Phylicia is out of line. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Phylicia is out of line.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Phylicia is out of line. Empty
PostSubject: Phylicia is out of line.   Phylicia is out of line. EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:34 am

Much as I'm not that fond of Nora, and got a kick out of Phylicia's slapping her, she is very much out of line. As tacky as it was for Nora to lay a guilt trip on Destiny, it was ultimately her decision to not go through with the abortion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Phylicia is out of line.   Phylicia is out of line. EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:58 pm

IMO Nora was far more out of line by using Matthew as a ploy to trick Destiny into giving her up chance to abort the baby. Now it's too late.

I hope that Destiny has a miscarriage or still birth. I'm really NOT liking the idea of her and Matthew as parents.
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Phylicia is out of line.   Phylicia is out of line. EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:16 pm

I think Nora was more out of line too. Really I don't care though. I hate just about every player in this s/l, so abort/don't abort. Miscarry or give birth. Makes me no difference. Just stay off my screen as much as possible please!
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Phylicia is out of line.   Phylicia is out of line. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:46 am

Nora wasn't out of line. She merely presented another option to Destiny. Phylicia reacted with violence. Phylicia assaulted Nora. Nora, while acting from less than pure motivations, at least had something right to say. Destiny did NOT have to kill her baby. Phylicia is just going around being violent. SHE was clearly way more out of line than Nora.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phylicia is out of line.   Phylicia is out of line. Empty

Back to top Go down

Phylicia is out of line.
Page 1 of 1