CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Supernova
Chris
Tony Marino
7 posters

The clothes you're wearing right now -- do you remember where they all came from?

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

The clothes you're wearing right now -- do you remember where they all came from? Empty The clothes you're wearing right now -- do you remember where they all came from?

Post by Tony Marino Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:22 pm

If you look down at what you're wearing right now, can you remember at least approximately where and when you obtained each item?
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

The clothes you're wearing right now -- do you remember where they all came from? Empty Re: The clothes you're wearing right now -- do you remember where they all came from?

Post by Chris Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:24 pm

My ex gave me these pajama pants that I'm wearing. The shirt I bought myself from Meijer, I believe.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

The clothes you're wearing right now -- do you remember where they all came from? Empty Re: The clothes you're wearing right now -- do you remember where they all came from?

Post by Supernova Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:25 pm

My mom got me the shirt from Wal-Mart, the shorts came from the thrift shop and my sandals came from a catalogue.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:30 pm

The shirt I'm wearing came from my job (Work shirt)
    Pants came from JC Pennys. (Black dress pants)
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:32 pm

Shirt and pants from Walmart. belt from an Army Navy store a few towns away. Socks and underwear were gifts so I don't know about them though my guess would be Kohl's.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:56 pm

Shirt and pants from Kohls, underwear and socks from Macy's.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:00 pm

I'm at home now, so sitting here naked. But hanging on chair arms around the room are a blue shirt, blue jean cutoffs, white socks in the laundry and blue shoes by the chair. All of it likely came from K-Mart the closest store by bike, followed by Target or Wall-Mart.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:49 pm

My mother gave me this tank top and these shorts came from Macy's. I bought 'em last year.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:23 am