A Rabbit As a Pet. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Rabbit As a Pet.

Go down 
+9
Tony Marino
Supernova
wants2laugh
Nystyle709
Shale
CeCe
RobbieFTW
Alan Smithee
Marc™
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

A Rabbit As a Pet. Empty
PostSubject: A Rabbit As a Pet.   A Rabbit As a Pet. EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:47 am

Would you consider a rabbit as a pet?
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

A Rabbit As a Pet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rabbit As a Pet.   A Rabbit As a Pet. EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:12 am

Me personally, no but I sure don't see anything wrong with it.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

A Rabbit As a Pet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rabbit As a Pet.   A Rabbit As a Pet. EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:26 am

All those things do is fuck and shit.

Yeah I would TOTALLY have 1 as a pet! LOL
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

A Rabbit As a Pet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rabbit As a Pet.   A Rabbit As a Pet. EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:09 am

Got one. She's actually very sweet & no trouble. Confines her "needs" to one corner. Will eat right out of your hand. Not sure if that's the general rule for them though.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

A Rabbit As a Pet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rabbit As a Pet.   A Rabbit As a Pet. EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:24 am

When I was a kid in suburbia they were fairly common. Ppl would put them in pens and let them eat the grass on the lawn.

I had a kid living with me one Easter who brot a little one home and let it run around in the apartment. I was into plants back then and before I knew it my beautiful Boston Sword Fern was gone. Just stem stubble sticking out of the pot. We found a pen for the beast.

IDK what ever happened to the rabbit. The kid moved back home with it. It is not recommended to get these baby rabbits for kids at Easter as their fate is usually not good. Ppl don't know the animal's needs and they soon become BIG rabbits and not as cute any more.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

A Rabbit As a Pet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rabbit As a Pet.   A Rabbit As a Pet. EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:29 am

A friend of mine has one. Why she bought it, I don't know. The only pet I will consider getting is a fish. I don't do pets like that.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

A Rabbit As a Pet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rabbit As a Pet.   A Rabbit As a Pet. EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:33 am

my nephew has two... really cute and sweet, but the little shit balls look like malted balls rolling across the floor! ewwww
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

A Rabbit As a Pet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rabbit As a Pet.   A Rabbit As a Pet. EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:35 am

Not around here. My mother doesn't like them, they're cute for passing in the garden, but as a permanent pet, no.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

A Rabbit As a Pet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rabbit As a Pet.   A Rabbit As a Pet. EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:02 pm

Nah I would rather have a cat.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

A Rabbit As a Pet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rabbit As a Pet.   A Rabbit As a Pet. EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:13 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
Nah I would rather have a cat.

^This. Our cat caught a baby rabbit once, I was out at night and couldn't see what she had but it was squeaking like crazy, it sounded like a dog's chew toy, and I got her away from it. The next night she caught it again and brought it back again and this time I had the flashlight and could see it and I took her in the house so the rabbit could get away. And a few years ago, our neighbor's cat came home with a baby rabbit carrying it by the neck, and I thought it was a rat or something, so I went over, and when I saw it was a rabbit, and it wasn't moving, I threw a stick at the cat and hit him with it and he ran off, and that was when I saw the rabbit was still breathing, so I picked it up and carried it to my house and he started kicking and hopped the hell out of there.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

A Rabbit As a Pet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rabbit As a Pet.   A Rabbit As a Pet. EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:57 pm

There are 'wild' rabbits that run around in my backyard; but I never had one as a pet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

A Rabbit As a Pet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rabbit As a Pet.   A Rabbit As a Pet. EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:20 pm

wants2laugh wrote:
... but the little shit balls look like malted balls rolling across the floor! ewwww
My grandfather told me as a kid those were 'smart pills.' He thot I would eat one and get smart - and realize it was rabbit shit - but I was already too smart for that. (Mississippi redneck humor)
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

A Rabbit As a Pet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rabbit As a Pet.   A Rabbit As a Pet. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:18 pm

I think Flemish rabbits are very adorable (they are the really huge kind). I would love having one, but would not love the responsibility. They would be too difficult to travel with.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

A Rabbit As a Pet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rabbit As a Pet.   A Rabbit As a Pet. EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:58 pm

No problem with others having them but they're not for me, though I love them. I prefer cats and dogs.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

A Rabbit As a Pet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rabbit As a Pet.   A Rabbit As a Pet. EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:53 am

Only pet I'd ever have would be a kitty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Rabbit As a Pet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rabbit As a Pet.   A Rabbit As a Pet. Empty

Back to top Go down

A Rabbit As a Pet.
Page 1 of 1