CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Ok I have had enough of the Two Todds

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Ok I have had enough of the Two Todds Empty Ok I have had enough of the Two Todds

Post by Tony Marino Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:57 am

They are dragging this out way too long. I am sick of watching he said and he says and he said this whole storyline is just plain stupid and ridiculous. Re-instate RH, as the real Todd, make me barf and lets get on with the show.

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Ok I have had enough of the Two Todds Empty Re: Ok I have had enough of the Two Todds

Post by Chris Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:01 am

I agree. The show is playing with me, and I'm not at all interested. Don't try and drag this out until network cancellation. End this before the summer is up, please.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Ok I have had enough of the Two Todds Empty Re: Ok I have had enough of the Two Todds

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:31 pm

They lost me the minute RH appeared on the screen. THey should have done what GH did and brought him back as a totally different character. RH doesn't have the ability to portray TOdd anymore. Trevor has made Todd to complex and multi-layered, rather than a one-dimensional, stilted robot, which is how RH is playing his character.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jun 26, 2024 10:32 am