Movies you shouldn't watch with your parents Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Movies you shouldn't watch with your parents

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

Movies you shouldn't watch with your parents Empty
PostSubject: Movies you shouldn't watch with your parents   Movies you shouldn't watch with your parents EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:46 pm

I'm not looking for the extremist cases like anything X-rated or over the top on blood and gore and sex, but did you ever see a movie with your parents and you liked it but they hated it or you just couldn't see eye to eye on it?

Mine is Labyrinth: Movies you shouldn't watch with your parents LabyrinthMoviePoster

My mother's always wanting to see something new, if we've seen something a few times it's suddenly 12 million timmes and what's new? But then when I DO find something new she almost always has a problem with it, like just because I picked it out it's got to be bad. And this was the cream of the crop, from the very beginning there was something wrong with it: fast foward past the music, are they all going to be talking like this? She is such a brat, is she going to change?, boring boring boring!, oh David Bowie I don't like him, he's weird, look at those pants, this is so boring, *goes away to take a shower, comes back 20 minutes later* has it picked up YET?, this is just a ripoff of the Wizard of Oz, there's nothing original about this, *the peach scene* oh yeah it's drugs, are they going to be singing through the whole thing? Needless to say I never saw it with her again.

Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Movies you shouldn't watch with your parents   Movies you shouldn't watch with your parents EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:57 pm

Nope. I used to get a little uncomfortable if a sex scene came on during the movie if I was watching it with my parents, but I'm over it now. They used to tell me to close my eyes when it did.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Movies you shouldn't watch with your parents   Movies you shouldn't watch with your parents EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:02 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:
Nope. I used to get a little uncomfortable if a sex scene came on during the movie if I was watching it with my parents, but I'm over it now. They used to tell me to close my eyes when it did.

same here with my ma.. but by time I was an adult,we'd watch sex and the city together.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Movies you shouldn't watch with your parents   Movies you shouldn't watch with your parents EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:04 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:

Mine sent me out of the room, well my mom did, my dad didn't care, he'd watch ANYTHING when ANYBODY was in the room. But I remember when I was 10 my ma sent me out 2 minutes into Hollywood Knights, and I didn't get why, after all I was a girl, and well developed by that time, it wasn't like I hadn't seen it all before anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies you shouldn't watch with your parents   Movies you shouldn't watch with your parents Empty

Back to top Go down

Movies you shouldn't watch with your parents
Page 1 of 1