The clothes you're wearing right now -- do you remember where they all came from? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The clothes you're wearing right now -- do you remember where they all came from?

Go down 
+3
Supernova
Chris
Tony Marino
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

The clothes you're wearing right now -- do you remember where they all came from? Empty
PostSubject: The clothes you're wearing right now -- do you remember where they all came from?   The clothes you're wearing right now -- do you remember where they all came from? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:22 pm

If you look down at what you're wearing right now, can you remember at least approximately where and when you obtained each item?
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

The clothes you're wearing right now -- do you remember where they all came from? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The clothes you're wearing right now -- do you remember where they all came from?   The clothes you're wearing right now -- do you remember where they all came from? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:24 pm

My ex gave me these pajama pants that I'm wearing. The shirt I bought myself from Meijer, I believe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: The clothes you're wearing right now -- do you remember where they all came from?   The clothes you're wearing right now -- do you remember where they all came from? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:25 pm

My mom got me the shirt from Wal-Mart, the shorts came from the thrift shop and my sandals came from a catalogue.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: The clothes you're wearing right now -- do you remember where they all came from?   The clothes you're wearing right now -- do you remember where they all came from? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:30 pm

The shirt I'm wearing came from my job (Work shirt)
Pants came from JC Pennys. (Black dress pants)
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: The clothes you're wearing right now -- do you remember where they all came from?   The clothes you're wearing right now -- do you remember where they all came from? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:32 pm

Shirt and pants from Walmart. belt from an Army Navy store a few towns away. Socks and underwear were gifts so I don't know about them though my guess would be Kohl's.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: The clothes you're wearing right now -- do you remember where they all came from?   The clothes you're wearing right now -- do you remember where they all came from? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:56 pm

Shirt and pants from Kohls, underwear and socks from Macy's.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: The clothes you're wearing right now -- do you remember where they all came from?   The clothes you're wearing right now -- do you remember where they all came from? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 2:00 pm

I'm at home now, so sitting here naked. But hanging on chair arms around the room are a blue shirt, blue jean cutoffs, white socks in the laundry and blue shoes by the chair. All of it likely came from K-Mart the closest store by bike, followed by Target or Wall-Mart.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: The clothes you're wearing right now -- do you remember where they all came from?   The clothes you're wearing right now -- do you remember where they all came from? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:49 pm

My mother gave me this tank top and these shorts came from Macy's. I bought 'em last year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The clothes you're wearing right now -- do you remember where they all came from?   The clothes you're wearing right now -- do you remember where they all came from? Empty

Back to top Go down

The clothes you're wearing right now -- do you remember where they all came from?
Page 1 of 1