One third of Americans would rather give up sex than their mobil phone. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One third of Americans would rather give up sex than their mobil phone.

Go down 
+6
Cheaps
Tony Marino
Shale
Nystyle709
CeCe
Chris
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

One third of Americans would rather give up sex than their mobil phone. Empty
PostSubject: One third of Americans would rather give up sex than their mobil phone.   One third of Americans would rather give up sex than their mobil phone. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:43 am

In a national survey commissioned by wireless location-based services company TeleNav, Inc., one-third of all respondents said they would be more willing to give up sex for a week than their mobile phone. Seventy percent of the people more willing to give up sex than their phone were women.

Fifty-five percent of all respondents would be more willing to give up caffeine for a week than their mobile phone; Sixty-three percent would be more willing to give up chocolate; and 70 percent would pass on alcohol. A shocking twenty percent would be more willing to go without shoes than their phone.

Smartphone users were also three times more likely to admit that they judge people based on the type of phone they carry and were twice as likely as regular phone users to give up hot showers, and forty percent of iPhone users in particular would rather give up their toothbrush for a week.

Would you rather give up sex than your phone?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: One third of Americans would rather give up sex than their mobil phone.   One third of Americans would rather give up sex than their mobil phone. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:46 am

silent
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: One third of Americans would rather give up sex than their mobil phone.   One third of Americans would rather give up sex than their mobil phone. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:46 am

Give up sex for just a week? Yep. In a heartbeat. I needs my phone.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: One third of Americans would rather give up sex than their mobil phone.   One third of Americans would rather give up sex than their mobil phone. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:50 am

I wouldn't give up anything for fucking fone. People who know me are really surprised to find out I own a cell fone. It is in my bag turned off. I only have it to CALL PPL when I am away from my landline fone and I have not been seduced by all the aps of new electronics.

If I want to take a pic, I have a camera for that.
If I want to know the time I have a watch for that.
If I want to know anything else, I have a computer for that.

It is not necessary to be connected 24/7. I have survived half a century without it, and know what, it was fun being able to mysteriously go off the matrix.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: One third of Americans would rather give up sex than their mobil phone.   One third of Americans would rather give up sex than their mobil phone. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:39 am

No way no how would I give up sex for a phone.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: One third of Americans would rather give up sex than their mobil phone.   One third of Americans would rather give up sex than their mobil phone. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:43 am

70 percent would pass on alcohol.

jaw dropz
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: One third of Americans would rather give up sex than their mobil phone.   One third of Americans would rather give up sex than their mobil phone. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:57 am

Tony Marino wrote:
No way no how would I give up sex for a phone.

ROFLMAO!
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: One third of Americans would rather give up sex than their mobil phone.   One third of Americans would rather give up sex than their mobil phone. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:18 pm

Chris wrote:

ROFLMAO!

It sounds to me like a lot of people out there...need help. I don't have a mobile phone and I wouldn't want one either.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: One third of Americans would rather give up sex than their mobil phone.   One third of Americans would rather give up sex than their mobil phone. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 1:41 pm

Take the fucking phone. I wouldn't do anything for a Klondike Bar either execpt pay for it.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: One third of Americans would rather give up sex than their mobil phone.   One third of Americans would rather give up sex than their mobil phone. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 1:46 pm

Supernova wrote:

It sounds to me like a lot of people out there...need help. I don't have a mobile phone and I wouldn't want one either.

Its only for a week Smile

Back to top Go down
RiteDiva
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
RiteDiva

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: One third of Americans would rather give up sex than their mobil phone.   One third of Americans would rather give up sex than their mobil phone. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:09 pm

I'd go a week without sex to save my phone, but would I altogether give up sex for my phone? Of course not!
Back to top Go down
AtownPeep
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
AtownPeep

Female
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: One third of Americans would rather give up sex than their mobil phone.   One third of Americans would rather give up sex than their mobil phone. EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:50 pm

1/3 of Americans are nuts. I've gone longer without a phone than sex. I'd give up my phone, no doubt
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female

PostSubject: Re: One third of Americans would rather give up sex than their mobil phone.   One third of Americans would rather give up sex than their mobil phone. EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 2:41 am

cheaps wrote:

Its only for a week Smile

Seriously. People act like a week is a freakin' eternity or some shit. I could understand a month or something like that, but a measly week? Ya'll fools just ain't got no willpower.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female

PostSubject: Re: One third of Americans would rather give up sex than their mobil phone.   One third of Americans would rather give up sex than their mobil phone. EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 2:42 am

cheaps wrote:
70 percent would pass on alcohol.

One third of Americans would rather give up sex than their mobil phone. 676583

LOL. Right Cheaps? NOW they're trippin'.
Back to top Go down

One third of Americans would rather give up sex than their mobil phone.
Page 1 of 1