CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
gingersnaps
Forgiveness Man
binky04
Kral
8 posters

What's Brody planning to do to Todd.

Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

What's Brody planning to do to Todd. Empty What's Brody planning to do to Todd.

Post by Kral Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:21 pm

Seems like we're getting ominous signs that Brody might try and go after Todd for knowing too much about baby Liam. I think his presence in this story was very conspicuous.

Also did anybody notice when Joey and Kelly were in the nursery looking at both babies, Brody comes in and immediately talks about Liam and grabs him, while not even acknowledging Ryder. eye roll

What a jerk. So all about himself.
    binky04
    binky04
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 3

What's Brody planning to do to Todd. Empty Re: What's Brody planning to do to Todd.

Post by binky04 Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:10 pm

Brody needs to sit his ARSE down either 1 of the Todd's can make him disappear and no1 will miss him......With his Child Stealing arse hehe
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

What's Brody planning to do to Todd. Empty Re: What's Brody planning to do to Todd.

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:01 pm

Brody is likely a red herring. He might "kill" Todd but Todd will never stay dead. Razz
    gingersnaps
    gingersnaps
    …is Necessary.
    …is Necessary.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by gingersnaps Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:33 pm

Can someone just throw Brody off a cliff already?? He's such a selfish creep
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:56 am

I hate what they did to Brody. I liked him so much better when he and Jessica had the perfect romance. Now he is a paranoid time bomb waiting to explode.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:46 pm

Brody is a butthead and can go drown himself for all I care. I'm looking forward to seeing him snap.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:36 pm

Brody was a decent character until they threwhim in with John McBain. I rememebr when they started the whole "Brody becomes cop" thin that John woudl ruin him and it would ruin him and it would only be a matter of time before I came to hate him and it didn't take long.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:55 pm

I think Brody's gonna be the one who kills VictorTodd to silence him about Liam.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:34 pm