Nora guilting Destinty into not aborting. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nora guilting Destinty into not aborting.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

Nora guilting Destinty into not aborting. Empty
PostSubject: Nora guilting Destinty into not aborting.   Nora guilting Destinty into not aborting. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:56 pm

I broke down and watched today. Nora trying to manipulate Destiny into having comatose Matthew's baby felt a little unfair and underhanded to me.
Back to top Go down
gingersnaps
…is Necessary.
…is Necessary.
gingersnaps

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Nora guilting Destinty into not aborting.   Nora guilting Destinty into not aborting. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:20 pm

I didn't like it to much today. It seemed pretty cruel of Nora to keep on begging Destiny to keep the baby, knowing how upset she was getting; let alone it made Nora look really sad and pathetic.
Back to top Go down
allison13
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nora guilting Destinty into not aborting.   Nora guilting Destinty into not aborting. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:37 pm

How much do you want to betthe guilt works?In this day and age,abortion is still a hot topic and I can't see the writers having the guts to play this sl realistically.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Nora guilting Destinty into not aborting.   Nora guilting Destinty into not aborting. EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:46 am

THis is typical NOra, only thinking abotu herself and not really caring abotu someone else's feelings. It would serve her right if Destiny went out and got an abortion and said she it was because of hte pressure Nora was putting on her. I bet they'll end up having her loose the baby.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Nora guilting Destinty into not aborting.   Nora guilting Destinty into not aborting. EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:33 am

I say Nora is in the right. Destiny wants to kill her grandchild. IMO, Destiny is the selfish one here. Having the legal right to kill her child doesn't make her decision any more selfless or any less wrong.

Besides, Nora is merely exercising her right to free speech. She's got a right to cry to Destiny. Her right is legally protected. big grin
Back to top Go down
gingersnaps
…is Necessary.
…is Necessary.
gingersnaps

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nora guilting Destinty into not aborting.   Nora guilting Destinty into not aborting. EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:33 pm

I get a feeling that Destiny might end up letting them have the baby, but I just hated how Nora was acting... Her and Bo need to sit down with Destiny and seriously talk to her about it instead of the way Nora did it the other day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nora guilting Destinty into not aborting.   Nora guilting Destinty into not aborting. Empty

Back to top Go down

Nora guilting Destinty into not aborting.
Page 1 of 1