61-year-old woman gropes TSA agent, your thoughts? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

61-year-old woman gropes TSA agent, your thoughts?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

61-year-old woman gropes TSA agent, your thoughts? Empty
PostSubject: 61-year-old woman gropes TSA agent, your thoughts?   61-year-old woman gropes TSA agent, your thoughts? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 5:08 pm

http://overheadbin.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/07/19/7106446-internet-rallies-around-flier-accused-of-groping-tsa-agent?GT1=43001

They can't take their own medicine? Grabbing a woman's breast isn't sexual assault when a man does it to a woman, at best it's harrassment, at worst it's oh he was just flirting or some crap like that. But this woman does to the agent what they do to people all day long and that's sexual abuse, but for the agents it's 'just doing their job', gee that sounds familiar.

People will compare when it's part of a job vs. not, well raping and killing soldiers' wives to obtain secrets isn't considered good combat strategy, even if you are a soldier it is still rape and murder, not justifiable by any stretch of the imagination. And we can kid ourselves all we want, this extended 'security' in airports is not doing anybody any good, it's assaulting everybody who gets on a plane while trying to brainwash them into believing it's keeping them safe from terrorists. I say Bullshit and I say good for this woman, it's about time somebody returned the favor and saw how much TSA likes it.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

61-year-old woman gropes TSA agent, your thoughts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 61-year-old woman gropes TSA agent, your thoughts?   61-year-old woman gropes TSA agent, your thoughts? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 5:50 pm

From what I understand she grabbed the TSA agent's boob & twisted which sounds like she was aggravated about what had been done to her & she returned it. Definitely not a sexual assault. She's not a sexual offender, just a frustrated passenger. She was wrong but I certainly understand people are being overwhelmed by the methods used by the TSA.
Back to top Go down

61-year-old woman gropes TSA agent, your thoughts?
Page 1 of 1