LIFE: 100 Photographs that Changed the World Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LIFE: 100 Photographs that Changed the World

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

LIFE: 100 Photographs that Changed the World Empty
PostSubject: LIFE: 100 Photographs that Changed the World   LIFE: 100 Photographs that Changed the World EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:02 pm

Even though it's release date isn't until next week, Wal-Mart already has this new issue of a commemorative LIFE magazine for $13. I didn't want to pay it so I looked on Amazon and found that an earlier one had been published in 2003 and was only $5 to buy, so I got that one and decided I'll wait and see if it's the same thing as the new one or if it's been changed any in 8 years. Has anybody else seen this?

LIFE: 100 Photographs that Changed the World 100-photographs-that-changed-world-life-magazine-hardcover-cover-art
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: LIFE: 100 Photographs that Changed the World   LIFE: 100 Photographs that Changed the World EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:59 pm

Let us know the difference in the two. I wonder what photos they would opt to keep and which they would replace. I know I have seen the earlier edition, but it has been forever.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: LIFE: 100 Photographs that Changed the World   LIFE: 100 Photographs that Changed the World EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:55 pm

Well you can save your money, Red. I got the 2003 edition this week and went to Wal-Mart today and found one of the new copies and it is EXACTLY the same. And for this they want to charge $13 a copy, unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LIFE: 100 Photographs that Changed the World   LIFE: 100 Photographs that Changed the World Empty

Back to top Go down

LIFE: 100 Photographs that Changed the World
Page 1 of 1