CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Good lesson in how parents parent so differently!

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Good lesson in how parents parent so differently! Empty Good lesson in how parents parent so differently!

Post by RedBedroom Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:06 am

So, today we were at the zoo. The monkeys were being entertaining, and had managed a nice crowd of parents and children around the cage to watch their antics.
    Then, one of the monkeys had to take it too far and assumed a sexual position behind another monkey. That wasn't what I thought funny...it was the vastly mixed reactions from the crowd. Some kids giggled, some asked what he was doing. Some parents covered eyes, some laughed. A couple grabbed their kids so hard and fast, I am surprised arms were not ripped out of sockets!
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Good lesson in how parents parent so differently! Empty Re: Good lesson in how parents parent so differently!

Post by Chris Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:39 am

If my daughter and I were at the zoo and saw that, I wouldn't have jumped like one of the animals was out of the cage, but I probably would have casually walked away from the scene. Since monkeys are so human-like, seeing them have sex would probably be a little too realistic for young eyes to see.
    stonestatic
    stonestatic
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Male
    Rep : 24

Good lesson in how parents parent so differently! Empty Re: Good lesson in how parents parent so differently!

Post by stonestatic Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:12 pm

These people must also think that the Discovery Channel is akin to Skinemax.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:25 pm