Any 3 Stooges fans here? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any 3 Stooges fans here?

Go down 
+2
Chris
Supernova
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

Any 3 Stooges fans here? Empty
PostSubject: Any 3 Stooges fans here?   Any 3 Stooges fans here? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:47 pm

I cannot believe this, anybody who catches the 3 Stooges in mornings on AMC is going to know what I am talking about. They have BUTCHERED the classics, AMC, who 10 years ago we were so happy to have because Saturday mornings was the 3 Stooges Playhouse, an HOUR of 3 Stooges uninterrupted, no commercials, uncut, etc., NOW, the 18+ minute shorts have basically been trimmed down to FIVE MINUTES. They showed 3 Little Beers yesterday, they cut out everything, there is hardly anything to them now, 5 minutes it's unbelievable! Last year we thought they'd gone too far by putting commercials into them, and that was bad too, but THIS, is just inexcusable for ANY Stooge lover. bitch-slapped shake sense n2u soap box
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Any 3 Stooges fans here?   Any 3 Stooges fans here? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:56 pm

I didn't know they put it back on TV. It's been at least twenty years since I last saw The Three Stooges.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female

PostSubject: Re: Any 3 Stooges fans here?   Any 3 Stooges fans here? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:58 pm

Seriously? They've been off and on AMC for 10 years, some years back they were introduced by Leslie Neilson and then Carrot Top, both professors of the NYUK University.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Any 3 Stooges fans here?   Any 3 Stooges fans here? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:01 pm

They were corny.
Back to top Go down
gingersnaps
…is Necessary.
…is Necessary.
gingersnaps

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Any 3 Stooges fans here?   Any 3 Stooges fans here? EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:27 am

I like the 3 stooges. There's a over the air channel called Antenna Tv that shows a 3 stooges marathon every Friday and Saturday night.

And sadly AMC seems to butcher everything it gets its hands on.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Any 3 Stooges fans here?   Any 3 Stooges fans here? EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:22 am

AMC used to be like Turner Classic Movies and show things without commercial interruption or edits. The Stooges were great!
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female

PostSubject: Re: Any 3 Stooges fans here?   Any 3 Stooges fans here? EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:06 am

Alan Smithee wrote:
AMC used to be like Turner Classic Movies and show things without commercial interruption or edits. The Stooges were great!

I know! 10 years ago AMC used to be so great, weekends belonged to the 3 Stooges, they had the Abbott and Costello movies without commercials, they used to have a lot of black and white movies showing there so it was like competition to Turner, then, it became westerns every weekend and Clint Eastwood and all a bunch of more recent movies with commercials, and now this fine mess it's become.
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Any 3 Stooges fans here?   Any 3 Stooges fans here? EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:23 pm

AMC used to stand for American Movie Classics. I haven't a clue what that acronym stands for today, since the theme of the network is becoming akin to TnT.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any 3 Stooges fans here?   Any 3 Stooges fans here? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any 3 Stooges fans here?
Page 1 of 1