Who pulled your teeth as a kid? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who pulled your teeth as a kid?

Go down 
+3
Cheaps
Marc™
Supernova
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

Who pulled your teeth as a kid? Empty
PostSubject: Who pulled your teeth as a kid?   Who pulled your teeth as a kid? EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:24 pm

The last few I pulled out myself but in the beginning my parents pulled them out, my mother moreso than my father because I trusted her more, and because her fingers could get a better grip on them.

As a kid I always found it funny on TV whenever somebody had a loose tooth, their answer was go to the dentist and have him pull it out, why? That never made any sense, you just grab a Kleenex, wrap it around the tooth and KEH!
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Who pulled your teeth as a kid?   Who pulled your teeth as a kid? EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:56 pm

They usually fell out on their own....or if they were loose, I would yank them out myself.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Who pulled your teeth as a kid?   Who pulled your teeth as a kid? EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:58 pm

Marc™ wrote:
They usually fell out on their own....or if they were loose, I would yank them out myself.

ditto
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who pulled your teeth as a kid?   Who pulled your teeth as a kid? EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:27 pm

It's funny because I have never heard of somebody's teeth just falling out, I thought that was something else made up for TV and stories.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Who pulled your teeth as a kid?   Who pulled your teeth as a kid? EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:44 pm

If they're loose enough, they will. I recall a few of my teeth falling out by themselves when I was a kid.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who pulled your teeth as a kid?   Who pulled your teeth as a kid? EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:51 pm

Mine always had to be pulled, and then I'd bleed for a long time, and as a kid I didn't understand when my mother said rinse out my mouth, I thought it made more sense to swallow the blood since the idea is keep blood in your body.

One time when I was 13 one came loose during the night and did its bleeding prematurely, I woke up the next morning with my hands, shirt, face, sheets and pillow covered in blood and we didn't know what the hell had happened until that Saturday when the tooth came out and hardly bled.
Back to top Go down
Rainmaker
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
Rainmaker

Male
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Who pulled your teeth as a kid?   Who pulled your teeth as a kid? EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:30 pm

My mother would tie a string to the loose tooth and pull it. Sometimes it worked, but other times it would be a stubborn.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who pulled your teeth as a kid?   Who pulled your teeth as a kid? EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 6:32 pm

I always thought that was a joke for TV shows and stuff because we could never get it to work because we could never manage to get a piece of string tied around the tooth in question, it was always too slick or too small or something.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Who pulled your teeth as a kid?   Who pulled your teeth as a kid? EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 7:13 pm

No one pulled my teeth. They fell out on their own. I remember pulling out one when it got loose enough.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Who pulled your teeth as a kid?   Who pulled your teeth as a kid? EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 7:19 pm

The dentist pulled them what need to come out for braces. Everything else fell out with a little help from the food I bit into. Nobody tied one end of a string to my tooth and the other to a door knob. Nothing came out of my mouth until it was good and ready.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Who pulled your teeth as a kid?   Who pulled your teeth as a kid? EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:15 am

When they were loose enough, I would pull them out myself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who pulled your teeth as a kid?   Who pulled your teeth as a kid? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who pulled your teeth as a kid?
Page 1 of 1