CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Ugh Viki and John's convo about Todd.

Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Ugh Viki and John's convo about Todd. Empty Ugh Viki and John's convo about Todd.

Post by Kral Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:54 pm

Ugh! Why is Viki explaining her allegiance to Todd to McBain??? Just read the DNA results already.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Ugh Viki and John's convo about Todd. Empty Re: Ugh Viki and John's convo about Todd.

Post by Tony Marino Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:55 pm

Cause they want to drag this stupid storyline out as long as possible.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Ugh Viki and John's convo about Todd. Empty Re: Ugh Viki and John's convo about Todd.

Post by Kral Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:12 pm

John throwing Gigi's death in Viki's face while implicating Jack and Todd was a really sleazy and classless tactic. John you have a history of lying and playing hot and cold mind games with the woman's daughter so much that she's been a wreck are in NO position to stand there feeling superior.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:28 pm

I wish they would give McPain the boot early and let Brody take over as being the chief baboon. At least we get to see a different face playing the role.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:36 pm

It's typical John - going as low as he can. He's such a sleezeball - such a disgusting character - McSleeze should be his name.
    allison13
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by allison13 Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:40 pm

That's bec Big John has to be front and center in every sl so he can be the leader of pack and play the hero.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:21 pm

True. John always has to play the hero. Has he had a SINGLE women that he hasn't started dating while she's under duress? That damsel in distress thing is old!
    allison13
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by allison13 Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:40 pm

Tell me about it.I never got the whole Jovan/Jolie wars.The women
    were knocking themselves out over a man that treated them like
    bedwarmers.Even Marty lost her marbles trying to hold on to a man
    who has the emotional attachment of a goldfish.
    What am I missing?!
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:59 am

LOL - I don't get it, either. John has the emotions of a cyborg and he's not even all that good looking. Plus, you'd have to watch and make sure you never cut your hair short, or his would be longer. I don't see anything at all attrative in someone like John. He has no lyalty and will dump you as soon as hte next damsel in distress comes around. I pity Liam for having such a lousy father!!!!
    gingersnaps
    gingersnaps
    …is Necessary.
    …is Necessary.

Female

Post by gingersnaps Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:25 am

Any woman who dates him would have to literally become a doormat for McPain. And when they do make that change, he gets bored of them. He's so horrid.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:45 am

He really is, and yet they portray him as a great romantic lead. Give me Todd and all his faults - Trevor's TOdd only - any day over a creature like John. I actually find him repulsive.
    gingersnaps
    gingersnaps
    …is Necessary.
    …is Necessary.

Female

Post by gingersnaps Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:25 pm

The best thing about Trevor's Todd is that he seems to love women with strong personalities and are willing to stand up to him no matter what he does. Yet the writers make McPain out like he's the greatest guy ever. He seriously needs a punch to the face.. Like daily.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:47 am

Yeah - it just makes McPain the Vain look all the more pathetic.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:32 am