Can anyone fill me in? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can anyone fill me in?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Can anyone fill me in? Empty
PostSubject: Can anyone fill me in?   Can anyone fill me in? EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:10 pm

What is going on, I have not seen the show since Aug 5 the spoilers are not too detailed. Todd is now Victor Lord Jr??? What a bunch of nonsense.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone fill me in?   Can anyone fill me in? EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:17 pm

Irene Clayton - previously believe to have been dead since 1978 - is alive. She gave birth to two identical twin boys: one named Todd, the other named Victor. She gave away Todd to Peter Manning; but raised Victor Jr. (who she claims was 'slow') herself. Desperate for money, she later joined the CIA; then joined another, more nefarious, secret agency. For some reason she needed both Todd and Victor Jr. to help her do her dirty work; they both told her no, so she had Todd kidnapped and then brainwashed Victor Jr. into believing that he was Todd, and unleashed him into Llanview society.

Tony, it's a mess and it barely makes any sense. The short version is that Irene is alive, is an evil bitch, and that TSJTodd is now Victor Jr., while RHTodd is the real Todd. But today showed Victor not accepting the truth, lying to everyone about still being Todd, and planning to take everyone out of town to get away from the truth coming out. The problem is that RHTodd got to Starr first, and therefore she's not falling for Victor's lies and is about to expose him to everyone.

Last edited by Chris on Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone fill me in?   Can anyone fill me in? EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:19 pm

Don't believe it. The evidence shows that TSJ Todd is the real Todd. Look closely and it's there.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone fill me in?   Can anyone fill me in? EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:24 pm

Good grief that was the big reveal? Is Tina involved yet? What a stupid, stupid idea just to get rid of TSJ and bring that thing back on the show. I started taping today again I will watch it later. Thank you both for the fill in.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone fill me in?   Can anyone fill me in? EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:25 pm

No, Tina hasn't made her return yet. She's been mentioned here and there, but is still MIA.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone fill me in?   Can anyone fill me in? EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:37 pm

Just a round up for you Tony:

1. Delphina said that Todd knows what was on the tape. TODD

2. Victor was shown in the flashback talking with the mantra.

3. The flashbacks conveniently do NOT show TSJ Victor post surgery.

4. RH was acting strange during the entire reveal. And at the end, after he asked Viki for a hug, he had this strange look in his eye.

5. They went out of their way to show us Victor getting a scar. There's no point to that if they'd just undo it with a surgery.

Conclusion: RH is playing Victor.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone fill me in?   Can anyone fill me in? EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:44 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:
Just a round up for you Tony:

1. Delphina said that Todd knows what was on the tape. TODD

2. Victor was shown in the flashback talking with the mantra.

3. The flashbacks conveniently do NOT show TSJ Victor post surgery.

4. RH was acting strange during the entire reveal. And at the end, after he asked Viki for a hug, he had this strange look in his eye.

5. They went out of their way to show us Victor getting a scar. There's no point to that if they'd just undo it with a surgery.

Conclusion: RH is playing Victor.

Man that is really screwed up. We know that TSJ is leavin
though so we may never find out if thats the truth or not.

Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone fill me in?   Can anyone fill me in? EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:29 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

I think RH Victor will slowly unravel and eventually be revealed as not Todd. But by then, TSJ Todd, the REAL Todd, will be "dead." It'll be too late and everyone will learn the hard way that betraying Todd has it's price. (of course, Todd Manning does not die, and is alive somewhere. Wink )
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone fill me in?   Can anyone fill me in? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:37 pm

OLTL doens't deserve to be in the air, if this is the crap they're writing. SOOOO stupid! RH's return is destroying the show!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
gingersnaps
…is Necessary.
…is Necessary.
gingersnaps

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone fill me in?   Can anyone fill me in? EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:00 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

Plus on today's show RH's Todd had this look on his face like he had no idea what Jack was talking about when Jack mentioned Todd tried to give him to the nuns. Todd would of definately would of remembered that little detail..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone fill me in?   Can anyone fill me in? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can anyone fill me in?
Page 1 of 1