Assembling furniture Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Assembling furniture

Go down 
+5
CatEyes10736
Tony Marino
Marc™
Cheaps
Chris
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Assembling furniture Empty
PostSubject: Assembling furniture   Assembling furniture EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:14 am

Do you like buying furniture that you have to assemble yourself?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Assembling furniture   Assembling furniture EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:17 am

No i don't, and if I can (which I usually do) I'll get someone to help or do it for me.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Assembling furniture   Assembling furniture EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:18 pm

I hate having to put that shit together myself. I'd rather buy the display and have it delivered.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Assembling furniture   Assembling furniture EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:34 pm

No I do not, it has to be assembled.
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: Assembling furniture   Assembling furniture EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:55 pm

Can't stand having to assemble that stuff myself. I'd rather spend a few extra dollars to have them assemble it at the store.
Back to top Go down
Hyacinth Girl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Hyacinth Girl

Female
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Assembling furniture   Assembling furniture EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:29 pm

I don't love to do it, but I will if I have to. My husband is not mechanical or engineer-minded at all, so any projects that require tools, usually falls to me. I have gotten less afraid of the whole process over time, though, after having to fix the machines in the lab when they screw up. Sometimes going for broke and just trying it is enough to take away the fear, but now that I've gotten pretty good at stuff like that, I usually get tapped on the shoulder both at work and at home for things. LOL
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Assembling furniture   Assembling furniture EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:40 pm

I can do it no problem but too often the stuff winds up being a piece of crap. Assemble yourself furniture isn't likely to becaome an heirloom.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Assembling furniture   Assembling furniture EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:34 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:
I can do it no problem but too often the stuff winds up being a piece of crap. Assemble yourself furniture isn't likely to becaome an heirloom.

Yep. Well actually, I had a platform bed that I bought from Wal-mart that I put together that I got just to last me until I got my new bedroom set and it was pretty damn sturdy and in good shape. If I have to put something together myself I will, but anything I buy that I have to assemble isn't going to be something grand. A tv stand or a little cabinet to put my microwave or something on, a small card table...okay....but I won't be putting together my couch or my dresser.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Assembling furniture   Assembling furniture EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:23 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:

Yep. Well actually, I had a platform bed that I bought from Wal-mart that I put together that I got just to last me until I got my new bedroom set and it was pretty damn sturdy and in good shape. If I have to put something together myself I will, but anything I buy that I have to assemble isn't going to be something grand. A tv stand or a little cabinet to put my microwave or something on, a small card table...okay....but I won't be putting together my couch or my dresser.

Our computer desk is still in one piece but over the years it's been the exception to the rule.
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Assembling furniture   Assembling furniture EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:17 am

Whenever I do it, I usually end up with sporadic pieces left over.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assembling furniture   Assembling furniture Empty

Back to top Go down

Assembling furniture
Page 1 of 1