CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Arnold Schwarzenegger Wears "I Survived Maria" T-Shirt

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Arnold Schwarzenegger Wears "I Survived Maria" T-Shirt Empty Arnold Schwarzenegger Wears "I Survived Maria" T-Shirt

Post by Chris Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:22 pm

http://www.usmagazine.com/stylebeauty/news/arnold-schwarzenegger-wears-i-survived-maria-t-shirt-201188

Arnold Schwarzenegger Wears "I Survived Maria" T-Shirt
    Monday – August 08, 2011 – 4:17pm

Arnold Schwarzenegger Wears "I Survived Maria" T-Shirt 1312832264_arnold-schwarzenegger-290
    Arnold Schwarzenegger Wears "I Survived Maria" T-Shirt 1312832264_arnold-schwarzenegger-290-2

Um, hardy har?

Arnold Schwarzenegger recycled an old gag T-shirt while exercising in Santa Monica on Sunday. As the photo (originally at TMZ) shows, the former California governor and actor, 64, donned a shirt that read "I survived Maria" on the back; on the front of the shirt the dates "2007-2010" appear, but "2007" is crossed out, replaced with "1977."

"Maria" would be Maria Shriver, his wife of 25 years, whom he began dating back in 1977. He and 55-year-old Shriver, of course, are headed for divorce following his admission of a secret 13-year-old love child with former housekeeper Mildred "Patty" Baena.

But Schwarzenegger's choice of T-shirt wasn't quite as cruel as it sounds. TMZ reports that he received the clothing item last November during a farewell party for the Governor's staff; Shriver's employees actually designed the T-shirt as a joke, writing in the "1977" date themselves.

And, despite the shocking drama, the former couple (they announced their split this May) are on good terms as they work through their divorce. Last month the pair banded together last month as their youngest son Christopher, 13, was hospitalized following a serious surfing accident.

The family -- which also includes son Patrick, 17, and daughters Katherine, 21, and Christina, 19 -- was also all together for a lunch in honor of the patriarch's July 30 birthday.

Tell Us: Is Arnold's T-shirt insensitive?
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Arnold Schwarzenegger Wears "I Survived Maria" T-Shirt Empty Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Wears "I Survived Maria" T-Shirt

Post by Supernova Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:24 pm

So where's Maria's "I Survived Arnold" T-shirt? I mean if ANYBODY's going to be talking about surviving this mess....
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Arnold Schwarzenegger Wears "I Survived Maria" T-Shirt Empty Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Wears "I Survived Maria" T-Shirt

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:45 pm

laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:16 pm