CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Lady Gaga Performs New Single 'You and I' On AMP Radio (LISTEN)

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Lady Gaga Performs New Single 'You and I' On AMP Radio (LISTEN)  Empty Lady Gaga Performs New Single 'You and I' On AMP Radio (LISTEN)

Post by Chris Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:17 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/26/gaga_n_910050.html

Lady Gaga Performs New Single 'You and I' On AMP Radio (LISTEN)

Lady Gaga Performs New Single 'You and I' On AMP Radio (LISTEN)  R-GAGA-large570
    First Posted: 7/26/11 03:06 PM ET Updated: 7/26/11 03:08 PM ET

Lady Gaga knows what we want--more Gaga. And today, she delivered.

Mother Monster gave a live performance to promote her newest single, 'You and I,' on AMP Radio with Carson Daly.

Off her 'Born This Way' album, the new song is seemingly devoid of her favorite themes: sexual identity and religious blasphemy. This tune harkens back to an almost vintage Gaga.

Her softer single, 'Edge of Glory' leads into the performance before addressing her 'Little Monsters' and then belting her latest. 'You and I' is a brashy, heartfelt ballad about love--which isn't necessarily original--but amid all the dogma, feels completely refreshing.

After countless shocking stunts, for Gaga fans, this rather straight-forward single is almost just as scandalizing.

Lady Gaga Preforms 'Yoü & I' on Amp Radio by gagadaily
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Lady Gaga Performs New Single 'You and I' On AMP Radio (LISTEN)  Empty Re: Lady Gaga Performs New Single 'You and I' On AMP Radio (LISTEN)

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:19 pm

I like that song.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:40 am