Another Tina mention today. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another Tina mention today.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

Another Tina mention today. Empty
PostSubject: Another Tina mention today.   Another Tina mention today. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:58 pm

Get excited! cool dance
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Another Tina mention today.   Another Tina mention today. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:38 pm

Im getting excited too!!!!! Can't wait to see AE and JL again.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Another Tina mention today.   Another Tina mention today. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:11 pm

We know the purpose behind this mention at least...
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Another Tina mention today.   Another Tina mention today. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:02 pm

After that speech Viki gave Jessica about sister solidarity, I wonder if she's going to be the one to reach out to Tina; after she banished her from ever returning to Llanfair.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Tina mention today.   Another Tina mention today. EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:02 pm

Chris wrote:
After that speech Viki gave Jessica about sister solidarity, I wonder if she's going to be the one to reach out to Tina; after she banished her from ever returning to Llanfair.

I was thinking the same thing I hope its Viki that decides to clear the air with Tina and not having Tina just whoosh into town in another Carlo Hesser mystery story. They did the show a big injustice by dismissing Tina and Viki's children, they all should have been a big part of the show since originally Agnes Nixon wrote the show for the Lord's not the Buchanan's.
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Another Tina mention today.   Another Tina mention today. EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 11:29 pm

I'm hoping Tina and Cord's return will be less gimmicky than before. With Tina, there's gotta be some madcap behavior involved, but this time I hope she doesn't return with some new OTT villain hot on her trail.

I'm looking forward to their returns, but all this stuff with TSJ and RS leaving hinders it somewhat.

Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Tina mention today.   Another Tina mention today. EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:03 pm

At least its a light at the end of the tunnel. I liked Cord and Tina a lot and their presence will lighten the feeling of loss when TSJ and RS leaving the show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Tina mention today.   Another Tina mention today. Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Tina mention today.
Page 1 of 1