wrote:
RedBedroom wrote:

Quote :

Only three weeks left.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Question for the parents-to-be...how are things going?   Question for the parents-to-be...how are things going? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:16 pm

CatEyes10736 wrote:
Oh gosh Red, let me tell you that the summer heat makes this miserable and running around in it trying to sort out this car crap in amongst it is just treacherous. plop. I'm not doing another summer pregnancy again I can tell you that. Baby #2 will come in the dead of winter.

Names? Yep. We're naming her Jadynn (pronounced like Jaden).

For Cat and her new family bear hug
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Question for the parents-to-be...how are things going?   Question for the parents-to-be...how are things going? EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:53 am

Chris wrote:
Everything going great. She's coming out of her morning sickness/nausea stage. Everything is a bit quiet and 'calm' now.

RIGHT ON!
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Question for the parents-to-be...how are things going?   Question for the parents-to-be...how are things going? EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:31 pm

Good to hear Chris!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question for the parents-to-be...how are things going?   Question for the parents-to-be...how are things going? Empty

Back to top Go down

Question for the parents-to-be...how are things going?
Page 1 of 1