CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Free at last!

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Free at last! Empty Free at last!

Post by Supernova Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:08 pm

Finally! After 3 long months my sister finally came and took her 2 wire hair terriers home. Now we can relax, finally get all the wire hairs off all the furniture and take down the drop cloths and get back to our old schedule, hallelujah!
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Free at last! Empty Re: Free at last!

Post by RedBedroom Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:11 pm

Bless your heart...three months of dog sitting...ugh. I have dog sat two times for a whole weekend each time and I have to say that I don't enjoy it at all. It's fun for the first day, but then I'm over it. I don't like the change in routine and the disruption.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:13 pm

RedBedroom wrote:Bless your heart...three months of dog sitting...ugh. I have dog sat two times for a whole weekend each time and I have to say that I don't enjoy it at all. It's fun for the first day, but then I'm over it. I don't like the change in routine and the disruption.

ROFLMAO! I remember when we thought 2 weeks was too much, of course then we had all 4 dogs including the two that weren't house trained, and one of which didn't like our dog and always fought with him. I have to agree, I'm used to a more lenient schedule and now things can get back to normal.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:22 pm

So, if I'm not being to nosey, why did she need you guys to take the dogs for so long?

FYI...just be glad she didn't pull on you guys what I did to my parents 11 years ago. I asked them to take my cat for a while and she's still there! But, it ended up being the best because they started to love her and she is much more suited for country life than city life and she detests children (which is why I sent her there in the first place once my son was a year old and could chase her). She was miserable with him around. And I know that he would have learned in short order how to treat her, but one night when my son's uncle slept over with his kids, the cat approached them at night (they were on an air mattress) and circled them growling. So, I was worried about my son and her.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:10 am

She and her husband got transferred to a new job and it required travel too constant for bringing a bunch of dogs along, and no hotels they stayed at while on business would allow pets.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:12 am

Well, I bet they were very happy that you guys could help out with that.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:31 am

They were, but personally I'm a lot more happy that they finally went home. My mother loves to play Yahtzee and we always sit on the living room floor so we can do that while we watch TV and she pointed out since they came here we haven't been able to do that because their hair was always on the floor no matter how much we vacuumed, and that wire hair pokes and it HURTS. Since they won't be around to drop off a new supply of it every day we're figuring now we can actually get things cleaned up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:48 pm