Movie theater crowd: rowdy or silent? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Movie theater crowd: rowdy or silent?

Go down 
+6
wants2laugh
Nystyle709
RobbieFTW
Forgiveness Man
CeCe
Chris
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Movie theater crowd: rowdy or silent? Empty
PostSubject: Movie theater crowd: rowdy or silent?   Movie theater crowd: rowdy or silent? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:51 am

When you go to the movies, are you entertained or annoyed when the crowd verbally reacts to the happenings on screen?

Have you ever been at a movie theater and yelled back the screen?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Movie theater crowd: rowdy or silent?   Movie theater crowd: rowdy or silent? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:46 am

As long as it's not excessive or overly disruptive it's fine. Sometimes things are funny or shocking or...whatever. We had a blast at The Hangover Part II.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Movie theater crowd: rowdy or silent?   Movie theater crowd: rowdy or silent? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:48 am

I say somewhere in the middle. Total silent crowds are rarely good (unless the movie is one of those movies that leaves people speechless, in a good way), but "rowdy" isn't good either. How about some normal laughing at funny scenes, screaming at jump scenes, and "awwww" at the "ridiculously cheesy but we love it" scenes?
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Movie theater crowd: rowdy or silent?   Movie theater crowd: rowdy or silent? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:00 am

I dont mind when the scenes are SO intense and people react out loud in the moment. I sometimes do that. But continual chatter about thru the movie bugs me.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Movie theater crowd: rowdy or silent?   Movie theater crowd: rowdy or silent? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:18 am

RobbieFTW wrote:
I dont mind when the scenes are SO intense and people react out loud in the moment. I sometimes do that. But continual chatter about thru the movie bugs me.

Yep. And I've been known to tell someone to shut the hell up.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

PostSubject: Re: Movie theater crowd: rowdy or silent?   Movie theater crowd: rowdy or silent? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:29 am

Nystyle709 wrote:

Yep. And I've been known to tell someone to shut the hell up.

co-signs Now that is annoying.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Movie theater crowd: rowdy or silent?   Movie theater crowd: rowdy or silent? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:58 am

depends on the flick. When I saw dead again the people kept ooohhh awww ing and it was normal. when i saw Friday the 13th Part 6, the entire crowd was hooting and hollering for jason and it was down right fun! lol... im serious i had a blast. I guess by part 6 u dont expect to be scared anyway big grin
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Movie theater crowd: rowdy or silent?   Movie theater crowd: rowdy or silent? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:59 am

I wish they WOULD react, generally, except for when it's time to laugh, if they're not talking amongst themselves, they're as quiet as a tomb.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Movie theater crowd: rowdy or silent?   Movie theater crowd: rowdy or silent? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:55 am

RobbieFTW wrote:

co-signs I do react at intense moments in a theater.. but I don't chatter throughout the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Movie theater crowd: rowdy or silent?   Movie theater crowd: rowdy or silent? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:08 pm

well... when i went to see psycho a guy in the front row and a guy in the back row were arguing over the one talking too loud. They were yelling for like 10 mins till one pulled a gun. I was terrified. This one guy was huge, and I really thought i was gonna get shot! Then things calmed down and all got quiet again. Never went back to that theater tho
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

PostSubject: Re: Movie theater crowd: rowdy or silent?   Movie theater crowd: rowdy or silent? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:14 pm

wants2laugh wrote:
well... when i went to see psycho a guy in the front row and a guy in the back row were arguing over the one talking too loud. They were yelling for like 10 mins till one pulled a gun. I was terrified. This one guy was huge, and I really thought i was gonna get shot! Then things calmed down and all got quiet again. Never went back to that theater tho

Wow! I wouldn't have gone back either!
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Movie theater crowd: rowdy or silent?   Movie theater crowd: rowdy or silent? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:25 pm

CeCe wrote:

Wow! I wouldn't have gone back either!

co-signs that's too rowdy..
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Movie theater crowd: rowdy or silent?   Movie theater crowd: rowdy or silent? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:00 pm

wants2laugh wrote:

Well that's when you get the usher who's making $6 and hour!

Laugh if it's funny, scream if it's scary but don't talk to the screen. And turn off your fucking cell phone!
Back to top Go down
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

PostSubject: Re: Movie theater crowd: rowdy or silent?   Movie theater crowd: rowdy or silent? EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 2:20 am

I think silence at golden at the movie theater. Rowdy is rude. You're not there to disturb everyone else, you're there to watch a movie. If you want to be rowdy and do as you please, that's what DVDs in your home are for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movie theater crowd: rowdy or silent?   Movie theater crowd: rowdy or silent? Empty

Back to top Go down

Movie theater crowd: rowdy or silent?
Page 1 of 1