CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+10
RedBedroom
FireIce918
CeCe
Tony Marino
Bluesmama
Nystyle709
Chris
Supernova
Kral
AtownPeep
14 posters

What is your opinion of Maternity Photos?

AtownPeep
    AtownPeep
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 39

What is your opinion of Maternity Photos? Empty What is your opinion of Maternity Photos?

Post by AtownPeep Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:49 pm

I personally don't like them. But that is just me.

What is your opinion of Maternity Photos? The-worst-c-866x1024
    What is your opinion of Maternity Photos? Marylandmaternityphotog
    What is your opinion of Maternity Photos? Marylandmaternityportra
    What is your opinion of Maternity Photos? Maternity%20photos%20Lake%20Tahoe-10
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

What is your opinion of Maternity Photos? Empty Re: What is your opinion of Maternity Photos?

Post by Kral Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:18 pm

I don't mind them. But I don't think I would do it if I was pregnant.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

What is your opinion of Maternity Photos? Empty Re: What is your opinion of Maternity Photos?

Post by Supernova Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:19 pm

Holy crap, can't that dude in the first picture wait until the current kid's out before he tries again?

I think a lot of them are just in poor taste, especially when celebrities do them; we don't care if you look like you're smuggling a Thanksgiving turkey in your blouse.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:28 pm

I'm not much of a fan of maternity photos either. I'd play along if my child's mother was bent on having us take photos, but it wouldn't be anything I'd suggest.

Last edited by Chris on Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:38 pm

They're photos. Don't have much of an opinion in them.
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:53 pm

I like the two middle shots but the first is just a little too "Adam & Eve"ish for me.

Don't care for the last photo, either. There's no point in hiding her own face since she's pregnant.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:30 pm

They don't bother me at all.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:07 pm

Bluesmama wrote:I like the two middle shots but the first is just a little too "Adam & Eve"ish for me.

Don't care for the last photo, either. There's no point in hiding her own face since she's pregnant.

Biblical Adam & Eve or the.....company?
    FireIce918
    FireIce918
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by FireIce918 Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:11 pm

Normally I think they're cute.

But the first one IS disturbing. I feel like they're staring at the fetus like, "This is what we do, kid....DON'T F**KIN INTERRUPT." Yikes.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:34 pm

Most of the time I think they are really great looking. Depending on how intimate they appear would determine where they are in my house. I wouldn't have any revealing ones in a main area, more like my bedroom.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:51 pm

FireIce918 wrote:Normally I think they're cute.

But the first one IS disturbing. I feel like they're staring at the fetus like, "This is what we do, kid....DON'T F**KIN INTERRUPT." Yikes.

A doctor was holding a new baby that he had just delivered.The baby looked up at him and said, "Are you my father?"The doctor said, "No, I am the doctor that delivered you." Then the doctor handed the baby to the nurse.While the nurse was cleaning the baby the baby looked at the nurse and said, "Are you my father?"The nurse said, "No, I am just the nurse." Then the nurse gave the baby to the new father.The baby looked at him and said, "Are you my father?"The new father said proudly, "Yes! I am your father."Then the baby started poking his father in the forehead over and over again and said, "So how do YOU like it?!"

Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:41 pm

When I was a kid, women in "that condition" almost hid, wearing those tent maternity dresses. Then somewhere in the counter-culture earth mothers came out of the closet and showed their big, beautiful bellies as if it were some kinda miracle that we all came out of such a place.

Yes, preggos are beautiful.

I got a great foto of a model friend of mine. Can't show it here 'cause OMG! Wow! her naked female breast are showing and it violates some kinda moral code or something.

But you can sneak out here and see it:
    http://home.earthlink.net/~artistfriends/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/pregmodeltxtmay90web.jpg

I'm kinda proud to get such a good pic. And those naked breasts are a bit fuller than normal (another miracle for feeding that baby). So lucky to get this pic. She was in labor while we shot, baby came the next day.
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:26 pm

As "beautiful", "natural" and yada-yada-yada as pregnancy is supposed to be, at almost 9 months pregnant, I don't like taking pictures now. There's no way I'd expose my bare stomach for one of those maternity photos. no If I did though, it would be something almost exclusively for the baby book (most of the pictures I have taken over the course of my pregnancy that focused on it I did for the sake of archiving them in the baby's portfolio). Some very pregnant woman will pose for these photos, and then have them blown up to painting size to be displayed on the wall. I just can't. Contrary to what some earthy types like to believe, pregnancy is just not all that glamorous or when a woman is looking her best.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:06 am

I really don't like looking at them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 11:32 am