CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Bedroom eyes?

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Bedroom eyes? Empty Bedroom eyes?

Post by RedBedroom Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:32 am

Question for you all...you all seem much more in-the-know than I am...
    So, I want to examine what I think of as "bedroom eyes".
    That term is defined by me as those people who are not necessarily beautiful, but they have that demenor about them that is sexually suggestive.
    Is it the beautiful people in America who get out of college parking tickets, get drinks bought, and other insidentals comped...or is it sometimes average looking folks who just have the look that is sexually suggestive enough that they get things free or discounted?
    This is on my mind, as my step daughter was telling me about all her room mate "gets" and her room mate has a rockin' body, but her face....just so/so...but she gets her parking tickets paid on campus, drinks paid for, and such.
    I had a friend back in the day who was "easy" and she was the same way....so do "bedroom eyes" have anything to do with girls getting stuff for free?
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Bedroom eyes? Empty Re: Bedroom eyes?

Post by Chris Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:32 am

For all intents and purposes, I think you pretty much got it. The Urban Dictionary describes "Bedroom Eyes" as:

That sensual seductive-looking glance that you (whether you are male or female) express when you are in a mood for something romantic and/or sexual.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:12 am

I remember a friend of mine telling me that a guy basically hit on him at work one day and he didn't even know it. Some dude told him he had the best "bedroom eyes" he'd even seen and all he said was "thank you". It wasn't until I told him what the deal was until he got it.

Anyway, bedroom eyes to me are nice eyes. Seductive eyes. Hey, Marc has bedroom eyes! Perfect example.
    Dan70
    Dan70
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Male
    Rep : 6

Post by Dan70 Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:15 pm

I take it to mean someone with eyes or a facial expression that are scenic, relaxed and "inviting" in a bedroom setting.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:08 am