Countdown to the season premiere of True Blood Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Countdown to the season premiere of True Blood

Go down 
+2
CatEyes10736
Nhaiyel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

Countdown to the season premiere of True Blood Empty
PostSubject: Countdown to the season premiere of True Blood   Countdown to the season premiere of True Blood EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:00 am

1 day
38 hours
2339 minutes
140381 seconds
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the season premiere of True Blood   Countdown to the season premiere of True Blood EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:11 am

Tic tock ... tic tock ...

If I'm ANYWHERE on this planet on Sunday night, I'll be parked in front of a TV watching the 3rd season premiere. It's already set on my DVR, but I still plan to watch it live.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the season premiere of True Blood   Countdown to the season premiere of True Blood EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 8:43 am

Im definetly watching. After True Blood at 10pm on ABC there is another Vampire show I am going to watch called "The Gates" it looks pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the season premiere of True Blood   Countdown to the season premiere of True Blood EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 10:04 am

Someone clue me in....what the hell is True Blood about?
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the season premiere of True Blood   Countdown to the season premiere of True Blood EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 10:19 am

Nystyle709 wrote:
Someone clue me in....what the hell is True Blood about?

It's about a Louisiana town where vampires openly live amongst humans. The two groups often clash, and as a result there is usually some kind of push/pull 'culture war' between them. The vampires are more powerful and violent, so the humans are constantly trying to come up with underhanded ways to undermine or take them down. The show is oddly compelling, despite the ridiculous and sometimes soap-y premise.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the season premiere of True Blood   Countdown to the season premiere of True Blood EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 9:50 pm

Should I create a subforum for True Blood?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the season premiere of True Blood   Countdown to the season premiere of True Blood EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 9:53 pm

Chris wrote:
Should I create a subforum for True Blood?

Yup!!
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the season premiere of True Blood   Countdown to the season premiere of True Blood EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 10:36 pm

Marc wrote:

It's about a Louisiana town where vampires openly live amongst humans. The two groups often clash, and as a result there is usually some kind of push/pull 'culture war' between them. The vampires are more powerful and violent, so the humans are constantly trying to come up with underhanded ways to undermine or take them down. The show is oddly compelling, despite the ridiculous and sometimes soap-y premise.

Don't forget about Sookie and Sam's supernatural abilities. Expanding on Marc's description, I will also point out that the main character Sookie (a human with the ability to hear peoples thoughts) and Bill (the compassionate vampire) are in love, and it's really through them that all the drama happens with their respective worlds clashing. You should watch the season premiere Nystyle. It's all totally farcical but very addictive.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the season premiere of True Blood   Countdown to the season premiere of True Blood EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 3:49 am

CatEyes10736 wrote:

Don't forget about Sookie and Sam's supernatural abilities. Expanding on Marc's description, I will also point out that the main character Sookie (a human with the ability to hear peoples thoughts) and Bill (the compassionate vampire) are in love, and it's really through them that all the drama happens with their respective worlds clashing. You should watch the season premiere Nystyle. It's all totally farcical but very addictive.

What channel does it come on?
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the season premiere of True Blood   Countdown to the season premiere of True Blood EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 3:56 am

Nystyle709 wrote:
CatEyes10736 wrote:

What channel does it come on?

Sunday nights, HBO @ 9pm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the season premiere of True Blood   Countdown to the season premiere of True Blood EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:25 pm

33 minutes to go!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the season premiere of True Blood   Countdown to the season premiere of True Blood Empty

Back to top Go down

Countdown to the season premiere of True Blood
Page 1 of 1