What your mother used to cook Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What your mother used to cook

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

What your mother used to cook Empty
PostSubject: What your mother used to cook   What your mother used to cook EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:10 am

Is there anything your mother used to cook when you were a kid that you haven't had in a long time?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: What your mother used to cook   What your mother used to cook EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:59 am

There used to be this meat dish that my mother made that was smothered in cheese, tomato sauce, sour cream....and served in large pasta shells. I have no idea what she used to call it but it was good as hell. Haven't had it in years, and every time I ask her to make it for me again she denies the request because it is too much hassle.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: What your mother used to cook   What your mother used to cook EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:08 pm

Marc™ wrote:
There used to be this meat dish that my mother made that was smothered in cheese, tomato sauce, sour cream....and served in large pasta shells. I have no idea what she used to call it but it was good as hell. Haven't had it in years, and every time I ask her to make it for me again she denies the request because it is too much hassle.

Ask her for the recipe and you make it Smile
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: What your mother used to cook   What your mother used to cook EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:13 pm

My mother used to make what is called in Italian "Ponsette". In american its called stuffed breast of veal. She used to stuff it with bread stuffing and cook it in the oven for a couple of hours and douse it with lemon. When it was done you cut it like spare ribs but each piece has that pocket of stuffing with it and you put a little more lemon juice on it and it was delicious!!!
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: What your mother used to cook   What your mother used to cook EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:46 pm

Not really but my grandmother made curried shrimp that I haven't had in decades.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: What your mother used to cook   What your mother used to cook EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:27 pm

Well, I make lasagna.....but my mother hasn't made lasagna in years. And hers would trump mine any day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What your mother used to cook   What your mother used to cook Empty

Back to top Go down

What your mother used to cook
Page 1 of 1