CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

How long before RH jumps ship?

TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

How long before RH jumps ship? Empty How long before RH jumps ship?

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:45 pm

RH has jumped ship 3 times, trashing OLTL and Todd and only coming back because he failed to get work elsewhere. He only came back to OLTL this time because ATWT was cancelled. How long before he jumps ship once again, leaving OLTL without Todd, whom I now despise? What do you think? Will he still be on when OLTL goes online? Will this whining, complaing hypocrite stick around the soap that took him back after he trashed it repeatedly and continuing played games with them? How long will it be before he once agian dumps OLTL, thinking he has something better?

I think he'll try and jump ship around the time OLTL goes online - that he won't settle for following the show and will assume that he can bank on his name to get something.

Last edited by TSJFan4Ever on Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    ForeverJash
    ForeverJash
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 9

How long before RH jumps ship? Empty Re: How long before RH jumps ship?

Post by ForeverJash Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:12 pm

I wouldn't bet on him staying past Jan. and being part of the online version. RH treats OLTL and Todd like a last resort when he can't find work anywhere else. But the show is always so eager to roll out the red carpet for him and Tuc Watkins to come back despite their fickle loyalty.
    gingersnaps
    gingersnaps
    …is Necessary.
    …is Necessary.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by gingersnaps Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:18 pm

Give it a couple months at the most.. he'll get bored and start saying shit about OLTL once again.. then whine and come back for the online version..
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:13 pm

I hope its sooner than later to get this jerk off the show. Already he is reverting back to the old Todd wanting to kill Victor off (I hate calling TODD Victor). I hope they can get TSJ back when the idiot does decide to leave. He may not go so fast though, he has a wife and kids to support and with no work coming his way we may have to bear him for awhile.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:47 pm

Tony Marino wrote:I hope its sooner than later to get this jerk off the show. Already he is reverting back to the old Todd wanting to kill Victor off (I hate calling TODD Victor). I hope they can get TSJ back when the idiot does decide to leave. He may not go so fast though, he has a wife and kids to support and with no work coming his way we may have to bear him for awhile.

Wouldn't that be the kick in the balls; if suddenly he decided to get stable with the show, now that it's leaving the air and moving onto online? Neutral
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:49 pm

I'd laugh if all RH ever got was the online version of OLTL. He can't count on his reputation off of the soaps 'cause his name means nothing to the non-soap world, whereas Trevor is continuing to build his resume.

Getting Trevor back might be harder than we'd hoped. Scroll down for spoilers.

Trevor told his fans at his event that he's moving to California to explore options there. He's willing to join another soap, if they're willing to give him outs
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:50 pm

Not that I'm advocating his sticking around, but yeah, I think it would be dumb of Howarth to try and leave again (even if I don't have any use for his Todd.) He's tried over and over to break into prime time, and the best he's ever gotten were bit parts. In the meantime, the soap industry is dying and he's over forty. What are his options? I would love to see him jump ship again, but I really get the feeling that he's going to stick around this time.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:05 am

Yeah - he can't bank on his name outside of soaps. That's the only place he's really konwn. I'd love to see him try and jump ship, only to fail once again and have to come back. Trevor's the one who has the talent to continue making it off the soaps. I so want him to make a sequel to that indy movie he did "The Art of Getting Over It"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:39 am