CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

30th Anniversary edition of Night of the Living Dead

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

30th Anniversary edition of Night of the Living Dead Empty 30th Anniversary edition of Night of the Living Dead

Post by Supernova Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:52 pm

Edit: My bad, I'm always getting it mixed up whether this mess was the 25th anniversary or 30th:

Anyway, has anybody seen this version? My brother HATED it, I didn't see it when he did so a couple years back I found the 30th anniversary tape and bought it...and yeah, it's really weird the footage they chose to add in about it like the history of the man who became the first zombie in the graveyard, and the reverend in it was weird and annoying as HELL, they should've killed him...and I would like to get some of the older members' perspectives here, if you have seen this movie, or if you haven't, I found a clip of him on Youtube from the movie:

DID men of the cloth in the 60s look like this? Personally he strikes me as looking a little too neo-Nazi-ish for the time it's supposed to be set in but I don't know.

The music was...well I think the different music they used was actually the best part of this version, though it doesn't really work against the original movie footage in place of that NA na na na kind of score it had, but the music does seem to work with the newly added footage, it was very creepy.

Has anybody else seen this travesty?

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:37 am